• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ProjectMoon/Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina Discussion

A discussion for all things by ProjectMoon!

A rogues gallery of:
3db.png
D9fNYQJUwAAjF9g.jpg:large

and most importantly, Yan!
unknown.png

(Though he sadly: 1. Had his entire beliefs shattered, 2. Turned into a Distortion and 3. Got booked by some Librarians. Man can't catch a break, R.I.P.)

Anyway, Distortion Detective and Wonderlab are also pretty cool, still waiting for that DD update though.

Finally catched up main story chapters, the current final fight was awesome. And i love Rolands unique "Power".

True, along with the upgrades lol. Anyway, we know alot more known about Roland, the Library and the Reverbnation gang. Though not too much more as we never saw their books :(.

Those fights are kicking my butt extremly. Did anyone already finish those here? Do we get anything for finishing them?

They nerfed the fight too. Previously you got your pages locked, now you can spam Yan in every floor battle!

The rewards are amazing too, made the Ensemble way better. Honestly, Argalia might even be one of the best pages now (in visuals and viability), especially with that amazing Mass Attack.

With the final update, we got some good feats to go off of. We need to calc the Arbiters casual shockwave, as they was a monster. I'm confident it's at least tier 8. Anyway, we have the Claws using W corps singularity, and the Purple Tear also having been confirmed to have been exposed to it. Pretty good higher end interdimensional range. Also, Beholders seem to be primarily some form of energy-like substance, if I know Project Moon, it's some ridiculous metaphysical singularity. No feats from them though.

Also, rocketing an area of land equal to a massive country straight hundreds if not thousands of miles? What is the Head using? Anyway, i'm ready for LC:B, which should be the direct sequel.

We should also seem some E.G.O.T.I.S.T.S. collected up by the Purple Tear and Hana. (which is not like crying tear, but like tear as in rip, which I just realised), which means we could maybe see Xiao and the DD crew.

Pretty good ending over all.

Can't wait to build a team of fixers whenever the next game comes out.

Also it's a shame this franchise doesn't get much attention, I'd especially like to see the Blue Sicko put up against some other scythe users on this site.

Didn't expect Hell's Chicken to come in with something like a Concept Incinerator. Shame it isn't used by any characters yet.

Back