• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Revision

Geburah realization: Roland slaughtered many members of the Rumanos Cartel, even high ranking members.

Thumb episode: Katriel reports to Kalos that the Rumanos Cartel coudnt make it to their meeting due to damage suffered by the Black Silence.

So either ProjectMoon really hates the Rumanos Cartel and made 2 highly graded fixers raid that one random Cartel or it was one and the same person. Really, there isnt much room for speculation anymore.
I would rather wait for official confirmation, but it seems likely.

Spoilers for the new chapter

If the theory of Roland=Black Silence is true, his wife (confirmed to be named Angelica, which is the Blue Reverberations sister) is the White Noise. Also, Blood-Red Night isn't very strong, only a Star of the City because she was deemed a danger, and she was defeated by two (albiet very strong) grade 1 fixers.

The Prescript giver was either gonna be an authorative system or a god anyway.

It was natural.

Poor Yan. Got Distorted and was the weakest of em all.

His quote should be "That is that and this is this". He should also have no resistances to RED, BLACK, WHITE or PALE damages since The Claw from Lobotomy is not an actual claw, and does not reflect the hax's of actual Claws. Equipment section needs work, it could also use a gallery of his attacks, and most justifications need a ton of work grammatically and comparatively. The summary is mostly fine however.

His quote should be "That is that and this is this". He should also have no resistances to RED, BLACK, WHITE or PALE damages

I remember I didn't put resistance physical attack for about Mind Stuff it scale from The Claw for Baral which he is the higher rank of the claw which they passively inflict fear to employee and For Soul stuff it from Serum W attack which in LC The Claw will use it and warp in the facility so fast that those who didn't has Pale Damage Resistance less than 0.5 will get instant kill

since The Claw from Lobotomy is not an actual claw, and does not reflect the hax's of actual Claws.

Then who is that !? anyway Baral is Higher rank of the claw he should scale higher to the claw too

Everything Else I agree

Then who is that !? anyway Baral is Higher rank of the claw he should scale higher to the claw too
The Claw is an Ordeal, specifically the Midnight of White Ordeal. The claw from LoR very clearly only does physical damage, and is not an Ordeal.

The Claw is an Ordeal, specifically the Midnight of White Ordeal. The claw from LoR very clearly only does physical damage, and is not an Ordeal.

Doesn't the Ordeal is Abnormality too ? In fact they should mark as same species Cuz The Claw and Baral come from The Head who rule over the city and The Claw and Baral work for The Head and Baral is Higher class of the claw call Executioners and don't forget A Corp. The Arbiter, B Corp. The Beholder and C Corp. The Claw The Claw we see in LC is from C Corps there no where else the claw can come from

No, Ordeals are based on Ayins fears if i remember correctly, manifesting themselve as abnormalities. LobCops Claw is based on Ayins fears of the Head. Lobcops Claw is an abnormality, the average City Claw isn't

No, Ordeals are based on Ayins fears if i remember correctly, manifesting themselve as abnormalities. LobCops Claw is based on Ayins fears of the Head. Lobcops Claw is an abnormality, the average City Claw isn't

OK then Understood anyway does anyone know is Ayin dead in LOR ? I already finish LOR with true ending today still doesn't get to see him yet only hear his voice while Angela realeasing the light

Honestly, I should participate more in ProjectMoon stuff, I still have an Moses profile skeleton lying around, I should give the novel a reread

Back