• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Revision

I don't see what in those scans would imply that pearing into Abnormalities causes your mind to fuse with the Well, but it's still direct exposure. 4-D regardless.

I agree with the rest.

Not necessarily actual complete fusion, just that the boundary between one's mind and the Well breaks, causing shit to spill in and funny things to happen.

No idea how to treat those weird concepts. Probably just Unknown type and describe what it is.

Netzach is a non-combatant made out of relatively mundane technology, which can be as low as 9-A. No reasons to scale him to anything, let alone high level Abnormalities.

Anyho, everyone that has something relevant to add either have already commented or have failed to show up. It's been quite some time, so by tomorrow, I should begin implementing the revisions.

Now wait a minute saik no

There is still an hour and 15 minutes left

Netzach is a non-combatant made out of relatively mundane technology, which can be as low as 9-A. No reasons to scale him to anything, let alone high level Abnormalities.

Anyho, everyone that has something relevant to add either have already commented or have failed to show up. It's been quite some time, so by tomorrow, I should begin implementing the revisions.
Low level abnormalities are going to have 8-B based on this.

Anyways:

Verse split: Sure

Well of humanity: I'm too tired to actually get the right number of links. Let me sleep for a night and I'll get to this in an actual amount of time this time.

Abno physio: Same issue.

Black damage: Still very much against this being corrosion inducement. It works on things that corrosion literally cannot work on. You can't corrode things with no matter because corrosion is a purely material process. NPI won't change that, because whatever you do it it just will not fall under the definition of corrosion. It's oxidation, aka moving ions around, ions that can't be moved around with stuff like the dimensional refraction variant because that doesn't have any ions to move. Eroding one's being wouldn't even be that anyways. Erosion literally just means gradual destruction. A river carving out a canyon over time is erosion. There's no weird matter stuff going on in cases like that, the two words shouldn't be conflated.

White damage: Don't think we default continents to billions. In fact, only asia and africa have over a billion people in them according to this. We go all the way down to 40ish million with Australia, and the median is in the hundreds of millions range. The other bits also have some issues.

* How is this even demonstrating a resistance?

* This one actually implies the opposite of a resistance, since he says it nearly killed him.

* Having forests doesn't mean you have billions of people, look at the United States alone.

* Similar issue. The USA, which isn't a continent, also has a variety of different cultures and regional differences without even looking too hard. Hell in places like NYC it can literally be one street to the next.

So yeah, no billions level for every white guy.

Pale damage: Seems fine

Baseline resistances: Don't think the absence of a weakness is a resistance. If black is just extra effective against humans by default, it being regular effective against you is still just it being regular effective. You may be more resistant in comparison to something specifically weak to it, but the game's still not counting you as resistant to the thing. Same goes for white.

8-B scaling: I have some issues with the speed and calcs that I may or may not ever bring up but if we are to work off of those sure I guess.

Keys: The bit where you say they're resilient even though they can't come back from the concepts actually suggests the opposite. Not only does Angela have to keep them together herself thus making it not a feat for them, but she also says they can't even mantain their existence if she doesn't do that.

"Now I'm not gonna provide scans for all the abilities here because it'd require me to give scans about the entire game and well, **** that? So I'll have to pull a "Dude trust me"."

No **** off

In seriousness, you'll need to CRT this for the individuals anyways when you get around to a completed draft anyways, so just include links and refs and shit and you're probably good to pass that one. I hope it has less keys than that though.

Gebura seems fine, except the global resists because I haven't read there yet.

Binah seems fine.

Sweepers I haven't seen the feat for.

"Namely, they will gain Resistance to Mind Manipulation due to resisting Alriune's weakened mind manipulation in her fight."

If it's specifically been weakened, why is it a resistance feat as opposed to the mindhax just being bad? Is even the gimped version demonstrated to work perfectly fine on randoms?

"They will resist Spatial Manipulation due to being able to tank the space-cutting blows of the W Corp clean up crew."

Source pls

Magic fixers and age seem fine, although it seems weird for some like the german sniper and the magical girls but whatever that's not exactly an important stat 99% of the time.

Offensive conceptual stuff based off "lock" is still pretty useless if we have no clue what it does, unless we want to assume that Binah is responsible for this.

Rabbit stuff I still kinda want to find a crack of Lob to test with mods, but if you can get an example of a lone rabbit not having multicolor bullets than that works.

Meat lantern is fine.

Laetia's thing would be a possibly because the card says possibly, but it's also just that she is laggy so it's not exactly the most important thing. You should note that her friends can't actually do anything unmanifested.

Unsure about the enhanced senses. QOH can only fight people in cramped hallways, and with a huge laser beam at that. It's not exactly hard to hit someone under those conditions, she wouldn't need to be daredevil to sound that out.

"authors do not bring up completely new facts about their universe only for them to be a lie for no good reasons"

Okay, but this is portrayed as completely hypothetical in verse, especially with CENSORED being the way it is you can't really get any concrete info on it. I'm fine with the concept stuff based off the weirdness with something's identity just being ruined forever by being associated with the infohazard, but if it was off this alone, no.

I don't think we know or have information to go off of to suggest that the heaviest thing measured you sourced actually exists in lob. Honestly though I really don't know how literally you can take the Nothing There statement beyond "too heavy for our tech to measure" and even then that kinda contradicts how NT doesn't just fall through the floor and get stuck in the bottom of the facility instantly. Not really a fan of the given scaling, at least.

Yin and Yang sure because idk what the reflection was off of in the first place.

Can you source the shelter translations?

ESP sure.

Aight back from school, time to respond.
Anyways:

Verse split: Sure

Well of humanity: I'm too tired to actually get the right number of links. Let me sleep for a night and I'll get to this in an actual amount of time this time.

Abno physio: Same issue.

Black damage: Still very much against this being corrosion inducement. It works on things that corrosion literally cannot work on. You can't corrode things with no matter because corrosion is a purely material process. NPI won't change that, because whatever you do it it just will not fall under the definition of corrosion. It's oxidation, aka moving ions around, ions that can't be moved around with stuff like the dimensional refraction variant because that doesn't have any ions to move. Eroding one's being wouldn't even be that anyways. Erosion literally just means gradual destruction. A river carving out a canyon over time is erosion. There's no weird matter stuff going on in cases like that, the two words shouldn't be conflated.

White damage: Don't think we default continents to billions. In fact, only asia and africa have over a billion people in them according to this. We go all the way down to 40ish million with Australia, and the median is in the hundreds of millions range. The other bits also have some issues.

* How is this even demonstrating a resistance?

* This one actually implies the opposite of a resistance, since he says it nearly killed him.

* Having forests doesn't mean you have billions of people, look at the United States alone.

* Similar issue. The USA, which isn't a continent, also has a variety of different cultures and regional differences without even looking too hard. Hell in places like NYC it can literally be one street to the next.

So yeah, no billions level for every white guy.

Pale damage: Seems fine

Baseline resistances: Don't think the absence of a weakness is a resistance. If black is just extra effective against humans by default, it being regular effective against you is still just it being regular effective. You may be more resistant in comparison to something specifically weak to it, but the game's still not counting you as resistant to the thing. Same goes for white.

8-B scaling: I have some issues with the speed and calcs that I may or may not ever bring up but if we are to work off of those sure I guess.

Keys: The bit where you say they're resilient even though they can't come back from the concepts actually suggests the opposite. Not only does Angela have to keep them together herself thus making it not a feat for them, but she also says they can't even mantain their existence if she doesn't do that.

"Now I'm not gonna provide scans for all the abilities here because it'd require me to give scans about the entire game and well, **** that? So I'll have to pull a "Dude trust me"."

No **** off

In seriousness, you'll need to CRT this for the individuals anyways when you get around to a completed draft anyways, so just include links and refs and shit and you're probably good to pass that one. I hope it has less keys than that though.

Gebura seems fine, except the global resists because I haven't read there yet.

Binah seems fine.

Sweepers I haven't seen the feat for.

"Namely, they will gain Resistance to Mind Manipulation due to resisting Alriune's weakened mind manipulation in her fight."

If it's specifically been weakened, why is it a resistance feat as opposed to the mindhax just being bad? Is even the gimped version demonstrated to work perfectly fine on randoms?

"They will resist Spatial Manipulation due to being able to tank the space-cutting blows of the W Corp clean up crew."

Source pls

Magic fixers and age seem fine, although it seems weird for some like the german sniper and the magical girls but whatever that's not exactly an important stat 99% of the time.

Offensive conceptual stuff based off "lock" is still pretty useless if we have no clue what it does, unless we want to assume that Binah is responsible for this.

Rabbit stuff I still kinda want to find a crack of Lob to test with mods, but if you can get an example of a lone rabbit not having multicolor bullets than that works.

Meat lantern is fine.

Laetia's thing would be a possibly because the card says possibly, but it's also just that she is laggy so it's not exactly the most important thing. You should note that her friends can't actually do anything unmanifested.

Unsure about the enhanced senses. QOH can only fight people in cramped hallways, and with a huge laser beam at that. It's not exactly hard to hit someone under those conditions, she wouldn't need to be daredevil to sound that out.

"authors do not bring up completely new facts about their universe only for them to be a lie for no good reasons"

Okay, but this is portrayed as completely hypothetical in verse, especially with CENSORED being the way it is you can't really get any concrete info on it. I'm fine with the concept stuff based off the weirdness with something's identity just being ruined forever by being associated with the infohazard, but if it was off this alone, no.

I don't think we know or have information to go off of to suggest that the heaviest thing measured you sourced actually exists in lob. Honestly though I really don't know how literally you can take the Nothing There statement beyond "too heavy for our tech to measure" and even then that kinda contradicts how NT doesn't just fall through the floor and get stuck in the bottom of the facility instantly. Not really a fan of the given scaling, at least.

Yin and Yang sure because idk what the reflection was off of in the first place.

Can you source the shelter translations?

ESP sure.
Well of Humanity/Abno Phy: Aight i'll wait

BLACK Damage: I see your point. I now agree that this shouldn't be corrosion.

White Damage: Tens of millions is the baseline, Hundreds of millions is more likely. Billions is a high-end, I do agree.

*If he couldn't resist the mind manipulation, how could he have killed it? It was stated later it chopped off The Pianist's hands and decapitated it, meaning it was close enough to that. If he didn't have a resistance to the Piantists effects, how in the world could he have gotten close enough?

*He was a grade 1 fixer that hadn't been in the field for a while. The Black Silence is a colored, which is far, far beyond most Star of The City threats (ie Gebura with only Red Mist with its original pages can solo R Corp 2, which is made of multiple Star of the City's) and the Cane Office was stated to have dealt with 12 Stars of the City in a short period. Just because a weaker character almost died to something (but still didn't) doesn't mean far more powerful characters would have that same effects put on them. Also see above.

*Correct. That was just a supporting feat.

I would agree here, At Least Tens of Millions, likely Hundreds of Millions seems better.

Baseline Resistances: Well, we can only scale it to Humans, everybody else is either a Abnormality or a Ordeal, and those aren't exactly reliable figures. Humans being attacks by both body/mind attacks and having a 1.5 resistance means that Humans cannot tank those attacks very well. Neither should and any other life-form (besides the obvious). Black is mind/body damage, having less than a 1.5 resistance means you are more resistant that usual. This is the same for all damages. More resistant that a human (only reliable source), you get a resistance.

8-B Scaling: You can state them if you want, we don't mind.

Keys: They have Type 8 because like the Librarians, they will come back when defeated inside the books. Angela holds them together, and puts their existence it a book so they will be sustained.

Gebura/Binah: If you can resist conceptual "locking", you can resist conceptual manipulation.

Sweepers: They scale to the rest of the cast, who casually fragmented a van.

Alriuine Mindhax: Because being booked, they have weaker mindhax. Like as they have weaker AP. This doesn't mean there AP isn't still 8-B, nor should it mean that their mind-hax isn't notable at all.

Spatial Manipulation:
unknown.png
they can cut holes through space and create "dimensional rifts".

Lock and key: Things such as "locking" a concept or "locking" a box basically make it so nothing can get into that area. "Locking" a area makes it so nothing can come through there, until it is "unlocked". Basically can be used to trap a target or one-shot them by unlocking their body or concept. But mostly locking and unlocking things.

Rabbits: I have checked out the rabbits, their bullets in Library of Ruina are only orange. Also about Rabbits, they can in fact to all 4 types of damage, as shown here.
unknown.png

Edit: I misread, they can only do one type of damage per soldier.

Queen of Hatred: She still knows exactly where everybody near her is, but I agree it is a bit iffy.

CENSORED: Which is why it was portrayed as possibly, because it was stated to possibly devour something conceptual.

Nothing There: Beyond all measure limits means that it is beyond measure limits. So it would be at least as heavy as the heaviest thing measured, as that would be the "limit" of measuring mass. It doesn't fall through the floor because Nothing There holds it up. Also, if it did that wouldn't be a very good game when fighting Nothing There. Thus, Nothing There not falling is either a byproduct of it's existence or a game mechanic.

Shelter: I would also like translations lol

Last edited:
"If he couldn't resist the mind manipulation, how could he have killed it? It was stated later it chopped off The Pianist's hands and decapitated it, meaning it was close enough to that. If he didn't have a resistance to the Piantists effects, how in the world could he have gotten close enough?"

I could be reading the quote incorrectly, but it seems like that guy is saying someone else killed it. Plus, not all mind manipulation is an instant total takeover. Even in the game, people with no resistance whatsoever don't just get one shot by every instance of white or black damage.

"*He was a grade 1 fixer that hadn't been in the field for a while. The Black Silence is a colored, which is far, far beyond most Star of The City threats (ie Gebura with only Red Mist with its original pages can solo R Corp 2, which is made of multiple Star of the City's) and the Cane Office was stated to have dealt with 12 Stars of the City in a short period. Just because a weaker character almost died to something (but still didn't) doesn't mean far more powerful characters would have that same effects put on them. Also see above."

Similar to above. Could be a reading issue, but given that the black silence is still a different person than roland idk how this helps roland resistance wise.

The only continent with a population of tens of millions is Australia, but we do prefer low ends for unknowns and Lob Corp is a much more hostile world than the real one which can contribute to lower population numbers, so I can agree with your suggestion of at least tens, likely hundreds of millions.

"Baseline Resistances: Well, we can only scale it to Humans, everybody else is either a Abnormality or a Ordeal, and those aren't exactly reliable figures. Humans being attacks by both body/mind attacks and having a 1.5 resistance means that Humans cannot tank those attacks very well. Neither should and any other life-form (besides the obvious). Black is mind/body damage, having less than a 1.5 resistance means you are more resistant that usual. This is the same for all damages. More resistant that a human (only reliable source), you get a resistance."

I think you may be misunderstanding my issue here. The game already tells you whether a thing is resistant or not, and humans are just by default abnormally vulnerable to black damage. This can carry over in fights against other verse's humans, but I don't think it would against aliens or monsters or whatever because they aren't humans that are known to be specifically weak to black and white. Should be a note on the verse page or something.

"8-B Scaling: You can state them if you want, we don't mind."

Nah I'd need to do my own thing for it anyways

"Keys: They have Type 8 because like the Librarians, they will come back when defeated inside the books. Angela holds them together, and puts their existence it a book so they will be sustained."

But it seems that this key is for them in the book. Having angela constantly making sure you don't just die also seems like outside help.

"Gebura/Binah: If you can resist conceptual "locking", you can resist conceptual manipulation."

Does anyone though

"Sweepers: They scale to the rest of the cast, who casually fragmented a van."

Ah right I remember that feat.

""Alriuine Mindhax: Because being booked, they have weaker mindhax. Like as they have weaker AP. This doesn't mean there AP isn't still 8-B, nor should it mean that their mind-hax isn't notable at all."

I mean, if it's specifically been weakened at this point it would be below baseline. We'd need to see a feat out of it for comparison before we can chalk a thing up to a resistance rather than the effects of weakening it's power.

Spatial manip: sure

Concept stuff: I mean that we have no real clue what it does to individuals. I would have to assume the default state of a person is unlocked, given our pores and bodily orifices. Would locking someone suffocate them by conceptually making stuff not enter them or what

Rabbits: What saikou was saying is that individual rabbits only do one type of damage and you only get the rainbow damage because an entire squad get sent in, which is still what you got a screenshot of. I was saying I wanted to test it using mods or something to spawn in a singular rabbit.

CENSORED: I'm actually fine with the power, I thought the evidence he was using as his primary evidence was bad and the evidence he was using as the support was good.

"Nothing There: Beyond all measure limits means that it is beyond measure limits. So it would be at least as heavy as the heaviest thing measured, as that would be the "limit" of measuring mass. It doesn't fall through the floor because Nothing There holds it up. Also, if it did that wouldn't be a very good game when fighting Nothing There. Thus, Nothing There not falling is either a byproduct of it's existence or a game mechanic."

The problem is that we've measured stars and shit via math, and those kinds of masses kind of make no sense. Saikou's source was a space station thing, which while less silly than using stars is still something that needs A LOT of infrastructure to come about which seems less than likely in this setting. It's also not something that Lob corp even has access to. As for the bit about nothing there holding it up, physics don't really work like that.

unknown.png

Here we have my high quality diagram of the situation. Arm blade weighs down on NT's arm, and the arm pushes it up. However, the arm blade is still contributing to the total mass of NT, which is acting on the floor. Due to newton's third law, to push anything you're always going to be pushing off something else. Take another example of a squat.

unknown.png

At the bottom of your squat when you start to push with your legs, you're actually applying force down, into the earth. In doing so you push yourself away from the earth with that same amount of force because newton's third. The earth is incredibly massive so you squatting on it doesn't do anything, but you do still impart that force on the ground there. Nothing There doesn't have flight, so it can't just magically negate the mass of this apparently insanely dense arm blade, structural concerns would still be concerns.

As for the game mechanics bit, remember that the actual feat here is pretty vague. It would be one thing it it gave us some impossible mass and the floors are just super strong, but it doesn't do that. It only says "We can't measure this" with no further specifics. Due to that I think stuff like the floor not giving out is pretty important in denoting a reasonable limit to the value here.

At absolute most, I think it should just be put slightly above the next highest thing measured by lob corp. I don't think we should interpret that quote any further than "beyond our ability to measure with what we have at our disposal", and with it being that vague I really don't think we should use it at all.

The things I couldn't read yesterday will be their own post.

"If he couldn't resist the mind manipulation, how could he have killed it? It was stated later it chopped off The Pianist's hands and decapitated it, meaning it was close enough to that. If he didn't have a resistance to the Piantists effects, how in the world could he have gotten close enough?"

I could be reading the quote incorrectly, but it seems like that guy is saying someone else killed it. Plus, not all mind manipulation is an instant total takeover. Even in the game, people with no resistance whatsoever don't just get one shot by every instance of white or black damage.

"*He was a grade 1 fixer that hadn't been in the field for a while. The Black Silence is a colored, which is far, far beyond most Star of The City threats (ie Gebura with only Red Mist with its original pages can solo R Corp 2, which is made of multiple Star of the City's) and the Cane Office was stated to have dealt with 12 Stars of the City in a short period. Just because a weaker character almost died to something (but still didn't) doesn't mean far more powerful characters would have that same effects put on them. Also see above."

Similar to above. Could be a reading issue, but given that the black silence is still a different person than roland idk how this helps roland resistance wise.

The only continent with a population of tens of millions is Australia, but we do prefer low ends for unknowns and Lob Corp is a much more hostile world than the real one which can contribute to lower population numbers, so I can agree with your suggestion of at least tens, likely hundreds of millions.

"Baseline Resistances: Well, we can only scale it to Humans, everybody else is either a Abnormality or a Ordeal, and those aren't exactly reliable figures. Humans being attacks by both body/mind attacks and having a 1.5 resistance means that Humans cannot tank those attacks very well. Neither should and any other life-form (besides the obvious). Black is mind/body damage, having less than a 1.5 resistance means you are more resistant that usual. This is the same for all damages. More resistant that a human (only reliable source), you get a resistance."

I think you may be misunderstanding my issue here. The game already tells you whether a thing is resistant or not, and humans are just by default abnormally vulnerable to black damage. This can carry over in fights against other verse's humans, but I don't think it would against aliens or monsters or whatever because they aren't humans that are known to be specifically weak to black and white. Should be a note on the verse page or something.

"8-B Scaling: You can state them if you want, we don't mind."

Nah I'd need to do my own thing for it anyways

"Keys: They have Type 8 because like the Librarians, they will come back when defeated inside the books. Angela holds them together, and puts their existence it a book so they will be sustained."

But it seems that this key is for them in the book. Having angela constantly making sure you don't just die also seems like outside help.

"Gebura/Binah: If you can resist conceptual "locking", you can resist conceptual manipulation."

Does anyone though

"Sweepers: They scale to the rest of the cast, who casually fragmented a van."

Ah right I remember that feat.

""Alriuine Mindhax: Because being booked, they have weaker mindhax. Like as they have weaker AP. This doesn't mean there AP isn't still 8-B, nor should it mean that their mind-hax isn't notable at all."

I mean, if it's specifically been weakened at this point it would be below baseline. We'd need to see a feat out of it for comparison before we can chalk a thing up to a resistance rather than the effects of weakening it's power.

Spatial manip: sure

Concept stuff: I mean that we have no real clue what it does to individuals. I would have to assume the default state of a person is unlocked, given our pores and bodily orifices. Would locking someone suffocate them by conceptually making stuff not enter them or what

Rabbits: What saikou was saying is that individual rabbits only do one type of damage and you only get the rainbow damage because an entire squad get sent in, which is still what you got a screenshot of. I was saying I wanted to test it using mods or something to spawn in a singular rabbit.

CENSORED: I'm actually fine with the power, I thought the evidence he was using as his primary evidence was bad and the evidence he was using as the support was good.

"Nothing There: Beyond all measure limits means that it is beyond measure limits. So it would be at least as heavy as the heaviest thing measured, as that would be the "limit" of measuring mass. It doesn't fall through the floor because Nothing There holds it up. Also, if it did that wouldn't be a very good game when fighting Nothing There. Thus, Nothing There not falling is either a byproduct of it's existence or a game mechanic."

The problem is that we've measured stars and shit via math, and those kinds of masses kind of make no sense. Saikou's source was a space station thing, which while less silly than using stars is still something that needs A LOT of infrastructure to come about which seems less than likely in this setting. It's also not something that Lob corp even has access to. As for the bit about nothing there holding it up, physics don't really work like that.

unknown.png

Here we have my high quality diagram of the situation. Arm blade weighs down on NT's arm, and the arm pushes it up. However, the arm blade is still contributing to the total mass of NT, which is acting on the floor. Due to newton's third law, to push anything you're always going to be pushing off something else. Take another example of a squat.

unknown.png

At the bottom of your squat when you start to push with your legs, you're actually applying force down, into the earth. In doing so you push yourself away from the earth with that same amount of force because newton's third. The earth is incredibly massive so you squatting on it doesn't do anything, but you do still impart that force on the ground there. Nothing There doesn't have flight, so it can't just magically negate the mass of this apparently insanely dense arm blade, structural concerns would still be concerns.

As for the game mechanics bit, remember that the actual feat here is pretty vague. It would be one thing it it gave us some impossible mass and the floors are just super strong, but it doesn't do that. It only says "We can't measure this" with no further specifics. Due to that I think stuff like the floor not giving out is pretty important in denoting a reasonable limit to the value here.

At absolute most, I think it should just be put slightly above the next highest thing measured by lob corp. I don't think we should interpret that quote any further than "beyond our ability to measure with what we have at our disposal", and with it being that vague I really don't think we should use it at all.

The things I couldn't read yesterday will be their own post.
Black silence is confirmed to kill. It's not a insta, but even Roland as soon as he heard it almost died. He still got close enough to slice off its hands and head, and the effect would be much greater the closer you are to its music, or at least it should. White and Black are special to Lobotomy and the Well of Humanity, mind manipulation, such as what the Reindeers have isn't White damage, just mind manipulation.

Well it doesn't. I'm just saying that Colored's and Stars should only have it, Grade 1 and comparable don't.

Glad we agree.

Yes, basically everybody in Lobotomy can resist its effects with the right gear, and the weakened version in LoR has people casually tanking it with no adverse effects.

The abnos are weakened, but they are not weak enough to have their hax not go through, or be below baseline. Alruine's mindhax are of course weaker, but that shouldn't take away from the fact that they still should be comparable to her old level.

No clue man, we should just add a note saying its full effects are unknown.

I would enjoy a scan, but i'll take your word for it.

Well, we have basic information, but it still should be added, just with a note for it stating that it's full effects aren't known.

Yes, Rabbits in Lobotomy also do one kind of damage. I just checked.

Lobotomy doesn't have anything really to measure by. The Pianist can lift many buildings with RW, but that's the best lifting feat we have from LoR. Nothing There's axe being "beyond all measure limits" for its mass means that Lobotomy cannot measure it, nor anybody else. It is a safe play to keep it as heavier than the most heavy thing every measured, because we don't have another alternative. Also, it is Game Mechanics that he doesn't fall through the floor due to its mass. I'm sure Lobotomy could measure something that isn't heavy enough to crush through the floors.

I will wait for those also

Last edited:
Roland is the Black Silence, its all but directly confirmed at this point.

Geburah realization: Roland slaughtered many members of the Rumanos Cartel, even high ranking members.

Thumb episode: Katriel reports to Kalos that the Rumanos Cartel coudnt make it to their meeting due to damage suffered by the Black Silence.

So either ProjectMoon really hates the Rumanos Cartel and made 2 highly graded fixers raid that one random Cartel or it was one and the same person. Really, there isnt much room for speculation anymore.

Back