• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hm, I got nothing for that ability then.

Eyyy-how did you lose that employee? Who was that brave soul? And SO is a biatch... surprised you managed to beat it in time.

Oh yeaaah, better skip out on that for now lol. Or allocate one Employee to him. Or see how it goes first?

Might've been working there or so, or got assigned to work on there.

I'd at least recommend you get Hokma's before Binah's anyway

Local man doesn't understand that the rabbit team is not hiring

Nope. I made sure that everyone was out and wasn't assigned before Rabbiting the place. My best guess is that they were charmed by Big Bird.

Also, I think Blue Star should be unknown. It has no way to actually apply physical AP, so we have no reasons to assume that it actually has 8-B AP.

Dragging something into it's maw like that is an application of physical force

It's absorption hax though. Unless you mean just moving people into its heart being 8-B, which...doesn't make much sense. You don't need 8-B force to move 8-B beings.

I couldn't see the code because I don't have a tv tropes account, wouldn't let me download the image

Isn't meat lantern 8-B due to its mass and speed? Being able to apply enough force that a force in the opposite direction can't overcome it would qualify I'd think.

Meat Lantern is 8-B via destroying tons of rock, not via KE.

Even then, employees who are sucked in are not only already insane, but they're haxxed through the floors and shit, so it's not really comparable to being shoved through sheer force.

Yeah seems like a better selection for unknown. Heck I think we might have to consider that some like Laetitia might not have the same stats for not being combat based.

Also ty for that new pic on Violet boi, he really deserves it

Laetitia can still deal BLACK damage, which includes physical damage. So her AP is still High 8-C.

RED and BLACK damage are the type of damage that include AP. WHITE and PALE do not.

Oh yeah forgot about that. In that case any White stuff can likely be adjusted if they do not usually escape in combat. And judging from what we have... Huh. Not a lot. Maybe Beauty and the beast but that's a bout it.

Btw would PALE damage account for damage that can kill you by draining all your energy like Cole MacGrath's bio-leech? Or is that more BLACK? Bypasses durability?

I mean that's already standard on our profiles. One Sin is Unknown, Void Dream's second form is Unknown, Funeral is only possibly High 8-C, etc. Really, only Beauty and the Beast, Blue Star and I guess WhiteNight are the odds one out.

I mean ignoring dura is the whole point of PALE damage. BLACK is closer to energy draining when applicable.

So we gotta adjust them then... Buuut I'm lazy.

Hmm makes sense. Well they kinda both ignore dura, Black lacking the convential "Omae wa shinderu" effect

Updated Blue Star and WhiteNight, since Beauty and the Beast was already good enough.

I ended up leaving 8-B for WhiteNight, since it...honestly should still be stronger than its Apostles.

You could use how white night sends the facility into the highest panic just by escaping, while that normally takes multiple alephs and/or a huge amount of deaths. Also that it shouldn't be able to be weaker than things that are 8-B due to it's own empowerment.

Well the former doesn't need to involve AP. When it comes to something that has a borderline passive death aura, I couldn't care less about how strong it punches.

Coming back to inform that this was evaluated, and i guess that Luminosity feats really are deppressing sometimes, since lighting the entire world is apparently only 7-B, we can't even use the 6-B portion of it

I mean it's already much better than our current 8-B.

Also I've been trying to beat the Midnight Ordeal for a few days now. No luck yet.

You'll get it eventually. It takes practice.

wait really? @Drite

I mean the power unleashed was basically the entire stockpile of Lob Corp unleashed in one go. So the total energy is actually what's created by Lob Corp.

Also with the bonus of the "Shroud the world in darkness for 4 days" it should be double that too since I tried to calc something similar to add on.

Depends what we're calcing. If the entire stockpile of Energy of the Corporation was used to make this one feat without recharging, then we can take the entire 3 days duration to calc the energy stockpile of the Corporation.

Again, it depends what you want to calc.

You want the energy output of Lobotomy? Take one second of that three day. You want the entire stock of energy of Lobotomy? You take the entire three days.

AAAA I beat the Violet Midnight. Thank god the Rabbit Team. Now just to finish the day and hope the game doesn't crash.

Welp nevermind that. ******* Orchestra got out and reset everything, and then Blue Star came out for no goddamn reasons and killed everyone.

I mean normally I don't get a Meltdown on him thirty times in a row nor do I get unlucky enough to always get Good results on it.

Anyway this was like a terrible list of Abnormalities for a final game run anyway. And I couldn't get Binah's last mission anyway. So **** the Midnight Ordeal for now. I'll just go on with my life normally until I can't anymore then I'll New Game+.

Honestly I was still amazed you had more hours than me when I got the game longer than you I think. Take a break and breather, it's good that way. I used to only play this game 1-3 missions a day.

But just remember you have more Aleph Gears now that you can use. Gonna guess you didn't do any other Meltdowns though?

And still, I don't like SO

This game just takes waaay too long to play.

I mean it's not like I'm physically unable to beat a Midnight Ordeal, I'm just really tired of repeating day 42 over and over just to get it right once. Also there is just not a lot of meaning in doing Gebura's meltdown when I'm unable to complete the rest of the Meltdown. Her individual reward isn't enough.

True unless you never pause

Well true thats the hard part of Lob Corp. Mess up once and thats a ded employee. On the other hand didnt you really benefit from the rabbit team's inclusion? But yeah

It's a bit hard to implement. Ill msg you when I got it working so I can make it easier. Something about basemod

Back