• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ArgentinianDeadpool I handled it

@KLOL506 I replaced SSJ4 Vegeta's render. The others are in a lower quality than the current ones

I'd like to complain with the SSJ4 Vegeta's render replacement. The new render is unnecessary complex in terms of how much the details are. It is not consistent with the other faithful-to-anime renders we provide for now. My solution is to move the DB Legends renders to the gallery and return the previous SSJ4 Vegeta render back.

At last, I found a good render for DBS SSJ2 Vegeta. The left one is for DBS SSJ2 Vegeta, the one on the right is for DBZ SSJ2 Vegeta since the one we're currently using is low res.

Rage BoG Vegeta
DBZ SSJ2 Vegeta

I checked; the current render is at higher resolution when the same pixel size is used for both pics; so, I think it is better.

I thin the other pic is way better because the resolution is higher at the same pixel range and the pic is a better full-body pic.

No, the one on Goku's page. Its currently set to 250px and it is way to small. I was suggesting, for it to be larger to 300 or 350px.

the one on goku's page sucks it's so so bad so i don't know why you want that one fixed since it's going to be replaced anyway.

oh i didn't notice it was replaced already nvm

260 is the most I can do. Anything greater and the tabbers are getting messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back