• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators and administrators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3115119

My requests range from 5 days ago (08:55, August 30) to today (11:15, September 4). I won't be posting here because it'll flood the whole place. Please beautiful ADM, take a look at the other thread.

Sailor_Saturn_Season_III.png

Bumping my Sailor Saturn pic

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
ProudLearner said:
SSJ3 Son Goku should have a Halo. The Current one has DBS Goku Gi from BoG Arc
Actually the halo is not necessary, but this image needs to be straightened.

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
Well, an image for a profile should preferably be full body, as well as facing towards the screen. It goes without saying that the image should also be of good quality.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Well, an image for a profile should preferably be full body, as well as facing towards the screen. It goes without saying that the image should also be of good quality.
ok, just making sure lol. been trying to find a good one, but its been hard hahaha

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
Official art is preferable. As are renders. Not sure if this is official art, but it doesn't seem to be. Also who is it even for?

transformers 3 optimus prime. i dont think the current pic does him jutstice per se lol it is official art, yes. but finding a body shot from the movie itself is nigh impossible lmao

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
@KarmodF, there are extra space in the spider-man picture that make the the pic take too much space. If is fix it should be fine.

I saw that Comic Spidey's Mark I Armor was in the profile, and I looked around to find a better one and managed to find and render the image below. Before you ask, yes, it is apparently the Mark I (at least that's what the Marvel Wiki tells me).

Also, as a suggestion, shouldn't all of his images aside from his base costume and Cosmic Spider-Man be in a gallery? It seems to be getting cluttered.

Spider-Armor Mark I

It looks like Krilli image renders were added yet they are not organized by arc/saga

It should be like this:

Dragon Ball, Namek Saga, Cell Saga, Buu Saga, Battle of the Gods, Tournament of Power

AKM sama

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
The thing is, we don't always follow the chronological order. At times we use the most widely and popular version of the character in the first tab. When someone is looking for Krillin, they are hardly looking for kid Krillin, most of the time they want normal Krillin from DBZ. Just like the first image on Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) is not of Tony Stark or the images on Captain Marvel (Marvel Cinematic Universe) are not arranged in chronological order.

@AKM sama

Well all they have to do is click on the tab of the arc/saga that they want.

Anyway can organized it like this then

Classic, Dragon Ball, Namek Saga, Cell Saga, Buu Saga, Battle of the Gods

ShakeResounding said:
I saw that Comic Spidey's Mark I Armor was in the profile, and I looked around to find a better one and managed to find and render the image below. Before you ask, yes, it is apparently the Mark I (at least that's what the Marvel Wiki tells me).

Also, as a suggestion, shouldn't all of his images aside from his base costume and Cosmic Spider-Man be in a gallery? It seems to be getting cluttered.
Bump!

AKM sama

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
@Argo It seems the current Kale and base Gotenks work better, and the angle of ssj Gotenks doesn't work well on profiles.

Does Saitama really need a separate tab and images for 'casual' and 'serious'? It's not a transformation or equipment it's just facial expressions.

AKM sama

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
You should ask about the Gogeta render in the Dragon Ball discussion thread. I prefer the current because this one looks like Yamamuro design.

It was because they were fan renders, and for some reason it was such a big deal even when they looked hundreds of times better than most of the ones we currently have. I edited his gallery to store them.

Most of Mario's renders are fan-made and they're fine, other Sonic profiles have fan renders, and I think Sonic should as well. And if people are really that adamant about keeping it official, there are a tleast better options out there.

Sorry to clog, just had to give my 2 cents.

DMB 1 said:
Can we please stop, or at least slow down the constant picture-changing on Sonic's profile. At times it got really on the nose.
Agreed. There is nothing wrong with what we have for Sonic's profile, it is fine the way it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.