• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Agnaa Do you wish to keep the Unique Skill page until you give your evaluation or should I delete it during the process?
Since it's already linked to on a bunch of pages, we may as well keep it up in case the CRT passes.

Although I do want to clarify, I won't be evaluating it, since I don't know enough about the verse.

Gloria (Colossal) is a pointless average human with no combat prowess and should be merged with Colossal Robot (Colossal) if anything
I think it's fine either way. Summoners, even if limited, are viable profiles. Whether they're merged with the things they summon or not is mostly a matter of taste, and of how many unique qualities the thing being summoned is.

A page has been created to solve the problem we are having https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Skills_and_Magic_(Tensei_Shitara_Slime_Datta_Ken)#Ultimate_skill

delete this two pages. According to this crt we cant have too many pages for power and abilities https://vsbattles.com/threads/creat...es-in-tensei-slime.163563/page-2#post-6339578

Last edited:
Those existing pages already have many pages linking to them.

Please make them link to the new page, so I can delete those old ones without breaking anything.

Those existing pages already have many pages linking to them.

Please make them link to the new page, so I can delete those old ones without breaking anything.
i just linked all the sandbox and profiles to the correct page but there is still one sandbox that i do not have access to and it is not mine

Last edited:
Oh that's fine, you didn't need to change sandboxes really.

I'll delete those pages now.

These profile have at least 1-5 comic book appearances (In one comic run). So, I think it would be better to delete them and all their scaling comes from Godzilla.
As the rules for Marvel and DC verse
For the Prime Marvel Universe, please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 years' worth of appearances). For DC Comics, refrain from making profiles for Golden Age characters with less than 5 appearances, Pre-Crisis characters with less than 15 appearances and Post-Crisis or Post-Flashpoint characters with less than 10 appearances, unless they play an extremely important part in the scaling of other characters, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is.
Funny enough, non of those characters are used in scaling.

@Antvasima already agreed on it

However, after talking with Ant in private, we decided to delete the pages that didn't fulfill the requirements.

Of course, I can accept it, but that doesn't mean that I agree with it. especially taking into account that the Godzilla characters follow their own scaling from Godzilla, and those pages have never generated powerscaling problems before. But rules are rules...

I'll ask that the pages not be deleted yet since I don't have access to a PC, so I can't save the code. But I'd appreciate it if someone could do that for me by copy-pasting the code of the pages in the link below. The deletion will include the Marvel Godzilla verse page.

Thanks in advance.

However, after talking with Ant in private, we decided to delete the pages that didn't fulfill the requirements.

Of course, I can accept it, but that doesn't mean that I agree with it. especially taking into account that the Godzilla characters follow their own scaling from Godzilla, and those pages have never generated powerscaling problems before. But rules are rules...

I'll ask that the pages not be deleted yet since I don't have access to a PC, so I can't save the code. But I'd appreciate it if someone could do that for me by copy-pasting the code of the pages in the link below. The deletion will include the Marvel Godzilla verse page.

Thanks in advance.
Done

Thanks in advance.
I've deleted those pages, but one deletion caused issues; the Godzilla (Toho), Godzilla (Shows), Godzilla (Literature), Godzilla (Games), TriStar Godzilla Series, The Godzilla Power Hour, Godzilla Island (Series), Dark Horse Godzilla Series, IDW Godzilla Series, Kodansha Godzilla Series, The Godzilla Comic (Series), Random House Godzilla Series, Shogakukan Godzilla Series, A Space Godzilla (Verse), Shueisha Godzilla Series, Godziban, Rebirth of Mothra Trilogy, Godzilla Anime Trilogy, and SD Godzilla World: Godzilla Kun pages have a lengthy section on the power of other media, that links to the Marvel Godzilla Series while detailing their strength. I'm not sure how much of this to cut, so I've simply removed the link for now.

But really, I think that "other media" section is wholly unnecessary, and should be removed from all the pages, due to not talking about the verse in question, and making edits like this really tedious. Why are we being saddled with needing to edit 19 separate verse pages every time any of them has a change in AP ratings?

I'm also not sure whether the category should be deleted.

I've deleted those pages, but one deletion caused issues; the Godzilla (Toho), Godzilla (Shows), Godzilla (Literature), Godzilla (Games), TriStar Godzilla Series, The Godzilla Power Hour, Godzilla Island (Series), Dark Horse Godzilla Series, IDW Godzilla Series, Kodansha Godzilla Series, The Godzilla Comic (Series), Random House Godzilla Series, Shogakukan Godzilla Series, A Space Godzilla (Verse), Shueisha Godzilla Series, Godziban, Rebirth of Mothra Trilogy, Godzilla Anime Trilogy, and SD Godzilla World: Godzilla Kun pages have a lengthy section on the power of other media, that links to the Marvel Godzilla Series while detailing their strength. I'm not sure how much of this to cut, so I've simply removed the link for now.

But really, I think that "other media" section is wholly unnecessary, and should be removed from all the pages, due to not talking about the verse in question, and making edits like this really tedious. Why are we being saddled with needing to edit 19 separate verse pages every time any of them has a change in AP ratings?

I'm also not sure whether the category should be deleted.
Ok. You can go ahead and remove that section. Except from the Godzilla (Toho), which is the main Godzilla page, and in a similar way to the DB main page, it should display the general power of the Verse.

Last edited:
You are Welcome 🙏

Damn, i forgot🥲
No worries mate. However you can still ask a moderator to give you the code. I'll appreciate if you can then save the code in my sandbox.

Also, you forgot to save the Chargers:

Which also needs to be deleted.

No worries mate. However you can still ask a moderator to give you the code. I'll appreciate if you can then save the code in my sandbox.

Also, you forgot to save the Chargers:

Which also needs to be deleted.
Done

Now that there's only one charger character left, should the Charger disambiguation page be deleted?

Done, and wiped the "power of other verses" section from all Godzilla verse pages except Toho.

I am the pages creator. Changed it to 10-A, likely 9-C
Not trying to be mean here, but the profile seems to be a little wack to me and kind of low quality, i might be wrong here, but i don't think doing things like "throwing a chair" is considerd to be in those tiers, do "killing humans" count as a 9-C feat?

There's only one page for backrooms and yet there's a verse page for some reason.

Not trying to be mean here, but the profile seems to be a little wack to me and kind of low quality, i might be wrong here, but i don't think doing things like "throwing a chair" is considerd to be in those tiers, do "killing humans" count as a 9-C feat?

There's only one page for backrooms and yet there's a verse page for some reason.
It’s ok, I’m open to criticism
I was going to make other pages, lost interest.
Do you think I should change it to just 10-A?
Tell me if you have other suggestions

Last edited:
Back