• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Zagreus profile has no references and virtually no scans.

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

The only thing with a scan is the Lifting Strength calculation.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)

EDIT: There are also some justifications that use the original myth, something I'm pretty sure you can't use.
Bump

The Zagreus profile has no references and virtually no scans.

In the P&A section there are no scans or references. In the High 6-A calculation, there are no scans or references to the feat, just a calculation. And not even the speed has any calculation linked.

The only thing with a scan is the Lifting Strength calculation.

Zagreus is the only profile in the Hades game, and it doesn't have a back page or anything, and the profile hasn't been updated since its creation in 2021.

However, I think that with some dedication from someone (not me) I think the profile can become viable (The P&A section is very well organized in terms of blessings, weapons, souvenirs and companions. You only need to have scans and references, but it is a lot thing)

EDIT: There are also some justifications that use the original myth, something I'm pretty sure you can't use.
@ShadowWhoWalks

I'm gonna get to deleting these Roblox verses, btw, since nobody really argued against it and the reasons for deletion are pretty damning.
To be fair, I was saying that Fantastic Frontier & Monster Islands just need a few stat adjustments. If that necessitates deleting the verse page cuz' there aren't that many other supporters then 🤷. I can get to them later at some point, that Adventurer profile does need a good do-over from my behalf lol. Good riddance to Black Magic, though.

I was just about to bring that up, but thanks for taking notice beforehand. Managed to create a right sandbox page already by correction, so no need to do that (code part).
Oh cool! Then staff that is reading this can just delete this other one
Forgot to say this earlier for some reason, but I deleted it.

GOTT! this looks abysmal

GOTT! this looks abysmal

This is the only thing that's missing from the profile. Other than that, it's PERFECT.

Imagine calling those two games shit, because you could not hit silver smh
Yea, spend your time getting good at a real man's game, like Dota 2.
Juujika No Rokunin.
While the profiles mostly have scans, everything else about them is horrendous. The 9-B "feat" is not even remotely 9-B. The superhuman and subsonic speed feats don't have a calc and I'm not even sure if they're actually that speed. One of the LS feats have a calculation that wasn't even evaluated, and the scan for the other is missing. Some characters have abilities for absolutely ridiculous reasons, like one of them having Social Influencing just because they bully the main protagonist, or the protagonist himself having Fear Manipulation via, get this, the fact that he tortures people.

Then there's also the fact that one of the verse's supporters is Cloudyagami, who was recently banned from this forum and wiki and was also infamous for giving tiers and abilities for characters of his favorite verses that they shouldn't have, often without a CRT, and Steezstifler, who I'm pretty sure was banned for being a sock of Agami. So, the supporters also can't be called upon to fix it.
bump

Just... LOOK AT IT!

Just... LOOK AT IT!
I do question why they didn't just put it in the profile of whoever uses the book. Like, wouldn't that be easier?

Just... LOOK AT IT!
This is so funny to me for no reason lmao

Well there's another book that has a God-awful page

The ones above are trash and should be deleted

These Two just aren't up to current wiki standard

Delete this

Deleted, instruction given, and associated edits dealt with.
Hey Agnaa, got a lot of crap books for ya!

The ones above are trash and should be deleted

These Two just aren't up to current wiki standard

Well there's another book that has a God-awful page

Just... LOOK AT IT!

Still gotta contact page editors and verse supporters for pages like those, tho.
Valk Crusade has no known supporters

Regular Show has @GojiBoyForever and @Newendigo

CW has the major issue of "Some people are only knowledgeable on some things" so you'd have to check with literally every supporter

Don't know any of the supporters of Ordem Paranormal, but it seems pike something @SomaKing13 would enjoy

And the last one is SCP-1025 and SCP is same verse same as the first with CW

There was a thread made by glass regarding rework on immorality negation.

We concluded to add immortality negation and resistance negation into one page to avoid redundancy.

However, we forget to delete the current page

I guess, the request is clear.

(I will create a minor thread to add durability negation into power nullification as well)

Back