• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that I asked @Starter_Pack to act as quality control for this page when it was about to be created.
Let me be absolutely clear on this.

I only approved one of the three profiles I was assigned to check. I was planning on approving them individually, after I scrutinized each of them with the highest of criticisms because they were of such poor quality.

I never gave the go ahead to post all of them, and yet that is what he did anyway. However, I blame myself for not checking back in on this to ensure that he properly posted the profile I approved, and I take full responsibility for that.

Missing references for the scans suggested, which are mandatory for comics files. @TacticalNuke002 please fix it

Also regarding the Clea file:

This STILL doesn't have 80% of the scans linked, sourced. @Revan_Laha, if you can't find the sources for this even still, I'll just ask for this file to be deleted.

Let me be absolutely clear on this.

I only approved one of the three profiles I was assigned to check. I was planning on approving them individually, after I scrutinized each of them with the highest of criticisms because they were of such poor quality.

I never gave the go ahead to post all of them, and yet that is what he did anyway. However, I blame myself for not checking back in on this to ensure that he properly posted the profile I approved, and I take full responsibility for that.
No problem at all.

Would you be willing to check through them all to see if they are acceptable to keep?

Missing references for the scans suggested, which are mandatory for comics files. @TacticalNuke002 please fix it
I made a considerable effort earlier today to improve on the page, so I would much prefer if it is improved further rather than deleted.

Also regarding the Clea file:

This STILL doesn't have 80% of the scans linked, sourced. @Revan_Laha, if you can't find the sources for this even still, I'll just ask for this file to be deleted.
I tried. Either I have to go through hundreds of issues of Doctor Strange comics. Clea is not much of a popular character so I can't find comic references easily

Hi. I'm here to request for a collection of profiles to be deleted for varying reasons. It is a big-ish request but it is worth it for the sake of the verse I am referring to, to improve it by removing crappy profiles.

Composites: Horrorland, Reflections (A big mishmash of creatures that aren't even the same species), The Reality Police (This profile is also just really lackluster as well, these dudes hardly have anything), Keith (Mixes the comic and book incarnations of this character), Vampire Breath and The Shadow Figure

Low Quality: Secret Agent Aliens and The Evil Knight (There is a lot wrong with both of these profiles. I have no idea what 2019 child Gews was thinking when making these. The reasoning for various powers and stats are atrocious and are based on untrue information, like The Evil Knight's justification for 7-A since the "mountains" the profile mentions aren't actual mountains).

Zark a while back did this massive clean-up CRT on the verse, she did a fairly decent job but today I decided to fix my own **** ups that she missed.

Hi. I'm here to request for a collection of profiles to be deleted for varying reasons. It is a big-ish request but it is worth it for the sake of the verse I am referring to, to improve it by removing crappy profiles.

Composites: Horrorland, Reflections (A big mishmash of creatures that aren't even the same species), The Reality Police (This profile is also just really lackluster as well, these dudes hardly have anything), Keith (Mixes the comic and book incarnations of this character), Vampire Breath and The Shadow Figure

Low Quality: Secret Agent Aliens and The Evil Knight (There is a lot wrong with both of these profiles. I have no idea what 2019 child Gews was thinking when making these. The reasoning for various powers and stats are atrocious and are based on untrue information, like The Evil Knight's justification for 7-A since the "mountains" the profile mentions aren't actual mountains).

Zark a while back did this massive clean-up CRT on the verse, she did a fairly decent job but today I decided to fix my own **** ups that she missed.
@Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @SamanPatou @ElixirBlue

Would any of you be willing to handle this please? The links to the above-linked Goosebumps pages from other regular wiki pages also need to be removed. You can find them with the link below, by writing the exact page title, choosing the "Main" option, and clicking on the search button.

@Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @SamanPatou @ElixirBlue

Would any of you be willing to handle this please? The links to the above-linked Goosebumps pages from other regular wiki pages also need to be removed. You can find them with the link below, by writing the exact page title, choosing the "Main" option, and clicking on the search button.

@Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @SamanPatou @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @Elizhaa

I would still appreciate help with handling this, if you have the time available.

Back