• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think they are awful enough to be deleted though. But if you think they need calculations to stay I guess I can make them.

Deleted it ^

Zaratthustra showed him/her how to make a sandbox so I deleted the incomplete profile. I left him/her a message letting them know they can remake the page when the sandbox page is finished.

I don't think they are awful enough to be deleted though. But if you think they need calculations to stay I guess I can make them.
Thank you. Feel free to do so.

Regarding the Glory of Hercules stats, the Low 7-C thing should be calculated, and the planet level thing could be interpreted as High 6-A. I might be able to help out as I'm interested in Obscure RPG verses, but I'd at worst say downgrading keys to Unknown as temporary place holders is reasonable.

I made a rough calculation for the Icarus guy and got Low 7-C anyway. I'll probably refine it and then post it.
I'm personally neutral on whether the possibly 5-B rating is fine or not. I don't know the context enough.
The lightning scaling definitely needs more scans/context to be valid. But that's also something beyond my knowledge and interest. What I can do is contact the page creator though.

From a quick glance I don't think it should be allowed. Music videos need to hit a REALLY high standard to get profiles, and a few of them occasionally referencing each other does not sound like it meets the bar. Even the profiles themselves show tons of scaling to properties they don't own because of it. The Beard has powers and stats for encountering Pokemon, Creepypasta characters, and memes (such as Nyan Cat).

This profile is absolute trash.

>AP is wrong because Springdale is goddamn tiny
>Speed is wrong because no justification is given and the assumption that she can keep up with A ranks is not given (The only other A rank also has no justification for supersonic speed)
>Striking strength is wrong because she doesn't use physical strength to attack, and that her AP is not justified
>Durability is wrong because newtons 3rd law doesn't apply to non striking strength feats
>Stamina isn't justified
>Range isn't either (Though I do know what this might be referring to)
>Justification is a bitch (Intelligence)
>She has never shown Electricity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Duplication, and BFR
Send this profile to the Infinite Inferno, or write it in the Enma note, or anything that gets rid of this profile the fastest.

This profile is absolute trash.

>AP is wrong because Springdale is goddamn tiny
Springdale is a town you would have to prove is exceptionally small, and even if you do, storm creation is small town level by default
>Speed is wrong because no justification is given and the assumption that she can keep up with A ranks is not given (The only other A rank also has no justification for supersonic speed)
Even though she can fight the player's team by the point where they can battle A-Classes, who at the time were scaled far above subonic Ds like Jibanyan..but I'm sure it's still outdated since a B is apparently lightspeed
>Durability is wrong because newtons 3rd law doesn't apply to non striking strength feats
She takes hits from comparably powerful foes.
>Stamina isn't justified
Every yo-kai in the series engages in prolonged supernatural fights.
Level Steal, Lightning, and there is no way she doesn't have BFR after banishing Nate to the past via time stone.

Cropfist:

You need to link to accepted calculations to justify the statistics for the profile page.

Springdale is a town you would have to prove is exceptionally small, and even if you do, storm creation is small town level by default
You can casually walk across Springfield in 2 minuets tops
Even though she can fight the player's team by the point where they can battle A-Classes, who at the time were scaled far above subonic Ds like Jibanyan..but I'm sure it's still outdated since a B is apparently lightspeed
Still, why then doesn't she scale to the high hypersonic flight into orbit? She can also keep up with Rank S Yo Kai by using Vaccumory's memory thing
She takes hits from comparably powerful foes.

Where? She gets one shot buy Buchinyan in the movie (Which is more reliable than the games), And that was a form comprised of thousands of Dame Demonas. And by that logic, she's 5-A from one of her minions taking hits from Hovernyan, who damaged Zazel, who took hits from Enma
Level Steal, Lightning, and there is no way she doesn't have BFR after banishing Nate to the past via time stone.
Level steal has nothing to do with this. Also, since when does she have Lightning? On top of that, it is never clarified that the time stone is required for BFR.

Last edited:
You can casually walk across Springfield in 2 minuets tops
Game mechanics
Still, why then doesn't she scale to the high hypersonic flight into orbit? She can also keep up with Rank S Yo Kai by using Vaccumory's memory thing
I dunno, maybe because it was made 3 years ago and is outdated in some aspects.
Where? She gets one shot buy Buchinyan in the movie (Which is more reliable than the games), and by that logic, she's 5-A from one of her minions taking hits from Hovernyan
Taking hits from the team that has long since defeated Eyeclone.
Level steal has nothing to do with this. Also, since when does she have Lightning? On top of that, it is never clarified that the time stone is required for BFR.
Level Steal duplicates the target's stats to create a wicked with them, Lightning is listed on her wiki page, you are probably right but the fact is it's an ability she used.

Cropfist:

You need to link to accepted calculations to justify the statistics for the profile page.
Okay. Here is a calc of the exact feat type she scales far above.

I meant link to it in the profile page itself.

Game mechanics
Yeah no. we can very clearly see cars driving along side Nate/Inaho. We can also easily see the entirety of the city from the peak of Mt. Wildwood through binoculars. We also know that Nate/Inaho has a constant running speed well within human levels by using the infinite tunnel/Hazy lane.
I dunno, maybe because it was made 3 years ago and is outdated in some aspects.
You are not helping your case. It just shows that this is an outdated profile that needs to be deleted and reworked
Taking hits from the team that has long since defeated Eyeclone.
That's entirely game mechanics. I could make the same argument for Jibanyan S. Is he still 9-A? Or does he scale through game mechanics. Every pokemon would be 2-B by that logic.
Level Steal duplicates the target's stats to create a wicked with them, Lightning is listed on her wiki page, you are probably right but the fact is it's an ability she used.
Thats not duplication. Thats summoning, something she has on her page already
Okay. Here is a calc of the exact feat type she scales far above.
Nope. That calc uses a size far above the size of Springdale.

You are not helping your case. It just shows that this is an outdated profile that needs to be deleted and reworked

Jesus man, having an outdated statistic isn't reason for deletion, it's reason for a CRT.

I thought that too, but checking the Duplication page it seems like that actually counts. And the other abilities you brought up as unsubstantiated are actually legit, so, I'm not thinking this profile is bad enough to delete. Just make a CRT about the few incorrect things.

Yeah no. we can very clearly see cars driving along side Nate/Inaho. We can also easily see the entirety of the city from the peak of Mt. Wildwood through binoculars. We also know that Nate/Inaho has a constant running speed well within human levels by using the infinite tunnel/Hazy lane.
I don't understand how running speed makes Springdale smaller, because if it was put to realistic scale, it would be impossible for the player to traverse the map in a convenient timeframe. And seeing a city through binoculars is a real thing,
It just shows that the rest of the series' scaling is an uncoordinated disaster.
That's entirely game mechanics. I could make the same argument for Jibanyan S. Is he still 9-A? Or does he scale through game mechanics. Every pokemon would be 2-B by that logic.
The boss fights are canon events that happen in the story.
See the other comment
Nope. That calc uses a size far above the size of Springdale.
It doesn't use a town size, it uses a storm size, which fits since the storm is actively stated to be large.

I don't understand how running speed makes Springdale smaller, because if it was put to realistic scale, it would be impossible for the player to traverse the map in a convenient timeframe. And seeing a city through binoculars is a real thing,
I mean to say that everything IS to scale. The houses, the cars, the streets, and the city. Not to mention, that By using the Hazy lane, we can get that Nate/Inaho's speed is 5.555 m/s (I moved 100 meters in 18 seconds). Then we can use that to scale the size. Everything is to scale because you can see the actual map. Not the gameplay map, but the zoomed out one.
It just shows that the rest of the series' scaling is an uncoordinated disaster.
Thats... correct. The scaling is an unmitigated disaster. I could take down all the profiles, but I thought that this was the worst example
The boss fights are canon events that happen in the story.
How bout a direct comparison then? In deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep post game, you can fight umbral enma, A multiversal threat. Both Jibanyan and Usapyon can take hits from the guy, Yet they were powerless against a 500 kt falling spaceship. And yes. This is canon. The same goes with Zazel, a 5-A threat they fight in the movie, blasters, and YKW3
See the other comment
She is not multiplying herself. However, since she does this in the movie, I think you have a point
It doesn't use a town size, it uses a storm size, which fits since the storm is actively stated to be large.
I'll take your word for it

I mean to say that everything IS to scale. The houses, the cars, the streets, and the city.

Usually in video games, even if the buildings/cars/street sizes etc. are to scale, that doesn't mean that the city as a whole is to scale. Often only a tiny fraction of what would be an actual full city is shown. I'm not sure if that's the case here, but I find your argument flimsy because of that.

I would argue this, but I feel like, as you said, this is more suited towards a CRT, which I have been planning for Yo Kai Watch since June. I no longer thing the profile should be deleted. Only reworked. Anyways, I think I have derailed the thread long enough. Thank you for the time. If I could ask for editing rights so I can fix Dame Dedtimes profile, that would be good.

Everything in this category, the channel is a music parody channel for various fictional works and have no canon in-between the videos
Would have appreciated being alerted to this so I could at least plead my case since, you know, I made and know the verse... Can you at least bring them back for a minute so I can save them?

Music videos need to hit a REALLY high standard to get profiles
(Would be nice to actually see these rules, but I can't find them)

Last edited:
Editing Rules
Also avoid creating profiles for fan characters, advertisement characters, memes, YouTube personalities, reality television, talk shows, music videos, stage personas, and the like. If you wish to create such profiles, feel free to do so in the Joke Battles wiki instead.

Cropfist:

Promestein handled it.

Catalyst75:

I handled it.

Lollipop:

Only one of the redirect links worked for me, but I deleted that.

Back