• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Travis Scott

Tier 4-A/Low 2-C profile for a musician's music video just because that music video was shown in a video game...

I really don't think stuff like this has any more reason to exist than other music video pages, which we ban. Every single ability and rating on the page comes from visuals in it. Pretty sure there's nothing indicating that he's an actual Fortnite characte, iirc it was just a music promotion event.
If it wasn’t canon than how would Travis Scott be able to replicate the fortnite butterfly event who is canon?

Sharing some visual similarities with something that is canon does not make something canon.

I guess you could argue that Fortnite is canon to that music video, but not that the music video is canon to Fortnite, and we'd only tier the game itself.

Sharing some visual similarities with something that is canon does not make something canon.

I guess you could argue that Fortnite is canon to that music video, but not that the music video is canon to Fortnite, and we'd only tier the game itself.
Could we put Travis Scott in the music verse?

@Scourge No, such a thing goes against our Editing Rules
Also avoid creating profiles for fan characters, advertisement characters, memes, YouTube personalities, reality television, talk shows, music videos, stage personas, and the like. If you wish to create such profiles, feel free to do so in the Joke Battles wiki instead.

In that case, in an earlier thread someone (literally don't remember who) pitched for the removal of Izumi Takanashi from Working!!, on the basis of her being "a normal 10-C with no interesting attributes or abilities" and "the only character from her verse on the wiki".

This went over without a hitch and the profile was deleted, despite multiple people disagreeing with the first point and acknowledging that her 10-C nature is at least portrayed in a unique and comedic fashion that led to some fun matchups a la Togame and Mr Burns, and the fact that the second point is objectively wrong, as a quick category scan shows that we have three Working!! characters on the wiki. Admittedly of somewhat lax quality, but nothing a quick revision can't fix.

As far as I could tell, the discussion on whether to restore the profile or not was dead in the water due to the forum move. I would move that the profile is restored and if necessary I will do what I can to revamp the verse quality a bit (once this play is over and my schedule is no longer taken up by rehearsals).

I personally wouldn't particilarly mind, but does she have any outstanding abilities?

Myxozoa (Real Life) is very badly formatted, and it might be better to delete it and re-make it from scratch.
I can leave a message in the wall of the user who made it about following the editing rules and double check the profiles before uploading them

Adem Warlock already did it, but thank you to both of you!
(You can always check or add things if you think that they need to be added)

Back on this thread, The Puppet Combo verse was deleted. I disagree with it's deletion as the verse meets requirements. The Puppet Combo developer has currently 1,203 patrons at the time of me writing this, there is enough combat in the verse (In Murder House and Babysitter Bloodbath there is a fight of sorts at the end, the gameplay of Spiders has the player character fighting giant spiders, Evil Clowns lets you fight the titular clowns, in some games you can play as the killer), I'm knowledgeable on the verse so I could help fix pages if needed.

Was the page that Saman brought up sufficiently improved on to stay?

Anyway, from what I recall, the Puppet Combo pages were of horrible quality and had unreliable content, so it is not merely a popularity issue.

Yeah it was because of the consistently terrible quality of the pages, despite multiple deletions and warnings to shape up.

If you can make actually decent pages for them, then I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

Last edited:
Ant:
It's more that her 10-C nature is a product of her bizarre stamina and mental state, and she had some interesting potential matchups with other 10-Cs. Though to be fair, she wouldn't be the most notable character. In terms of interesting profile-worthy characters, we'd have two 9-Bs, a 10-C, a stone wall, an info analysis user with potential genius intelligence, and some degree of social influencing from multiple characters.
Agnaa:
Sure. I'm watching through the series when I have time so I can try to get some info down. If there's really nothing there I'm fine with noping the verse, the reasoning for the initial deletion just didn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
The way a 10-C with no powers is portrayed in a comedical or other fashion isn't a criteria used to see if something is indexable. Calvin was a "notable" tier 10 with no powers and he got removed. You could make a point if she was known for fighting in some way, but this isn't the case at all, so she should remain removed overall.

@Bobsican Ehhh, I feel like that's more of a verse-wide thing. We usually allow 10-Cs with no powers if the verse is otherwise indexable.

I guess we wouldn't want a swarm of 100 random 10-Bs from a verse, but I think particularly weak 10-Cs can be interesting enough if the verse is otherwise fine.

I am neutral regarding if we should feature her or not. I personally wouldn't mind if we restore the profile page in question.

@Bobsican Ehhh, I feel like that's more of a verse-wide thing. We usually allow 10-Cs with no powers if the verse is otherwise indexable.

I guess we wouldn't want a swarm of 100 random 10-Bs from a verse, but I think particularly weak 10-Cs can be interesting enough if the verse is otherwise fine.
Well, stuff like random Minecraft mobs got removed out of not having powers nor fighting at all from what I recall (For example, Pig), so I don't think this is enought.

However, I checked the thread that got the page removed, it seems the points didn't get addressed at that time, so I'm neutral, not that they support enought for the page to be brought back from a glance, however.

Last edited:
Those neutral mobs didn't have an AP though, and were pretty wanked in fights, so they're somewhat unique with the issues they caused. But that is a fair example, I'll give ya that.

As far as I understand, the Minecraft mobs were also not distinctive or relevant.

I'll refresh Ant's memory and say that she was a regular woman with no powers whatsoever, and the only "special" thing was that she had too low stamina to even play with cats and gets injured by things that would merit a 10-C rating. Note that she has never actually fought anyone on her series and so doesn't seems indexable if you ask me, but this editing rule would say otherwise:
  • Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.
I'm not sure if you can consider her as important to the setting, so I'll wait for what @Creaturemaster971 says.

Last edited:
She's honestly not that important (though I haven't finished the series so I guess maybe that could change?). Like I said, I'm open to the possibility of her really not being indexable, I just wanted to address it.

At this point it's more an issue of improving the verse quality as a whole than her in particular.

Well, I don't really care whether she is featured or not, but her profile can stay deleted if she is not an important character.

Back