• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Star Eater even a character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Lore?

I feel like he has a profile only because is destroying a star in his artwork.

If that isn't a problem, the profile could still be improved, by being expanded and adding a few other abilities.

Profiles with little to no abilities exist, you know that, right? Unless it SHOULD have much more and was left unfinished, there are no reasons to delete it.

I think you should try contacting the creator first, the profile was just recently updated, and they probably don't know how a Profile should be.

Ogbunabali said:
The profile is just a meme and should be deleted.
Oh ok, I thought it was some story from a slavic country.

Actually reading the profile more properly, yeah it's too stupid to be an actual attempt at a profile.

I believe this profile should be deleted.

The speed feat is false. Nothing in the game implies that Rose is flying to the moon in that scene and even if she was we never see her land so there's no timeframe.

The AP is inaccurate as well, nowhere in the game is it stated that the Virage brings a entire galaxy into being with it's gravity cannon.

These are the two feats in question.

Considering the thing meant to justify her feats just links to a section of her wikia page that says the following, I'd agree that she doesn't seem to have been provided with decent justification.

"Composed of several areas and creatures from the previous worlds, their bosses included. Dante awaits here deep into his stronghold, a huge sphinx-like creature that fights with sword and magical energy attacks. Only by defeating the cruel Emperor can Athena bring peace to this land and return to the safety of her own home."

This isn't to say they're wrong, just that nobody has bothered to support them.

Okay. I will wait for a bit more input before deleting the page though.

I have deleted the Athena and Rabbits pages.

@Junkoposter

Can you link to the other profile as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back