• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it might be a good idea to change the 4-A/3-C ratings into Unknown for now, everything else seemed fine on the thread iirc and it would be better than just outright deleting the profile

I´m fine with just an unknown rating for now, as those tiers appear to be somewhat controversial.

So should we delete the profile or just change the statistics?

Also, I deleted to hostile derailment discussion.

I changed the statistics to Unknow, but if it's that big of a problem, it can still be deleted

However, it shouldn't be necessary

Okay. I suppose that it can probably remain then.

I thought it was okay, how come the first thing I see coming back on here is that it's gone now?

Something else come up about it?

I read through it, and the remaining statistics seemed to be unreliable. Sorry.

Well, from what I recall, the page itself gave insufficient explanations.

Well, at least the blog is still there, in my profile, so it can be reposted once people tell me why they were insufficient, but after the whole Azura thing, i have been having a lot of bad luck getting stuff properly approved.

Well, the City level AP/striking strength/durability had no valid motivation, the MFTL+ speed did not have one either, and neither did the lifting strength or the range.

Well, there is my blog. The profile is is based on the thread that i did, and most did agree on the 7-B rating.

I did not even put the MFTL+ rating, it was Bobsican.

And he also told me superhuman lifting strenght was a given when someone is above tier 9.

"Affecting all of Shibuya" without further specifics is not remotely a good motivation. You seem to be turning into a general disturbance in this wiki no matter what you decide to do.

Am i now?

Sorry, but i am doing my best to post the best evidence i can, that is why i made a blog about it, so people can tell me this before having to end like this.

I suppose i will wait for people to give feedback to the profile before it ever gets published again.

8-B Castlevania and 2-A Azura imply otherwise, but this is the wrong place to talk about it.

JSW agreeed with 2-A Azura, but indeed, it is the wrong place to agree with it.

I will go silent now, for a while, until i am sure the profiles i publish do not get this much controversy.

What should the page be renamed to?

The profile looks unreliable to me. The summary might be plagiarized, all of his stats are Peak Human, misses categories and needs more stuff on about which equipment he made to justify his intelligence.

Queen Bavmorda was deleted, despite the fact I've seen profiles with less quality still on this website after being on here for years. Was it the fact Willow isn't a verse that's on the wiki?

Spider Kaiju said:
Queen Bavmorda was deleted, despite the fact I've seen profiles with less quality still on this website after being on here for years. Was it the fact Willow isn't a verse that's on the wiki?
Probably should talk about that some where else

Dark649 said:
The profile looks unreliable to me. The summary might be plagiarized, all of his stats are Peak Human, misses categories and needs more stuff on about which equipment he made to justify his intelligence.
So should the mentioned Joker (and possibly Batman) profile(s) be deleted? If so, the other Joker and Batman profiles, that link to them via the tabbers at the top of the pages, need to be updated as well.

@Eficiente

Cal deleted the page.

@All

So what should we do about the mentioned Joker and Batman pages?

This shouldn't even be a page. But just a question on the question and answers board. I can send him a message on his wall, but this page should be deleted.

Edit: Ninja'd

I already talked to the guy, I figured it had already been deleted tbh

I deleted it.

I still need some help with the mentioned Joker and Batman pages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back