• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Aeyu shouldn't upload incomplete profiles. We have blogs and sandboxes to put together profiles before adding them to the Wiki.

I agree with Assaltwaffle. Perhaps you could talk with Aeyu about this.

I also agree with Assalt. We have sandboxes and blogs for incomplete articles. Mainspace should be reserved for complete profiles.

Okay. Thanks. Should we remove the profile in the meantime?

Well it looks nearly done at this point. Since she probably won't upload any more incomplete ones I see no harm in letting it remain until completion.

I believe we make a exception for real life due to it's nature. That's why things like Composite Conduit are resticted to blogs.

We can't make pages for every single pet tho, they will be absolutely featless, no choice than composite.

Not so, you can scle them to each other, as in with Pokemon and Digimon.

Also, just because they are featless doesn't exclude it from the rules.

Many Digimon and Pokemon do have feats, while Neopets have very few. Plus they aren't that notable to even have pages, so had to be composite so it was notable enough.

It is allowed btw

"It can also be justified if a certain fiction has multiple spinoffs of dubious canonicity, for which quantifiable feats are scarce"

We do tend to make an exception for real life species, yes, but I am not overly fond of the practice there either.

I am not sure how we should handle the case with the Neopets though. If all of them have the same statistics, I suppose that it might be more practical with a single profile, but it might also set a bad precedent.

Their stats don't variate unless the Neopet is from a plot/comic. I say we stick to the single profile.

Okay. I would prefer to see more staff input though.

• Haiyore! Nyaruko-sa
  • BOUND
  • SaGa (Verse)
  • I Hate Fairyland
Empty verse pages that have been so for several months

@Ant Yobobojojo is currently working on a full scale revision for the Code Geass verse and will be cleaning the page accordingly when he does so

Okay. Thank you for the information.

I have deleted the 4 verse pages.

It's a common enough technique across fiction to have a page. In addition, a lot of profiles would need to be edited if it was suddenly deleted.

Well, there is no harm to keeping it, and we would have to do some unnecessary editing to remove all mentions of it.

I don't think that seems necessary, if they scale from other characters.

"Performed better than Nero against a not serious Dante"

There are three things that are wrong with this:

1. Characters do NOT scale from casuals.

2. Nero scales from Sanctus, not Dante, so they practically scale from no one

3. This was DMC:TAS Dante, who is weaker than DMC4 who was the one Nero fought.

TL;DR the reasoning is irrelevant, otherwise they are featless

Their 6-A stats are also questionable, since it says that they are comparable to Abigail, though much weaker to an unknown extent. And I'm not sure if being much weaker makes you comparable

Okay. I will delete them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back