• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it isn't constructed as a joke profile, but if other staff members think that it is inappropriate, I suppose that we could delete it.

After all the trouble that happened in effort of keeping it not only up, but also accurate, i think it would be disrespectful at this point to close it.

And, as Megaboy said above, the same reasoning could be applied to any page that is from a children's movie.

The best example would clearly be Lightning Mcqueen or Bambi.

Yes because the guy who made it and created such a fuss over it was so respectful, right?

Not saying that as a reason to get rid of it btw. But if you think the effort which went into keeping it up is reason enough for it to stay that way, it's kinda ridiculous imo.

@Rapid

I suppose that you have a good point.

The Yugioh profiles in general are very poor.

I would also recommend the deletion of Elemental HERO Terra Firma due to poor quality and the fact that it originates from a entirely different canon then what it is scaled from. The Elemental Hero profiles in gneral might have to either be deleted or redone.

Deleted as well. Hmm, strange, that profile was new. So someone is just making poor quality pages now. I agree about the E-Heroes thing too. But lets talk this elsewhere, here it would be derailing.

This profile should possibly get deleted.

Reasoning for the stats are in bold.

It's just weird in my opinion.

And it seems like the Profile is from Kusoge, a parody Light Novel,

@DMB 1

I thought we weren't allowed to make profiles from parodies?

But yeah, it should at least get fixed.

Stop making poorly formatted posts, and to quote each other for no reason. Thank you.

He's no less legitimate of a character than Shrek, and him losing threads is no reason to delete the page

@UMR

Well, he is a legitimate character, but if he is strictly used as a joke, I suppose that you may have a point.

DarkAnine said he was okay with keeping it and did mention solid reasons. He also helped out with the profile justifications. I'm not invested in it, but I more so think it's the people using it as a joke are who are more problematic; not the profile itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back