• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Okay, but is it popular enough to qualify? We cannot add characters from any barely known web series out there.
It very popular in Vietnam and in some foreign.You can tell by just look at it views.Futher more,there lots of people supporting them in Facebook and Youtube.

So Ant can i remade the page?

Edit:Reason i put the name "Small Girl" because i don't know their real name so i use nickname on the video until i see the credit.

Okay. I will restore the page then, but you should try to improve upon the structure a bit.

SomebodyData said:
Don't discuss profile stats here.
Just proving why Skate's Telekinesis, Teleportation, and Limited Time Manipulation are all not game mechanics, why Skate's Reality Warping is explained already, and why Skate would have Class 25+ Lifting Strength, despite being Street level.

Oh yeah, one more thing. If we can't discuss profile stats, then we can't talk about the character's profile since that includes "stats" and that's the main topic here. No offense.

We cannot get too indepth about many topics at once in this type of thread. It would turn into a huge mess and nothing would get done.

Gene

The calc giving his Stats is not accepted by any calc group members and even then it is wrong cause of misinformation

His powers and abilities section is also competely wrong as it doesnt include most of his abilities

Well, I have already asked him for assistance.

He hasn't had much time to reply yet, so it is probably best to wait a bit.

Never mind. The Yuta page was very unreliable. I have deleted it.

It is probably best to delete it.

I mean, rating Alice based on her delusions is fine, for the same reason rating SAO characters based on their in-game versions is ok.

Her abilities seem plausible (Not quite sure about mind attacks).

I wouldn't know what stats to give her, though.

So the question is if we want to keep the profile like it is, just for the sake of giving info on her abilities and because someone that knows a lot about the franchise migt put in stats in the future, or not.

I suppose that you make sense, but am not sure of the best approach.

@Reppuzan

I would prefer to keep it. It is a useful tool that applies to quite a lot of genius-type characters, and I think that you would have to update a lot of profiles that link to it. I also think that it qualifies as an ability.

@Phoenix821

I have deleted it.

It's worth pointing out that at the end of Alice Madness Returns Alice the border between Wonderland and Reality ceases to actually exist for Alice and she disappears from the real world.

Then she gains the ability to visit the dreams and imagination of other people.

Okay. I suppose that we should probably keep the Alice profile then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back