• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it would only be through it's head self destructing, and whether or not it's a city or country is debatable. I could grab scans of it makes things easier tho.

Okay. But it's best to make a separate revision thread for that with the scans and all. If you think it is absolutely necessary.

Soldier Blue said:
Metronia is a city. But the globe showed later on has a country to large country sized area destroyed?
I think metronome is a country, and he was in the capital, but it's pretty hard to tell.

I think that it is probably fine to keep. We have pages for the energy released during various important events in this planet's history.

@Weekly Battles

That page isn't alone. We have a lot of such pages for devastating events in our real world's history.

Andytrenom said:
Not sure what this is...I apologize if this is not delete worthy.
That page is of just too poor quality. Deleted. If someone wants to create a HECU profile, they can do so from scratch.

I incorporated the more important information from the new Parzival profile to the old one, and Cal deleted it.

Promestein removed the Abraham Lincoln troll profile

Megaboy Prime said:
Must i remind you we have a Lightning McQueen page?
Thomas should stay.
As I've previously stated, the fact it is a vehicle has no bearing, it's the point of origin that matters.

Megaboy Prime said:
Okay then, explain the difference between Cars and Thomas and friends, if you dont mind.
Cars is a movie.

T&F is a tv show for little children.

I'm not saying that alone is cause for deletion, but considering our strict standards on this sort of thing it is necessary to take a look at at least.

Unlike Barney, this profile seems seriously done. I do not mind keeping it.

Here are our rules:

"Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes content that would strictly be added as a joke, for example Barney the dinosaur or the Teletubbies."

Antvasima said:
Unlike Barney, this profile seems seriously done. I do not mind keeping it.
Fair enough. My intention was not to condemn it, I just desired staff opinion since it seems to be one of those profiles done for meme purposes even if the profile itself was serious.

Well, it may be kind of a borderline case, but I do not think that this seems silly enough to be disqualified from being featured here.

I'm also okay with Thomas and Friends profiles. It's a show that can be enjoyed by all ages (I even still watch it sometimes to relax) and has actual continuity with itself.

Speaking of which, the showrunners said that they use the Thomas wiki information to help them keep track of continuity issues.

So? who cares what it's from. We have RWBY character and it's internet animation. The channel that uploads it has over 500,000 subs. I think that is popular enough to be on here. Keep in mind we have characters from books and games that don't have nearly that large of a following

I don't have to prove why it should stay, you have to say why it should be removed. Hitchen's razor is a bitch, ain't it?

how is a character a joke just because they are from a youtube series? Youtube PERSONALITIES (ie real people playing a character=/=cartoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back