• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Well, they seem harmless.
I think there was a discussion on deleting the Shokugeki no Soma profiles a while back but nothing came of it. We recently deleted a basketball player's profile here for being completely pointless.

I personally don't think there's any harm in having them, but I wouldn't be upset to see them go, either.

I do not think that page seems like a problem either.

Okay. I will ask him then.

@Gg125

I better not come to a thread to see you blatantly insulting someone else without any reason again.

Itsuki Aoi (Tokyo Mirage Sessions Sharp FE) and Tsubasa Oribe (Tokyo Mirage Sessions Sharp FE)

Unreliable statistics (High 6-B scaling to canon Medeus, which was in itself Already deemed unreliable, Speed has no calc and is supported by taking an entire 1:30 to go above the clouds, and there wasn't really any discussion on the 7-B statistics, the only thing I found was what seems to be Reality Warping at most, and even then there was little discussion about it), Itsuki has Reality Warping without any clarification on it, Tsubasa has no abilities outside of "Lance Skills", "Idol Skills", and "Magic", with no clarification on what any of these things do

and I highly doubt anyone cares or even knows about the game enough to help fix up the pages

I was originally going to watch a playthrough to fix the pages, but the game made me cringe too hard, didn't even make it a quarter through the game, it actually went past the point of being "so bad it's good" early in the game

I would appreciate if we don't delete that profile, we just have to copy some stuff from Death Battle to give her some stats and even more powers.

Her best recent feat was taking control of the Dawnbreaker's constructs, but that might be an outlier considering the fact that she usually places much lower.

Well, the problem with Raven is that she is not a physically oriented character focused on physical damage. This makes her hard to place properly im terms of statistics.

We are mainly a character-indexing site. It should not generally matter so much if a character can fight or not, as long as it is notable and the profile is well-written enough.

Literally his only thing is to trip and fall face-first into someone's breasts or buttocks or even genitals. He's an ecchi character and nothing more.

Okay. I am not heavily invested in the issue. I suppose that you can delete the page if you wish.

I mean, if profiles like Soma Yukihira can stay, there's no reason for profiles like Rito to go. Nothing wrong with his page, anyway. Just because he's from an ecchi manga doesn't mean he's to go.

I'm wondering if we should delete the Super Mario RPG page.

Not only is the page quite outdated, and seemingly unfinished as a Verse page (There are no links to character profiles in that page), the Powers of the verse section doesn't even line up with any of the characters from that game. Additionally, all characters; Mallow, Geno, Smithy, and Culex, all scale to the primary canon Mario Bros Verse; and have links on that page already. It's not like the Wario or Donkey Kong verses where we separate keys with feats from their own games and composite key scaling from being Mario's physical superior.

In conclusion, I see no reason to keep the Super Mario RPG page; this thread was made mentioning it, but got little to no input.

@GoldenScorpions

Okay.

@Medeus

I am uncertain. We tend to be more lenient to verse pages than profiles, and it does link to a few pages, but I am not sufficiently informed about the issue. It would be better to ask Ryukama and Dino Ranger Black for input.

GoldenScorpions said:
I mean, if profiles like Soma Yukihira can stay, there's no reason for profiles like Rito to go. Nothing wrong with his page, anyway. Just because he's from an ecchi manga doesn't mean he's to go.
There actually was a discussion about deleting Soma's profile on a previous profile deletion request thread. I don't know what became of that discussion though.

Not sure if i am allowed to comment on here but sorry for the faulty page. It is my first try on making a profile. Didn't noticed you were fixing stuff there, sorry for tampering with it too. Did the page on mobile, seemed easier said than done making it XD.

@Goku

I can fix the formatting, but can you get some scans or videos to prove your justifications?

Thats fine. Just follow standard format. This specific profile may nee to be rebuilt from scratch though, al though 5-A seems about right. I'll try and fix it if I can.

I did a thread about making Sacred Beast profiles in the general discussion section for opinions on the matter. If the profile seems too much wank, i am open for suggestions and open for more information on the topic of the sacred beasts.

No, it seemed right, but the justifications are inflated. A casual planet bust is by no means Large Planet level. Regardless, I would prefer this being on a message wall.

Feel free to delete the profile if needed. I just believe a profile for the beasts is needed as they are no weaklings. Would like a nicely done profile for them, if you guys don't mind helping me in the matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back