• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have adjusted the page. It should hopefully be somewhat acceptable now.

1) No problem.

2) This is the entirely wrong thread for such a discussion.

Slim Shady

Like with Barney the Dinosaur, but in a different context. If I remember correctly, the Terry Crews profiles were disallowed for similar reasons, despite referencing a "fictional character".

Caloris Basin Impact Event

I don't know many reasons to have a profile for an impact event, if it doesn't even have a stat listed on it.

Matthew has deleted the page.

The Player (Gang Beasts) looks quite poorly made by a relatively New user. Not too familiar with the character or verse, but he's been making quite a few poorly made profiles and sounds like he needs some pointers and reminders about our profile guidelines.

The grammar is bad and there are no valid justifications. It would probably be better to delete it.

Making Blank profiles is a really bad idea. Although, sometimes the wiki glitches and all the work gets erased, but they really should be making blogs if they need to make WIP pages. And then copy/paste once it meets all the guidelines.

Look at the history

"I don't have the time or the game knowledge to make this. I'm asking you to fix this: NOTICE: Lifting strenght should be infinity. Good day to you.."

It's not a mistake.

Spawning stuff in is Creation. Being a master hand-to-hand combatant is Martial Arts. Although you can source it to say Master hand-to-hand combatant and still link to Martial Arts.

The profile now lacks Attack Potency outright.

Being a pro athlete isn't enough for Peak human; you need to be Olympic level or otherwise be the absolutely top of your class to get that.

Lifting Strength also gets the same treatment.

Moving a dumpster, full or not, would likely not end up with Wall level energy. It also completely depends on how fast it moves; could be a good yield or could be less power than a normal punch.

Durability is OK as long as the AP (which is gone) is justified.

Stamina shouldn't be Boldface.

Spawning a dumpster on someone really isn't a notable attack unless he yells out "Dumpster Drop!" or refers to it as an actual attack.

Oh whoops. I forgot to put in AP lol. The dumpster moves relatively fast (similar speed to a car on a freeway, as it is an actual stage. I'll adjustit to Athletic Human.

Well, the Skate profile does have some speculative justifications, but I am doubtful about the Class 50 lifting strength feat, given that he is otherwise Street level.

Okay. Feel free to adjust the page accordingly then.

It needs to be a notable/very well known series with a coherent story and fleshed out characters.

Okay, but is it popular enough to qualify? We cannot add characters from any barely known web series out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back