• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. You might have a point.

Because, imo, if a profile is near-empty or bad-formatted, and there's no on-going CR to fix it, then sure, delete it.

But for Baul and Modeus for example, they didn't have those problems and seemed to just need re-scaling which can be done through CR threads. Especially here since the DMC verse is a pretty popular one and there's certainly people who could help fix it.

@Golden

From my memory, neither Baul nor Modeus have any other feats aside from the former clashing with casual Dante

But tbh, I'm fine with restoring the pages and making a CRT instead

I suppose, although content revision threads take a considerable amount of time to get anywhere.

Anyway, I am tired, but if somebody else is willing to restore the pages, along with their protection settings, feel free to do so.

I don't think that this profile should be deleted, but the user that created Red (Angry Birds) profile should give a link or a video that supports the 8-B tier, because "Destroying multiple rock buildings" can easily be interpreted as Wall Level or Large Building Level. Also I watched some Angry Birds gameplays, and seems like Wall Level to me. Unfortunately the user who created the Angry Birds profiles is inactive since May 2016, so I don't think that he will provide a better justification for the 8-B tier.

Well, it is more a question of having played the game itself. The birds commonly destroy buildings.

I have restored Baul and Modeus in any case.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Invisible_Drago

What on earth is this profile.

"Can summon 350,000 meteors just by using 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000th of his power"

"Ran for about 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888777777777777777777778 light years in 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds in the Universe"

And lastly the justification for the 2-B ranking in his last key:

"Stronger by 5783458765666 squared"

Not to mention that said key is titled "After biting his Tongue then Shivering his Chin in Fear "

I don't know if this is a legit profile but I think we should keep an eye on it.

It was made by this guy.

@Arbitrary

Not to mention it can apperently go "Super Saiyan Invisible Dragon."

Ahh yes. Just like my classic transformation Ultra Fish Corporeal Human.

@All of the abilities are legit

He can see invisible beings via minds eye, he's invisible as he cant be seen, but can still get hit, he literally turned into super saiyan invisible dragon, he can home his attacks as shown when he chose to destroy the overlords, he can turn into a human and speak, he could hit colbob who was in another dimension after he powered up, and his skill that "killed" Colbob was implied to kill colbob or make colbob kill himself but i think in my opinion, i think the invisible dragon went back in time as he got hit by a 1.6% punch from colbob when he was already hit by that before colbob attempted to do a 3% kick at him since he was using the skill.

I just dont know what type of abilities they are.

Just delete the profile if you wish, along with the Colbob one.

I'll remodify the blogs for every characters to link the quotes for the abilities and stats then make a Questions and Answers thread to seek approval if the verse can really get in the site

I agree that this profile should not exist. The only reason people want to keep it is "Lmao this is a real series let's keep it for the memes"

Both profiles have been deleted, by Matthew and Promestein respectively.

After creating it, Saik messaged me and explained me some stuff.

The Nether Fortress profile should be deleted, not because it's bad per say.... it's just not a civilization.

If you were to take a look at it, it's just a buncha ruins with some corpses on it, unlike the End Cities and the Villagers. They lack some sort of structure that a normal civilization would have.

Uberhero is a possibility.

I rendered the image and added the categories to it based on what is currently on the profile, ThePereptual formatted it better and added that it is in need of cleanup (in the summaries for one of the edits).

There seem to be no specific scans or reasoning for the statistics. I posted this thread and contacted the creator's message wall to see if I could get some input regarding it.

That user hasn't logged in again since making the profile. This has happened before. Someone just comes along, makes an unreliable profile, then just leaves and is never seen here again.

Let's wait a few days to see of they respond, or if anyone knowledgeable on the verse responds. If we can't get those stats properly justified or revised, it'd be best to do away with the profile.

I think that the profile is fine to delete. It seems to have very exaggerated statistics based on nothing.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Colossatro

This page is terrible. I' oig to have to remake it from the ground up. No justifications, I know that 8-A is terribly inflated, the notable techniques description is shoddy and doesn't actually explain the powercores, the image is shoddy, missing quite a few powers.... I could go on, but you get the idea.

Yobobojojo said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Colossatro
This page is terrible. I' oig to have to remake it from the ground up. No justifications, I know that 8-A is terribly inflated, the notable techniques description is shoddy and doesn't actually explain the powercores, the image is shoddy, missing quite a few powers.... I could go on, but you get the idea.
I remeber that game. It was kind of fun.

Soldier Blue seems to have handled it.

Looks good to me. But I do have one question.

If the implications and statements of its self destruct being able to destroy countries are reliable, would that warrant a "Possibly 6-B" rating at full power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back