• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reasons for deleting Yang Guo ? We already had calcs in our forums. Is it deleted because it is an unpopular character?

All the feats I gave were backed up, for the 1 or 2 less significant feats that were still left blank, I was halfway updating them.

And you just deleted the whole thing despite me spending hours to make it....

Seriously, I have seen character stats with 0 evidence on this page before, and they were not taken down so mercilessly!

Name those character that have absolutely no evidence, we'll be happy to nuke them. And the profile was generally poorly made, that's why it was nuked.

Make a blog and go over it, maybe with an experienced member, before posting it.

Planck69 said:
Name those character that have absolutely no evidence, we'll be happy to nuke them. And the profile was generally poorly made, that's why it was nuked.
Make a blog and go over it, maybe with an experienced member, before posting it.
Give me reasons why it was "poorly" made.

Ebitan34 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jire
See those Universal + striking and durability with 0 evidence?

Yep the page is not deleted because fans would get mad, right?
Are you serious? Everything there is via scaling above other Low 2-Cs, it's just so common knowledge that it goes without saying on his profile. Ki grants both greater power and equivalent durability, not to mention how they can be used to strengthen physical blows. Jiren has greater Ki than Infinite Zamasu, who's Low 2-C and as such his other statistics scale.

Try again.

It was NOT added to the profile.

Define "common knowledge", bud.

When someone who has zero knowledge of DBS, logs in to search about Jiren, imagine them scratching their head when they see Universal + in Striking and Durability without any EXPLANATIONS at all.

Yes he has backed up Universal + AP, but his durability and striking were not backed up.

My page has the feats to back them up, yet it was deleted, the only reason I am seeing now because this character is not "common knowledge".

Ebitan34 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jire

See those Universal + striking and durability with 0 evidence?

Yep the page is not deleted because fans would get mad, right?
The evidence is in the AP section.

fwiw I remember the Yang Guo page being poorly made.

EDIT: Yeah, looking at the source Yang Guo had some nasty formatting errors.

I said, give me reasons, why, it was "poorly" made.

Awesome, ALL of Yang Guo's AP were backed up as well, but he still got deleted, reasons?

Going through all of them would take a while. The most egregious ones are the nonsensical separation for Durability and AP, and the keys in general that don't reflect the formatting of the profile, the weird formatting for the P&A section, and the inaccurate bolding and use of terms that we don't use that way on profiles (such as "Very casually Wall Level in Dura).

There's many others but that's a start.

Ebitan34 said:
His striking strength comes from his attack potency because he attacks with his fists.

His durability scales because of ki and attacks he can tank.

If someone has zero knowledge of DBS, then why are they searching about a specific character from it by name. If they are familiar with the wiki they will understand the rating.

Yours was deleted because it was likely poorly formatted and difficult to read. If you truly have evidence and feats to back up its ratings, then all you have to do is reupload it with better formatting and readability.

Agnaa said:
Going through all of them would take a while. The most egregious ones are the nonsensical separation for Durability and AP, and the keys in general that don't reflect the formatting of the profile, the weird formatting for the P&A section, and the inaccurate bolding and use of terms that we don't use that way on profiles (such as "Very casually Wall Level in Dura).
There's many others but that's a start.
Great, I would appreciate it, if you are willing to help me go through it, and give all the reasons so I can work through them to make sure it does not get deleted again.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ebitan34/Sandbox

Here's the same prototype for reference.

No offense but I'm not willing to, I've got stuff of my own to tend to.

That sentence does not sound valid at all. What if people are having a , let's say Superman vs Jiren thread, and the Superman supporter, being a comic fan who has zero DBS knowledge, decides to look up Vs Battles wiki about Jiren? Are you telling me that he should go and read a series he has 0 interest in instead of doing a quick search on Vs Battles wiki? This does not make sense.

I know he can tank Universal+ attacks because I watch DBS, and there are tons of feats supporting it as well. Why then, were none of those "calcs" or feats included in his durability section?

Many profiles, particularly for characters who fight physically, don't repeat their AP feats in their striking strength or durability section since they automatically scale. It isn't a formatting error.

Now please stop this pointless discussion.

In your scenario, that person would be familiar with the wiki, and would understand why his page is written that way.

Agnaa already told you that it's because the reasons are in his attack potency section.

I'm willing to help you with your page, so we can talk about it in your message wall.

Goji said the following:

About this, shouldn't they be separated due to being completely different series by different people and different characters? The remake of the original whack your boss even jokes about his idea being stolen.
Which makes it sound like, despite the similarity between the pages, they're different series by different people.

What's up with this? It makes both pages sound sketchy to me.

It was put into multiple pages cause it's issue on the series having the same name. They all being Whack The series of games. None of the pages make improper scaling to each other as only one of them ever had reason to scale. (Patrick, Lisa, The Neighborhood, Whiskers, Whiskey, and The Serial Killer). The rest are just their own pages from their own games, just sharing the Whack The name of it.

Back