• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Note: It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4034260

Demonbane Two Sword and Dagon (Demonbane)

All of their statistics are unfounded, abilities have no scans to justify them and they can't even be scales to the rest of the verse. Keeping them seems like more trouble than it's worth.

It seems best to delete them then. Is somebody else willing to handle it?

All the regular pages that link to them need to be updated though.

I'll handle updating the verse page and such. Just kill those two with fire.

I'll handle updating the verse page and such. Just kill those two with fire.

Calvin and Hobbes (Which includes it's characters like Stupendous Ma, Spaceman Spiff, and Hobbes) As a proud member and supporter, I am calling it to be deleted

All the feats which allow them profiles (Such as Hax and superhuman feats) come from Calvin's imagination, they don't actually happen. Calvin scales to 9-B from feats of his imaginary friend Hobbes. In reality the whole verse is just a bunch of 10-B's with no haz

Hobbes should also be deleted.

He is also a fictional character built off Calvin's own imagination of his stuffed toy.

But when you delete them, can you save the source code so I can put them on Joke Battles

>Crossover fighting game

´╝╣ ´╝Ñ ´╝Ñ ´╝┤

It also just kinda asserts that worlds mean universes here without any linked proof, 2-A is off of implications of an infinite multiverse (again no links), the context behind "beyond space and time" is absent, and this possibly ranking is because he "saved the world".

Yeah this doesn't really meet proof standards, I know nothing about the type of game it's from but it wouldn't be okay anyways

It's a crossover game, which afaik generally isn't allowed.

Arthur Gale (Onision: This is Why I Hate You)

Editing mistakes aside, I'm really not sure about this profile.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Don't we have way worse profiles though? Rapists, serial killers, suicidal people, Nazis. What is the difference?
I'm more referring to the stats not being substantiated than anything....

Social Influencing completely shouldn't be there. Sometimes relieving suicidal thoughts is not an ability.

Almost all the justifications for 9-C aren't 9-C, and the one that seems like it is (Stated he could easily snap Chris' neck with half his strength) is a kinda braggy statement from a narrator who, according to the profile itself, is a troubled psychopath.

There seems to be almost nothing profile-worthy there.

EDIT: lmao, it's yet another BigSmoke page.

EDIT 2: Also seems like more of his mild trolling that staff has told him off about before. Considering it's an obscure book written by a youtuber 5 years ago who recently got infamous due to allegations of sexual abuse of minors.

Is somebody willing to get rid of the Calvin & Hobbes profiles?

Back