• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that, since the issues with the profile aren't obvious, it should probably be handled in a CRT showing why those things are illegitimate and gaining agreement among verse supporters, rather than asking about it here.

Personally I think that he can simply remain. We aren't that strict with what is allowed to be included.

I'm more worried about the statements for his AP/Dura/Speed not existing, and the P&A being unsubstantiated, as Ion's claiming.

I agree with Julian. The issue is whether or not Dende is truly stronger than Nappa, as his profile claims.

Okay. I suppose that it can be removed then.

That should not just be deleted, imo. It's already used and linked to on pages.

Just call your new calc something different and update the profiles with it.

@Agnaa.

Bugs Bunny, Vecna, The Injustice Cast, and Calypso should stay.

Devilman characters, Mickey Mouse, Casper, Anna, Barbie, Mii, Hero of Lore, and Lightning McQueen should go

So it's more of a case by case basis

Alrighty here we go: Hotdog (One-Punch Man)

Before Anttron comes to jump all over my case. Hear me out.

His only apperance is here: https://m.imgur.com/a/6dsZ2 (It takes sone scrolling.)

He only appears in a grand total of 1 panel. (Two if your counting his death.) And his only power comes from a statement.

By this logic i can make profiles for every Stormtrooper.

Delete it.

Edit: Can someone messeage Anttron for me? Im kinda worried about deleting his profile without him knowing.

At least he has a unique power (It being from a statement is irrelevant because he said it himself; he should know what he is capable of). Stormtroopers are literally just random people and left over clones.

It isn't poorly made and we have other characters with unknown statistics.

Anttron224 said:
At least he has a unique power (It being from a statement is irrelevant because he said it himself; he should know what he is capable of). Stormtroopers are literally just random people and left over clones.

It isn't poorly made and we have other characters with unknown statistics.
Having a single power and being on a single panel doesnt give you a profile tho.

And Hot-Dog Man was some random fodder monster Tornado killed so that Stromtrooper argument is kinda null.

Creating a page for every stormtrooper is pointless since they'd all be essentially the exact same. You could make a page for stormtroopers as a group in general and use their feats, probably.

Having a single power and being on a single panel doesnt give you a profile tho.

Yes it does Amitabha (Touhou Project).

Agnaa said:
I have done that and replaced the links of the old calc with the new one, can the old one be deleted now?

Edit: Thanks for deleting the blog. I personally do prefer having those things deleted, but only if I'm the one who did them, others may not ask their old stuff to be deleted if they don't want to.

I guess so if you really think it's necessary. I'm just not a huge fan of deleting old calculations (and all the comments on them) without good reason. We have recalcs around along with the non-deleted old calculations all the time.

Agnaa said:

This is correct, yes. We cannot just delete already used calculation blogs.

Okay. After reading further down this thread, it seems like all the links to the blog were replaced, so I suppose that no harm was done by deleting it, but on principle Agnaa is correct.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@Agnaa.

Bugs Bunny, Vecna, The Injustice Cast, and Calypso should stay.

Devilman characters, Mickey Mouse, Casper, Anna, Barbie, Mii, Hero of Lore, and Lightning McQueen should go

So it's more of a case by case basis
The Mickey Mouse page should preferably be redone to only scale from all of his classic cartoons instead. It is one of the most iconic characters in the world after all.

No, but I would appreciate help from the community to rework the page accordingly.

Okay. Is some staff member willing to create a disambiguation page for Mickey Mouse?

Thank you for helping out.

Requesting my page for The Theseus gets deleted. Not the greatest quality, and it blew up after colliding with a planet after I made it. There's nothing we get out of keeping it on the wiki.

Back