• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldier Blue took care of it.

@Yobo Blue

Deleted. Lord of Bewitching completely lacks justifications aside from the single notable technique, so I suppose that it justifies my action.

...But this one might require a Content Revision Thread. I'll agree that this one has some bad non-standard style in Powers and Abilities, but Boy Blue's profile is decently filled with content.

I agree it should be deleted. 8-C has no justifications and some statistics are emoted.

The Durability at Street level also have no justifications.

Arnold Shortman's profile doesn't need to be deleted as its issues can be easily fixed, so I, uh, corrected statistics accordingly to the existing explanations. And I deleted Technological Manipulation because its explanation is vague. I also cleaned up it a bit.

@HeadlessKramerGeoff777

I wonder myself about what Yobo Blue found wrong in The Little Black Dog's profile as I see nothing wrong in it... Well, I cleaned up it a bit after all.

@Elizhaa

Thank you for the help. Would you be willing to make a CRT for Lao Ma's, Yodoshi's and The Blue Priest's profile?

Aren't they different? As in, one is a Servant, and the other is a girl with Servant Characteristics? And they have a few different Tiers.

Besides, Archer's profile seems to acknowledge the other profile's existence,

They most certainly aren't. It looks to me like one is the servant version of the other. It'd be like deleting EMIYA Archer because Shirou already has a profile.

Different powers and abilities, different AP justifications, the servant version has less NPs, I feel like that's enough of a difference to warrant a profile. The Summary even says it's a mirror world, so not the same character in universe either.

Chloe from fgo isn't the same as Chloe from Prillya

She is a sort of echo of her that was left behind after the event in order to be summoned by Chaldea, the actual Chloe still exists in her own world as opposed to the one we have in fgo who only exists to fight the singularities

Servant Chloe also gets the servant stuff by virtue of you know, being a servant unlike Prillya Chloe

Please remember to check the "What links here" option for deleted pages, in order to update the other pages that link to them.

I'm lowkey just making sure people see how bad it is before I rip it in half myself.

Agreed. I will talk with him.

Dragons (Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real) ok so I made this a long time ago, and it is 1) A needless composite, as I plan to make profiles for the individual dragon species. 2) the profile is basically similar to a profile for composite dinosaur or composite cat. Neither of which are allowed on this wiki. 3) it isn't even that good, lacks a summery, notable attacks, etc. I just want to remake it as separate profiles for members of the species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back