• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Note: It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

@Antvasima

So, is there going to be a separate thread regarding ASDF/Happy Wheels, will ASDF be relegated to the Youtuber thread, or are the two being deleted?

I thought that Skalt711 was going to create a separate staff discussion.

You can remind him about it, or do so yourself, if you wish.

I also thought that other, knowledgeable, members would create a separate discussion.

Okay. Maybe ThePixelKirby can handle it?

I could make a separate thread for it, though I believe Profile Deletion Requests 10 said all there is to be said. Most of the notable supporters I knew of, including the member who added both verses, came to the thread.

I'm not sure if it's entirely needed.

Well, I personally agree with you, but we preferably need more staff input.

Well, I'll attempt to cover ASDF in the Youtube Profiles discussion thread, since it's being brought up there a lot.

Happy Wheels, I'll attempt to make a separate thread for after ASDF is dealt with.

This might just need some editing but it has inreliable statistics and no actual powers to speak of so I don't think it should be here.

I don't think it's a requirement to have powers? Correct me if I'm wrong.

But yes, the statistics are horrendously scaled.

This is basically just a regular pig.

How... is this relevant?

Because they can actually deal damage. Hence why they're comparable to it.

Pig doesn't deal damage, so it has no reasons to be comparable to the Silverfish.

No, I mean for characters that don't attack. Pretty sure there are, at least. But I'll remove it. Gonna add a key for Reuben.

I think Reuben should be a different profile honestly. He's different from normal pigs in nearly every way, and is MCSM even canon to the game? If not then they'd be a different continuity and dhould be seperate.

They get it from digging in the mud, but there really isn't much reasoning otherwise, so I'll just add it

Acrobatics

• Surface Running: By stepping on any solid (or even liquid) surface and continuing to move, the user is capable of moving on walls, ceilings, and other irregular surfaces. Unlike Surface Scaling, a user needs to keep their speed in order to keep moving across the surface, falling back once they lose momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back