• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure we don't allow advertisement characters from video games, so The Burger King (Sneak King) should be deleted.

Ôù¥Corporate mascots and advertisement characters are not part of fictional storylines, regardless of feats in commercials and similar. It is preferable to not allow any incoherent figments without substance to be featured here. However, if they have officially published comicbooks, games, etcetera to scale from, they can probably be included.

Perfectly legal, officer.

Robot972 said:
Ôù¥Corporate mascots and advertisement characters are not part of fictional storylines, regardless of feats in commercials and similar. It is preferable to not allow any incoherent figments without substance to be featured here. However, if they have officially published comicbooks, games, etcetera to scale from, they can probably be included.

Perfectly legal, officer.
I thought that was for more coherent/notable stuff like Pepsima and Transformers, this seems less so with 10-B and few notable abilities, it mostly seems like an excuse to get an advertising character a profile. I've generally heard negative reactions around making profiles for something like Old Spice Youland. But if this is allowed then I'll get working on my Terry Crews profile.

this seems less so with 10-B and few notable abilities

The problem with Burger King is that he's never really shown to be superhuman. Unlike Colonel Sanders, who's a Green Lantern and multiversal badass, and Ronald, who's a literal deity in his games if I remember correctly, Burger King's the most human of the bunch. Except Wendy. She's got literally nothing.

Robot972 said:
this seems less so with 10-B and few notable abilities
The problem with Burger King is that he's never really shown to be superhuman. Unlike Colonel Sanders, who's a Green Lantern and multiversal badass, and Ronald, who's a literal deity in his games if I remember correctly, Burger King's the most human of the bunch. Except Wendy. She's got literally nothing.

We don't deleted profiles for being closed to human in statistic.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Transformers is technically an advertisement but it has 100% legit lore.
The Burger King doesent. He's just a mascot.
If there is no lore/story on the character then I will deleted the profile.

It has the most minimal amount of story possible and Sneak King, with the other two King Games, are just garbage, barely passible as video games, so pop that sucker.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Dragons (Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real) ok so I made this a long time ago, and it is 1) A needless composite, as I plan to make profiles for the individual dragon species. 2) the profile is basically similar to a profile for composite dinosaur or composite cat. Neither of which are allowed on this wiki. 3) it isn't even that good, lacks a summery, notable attacks, etc. I just want to remake it as separate profiles for members of the species.
I don't wish to spam, but I think this was missed.

@Agnaa

Do we need to modify the regulation text to get stricter with advertisement characters, purely corporate mascots, and similar?

Quite possibly, but I'm not sure what would be needed on that front. I don't know the motivation/reasoning for adding the exception in the first place, so I don't know what changes need to be made to clarify the spirit of the rule.

Walker21232123 said:
someone need to delete all match with him.
Apparently none of the matches for Dragons have been added to any profiles. It's okay to leave the vs threads themselves up.

Agnaa said:
Quite possibly, but I'm not sure what would be needed on that front. I don't know the motivation/reasoning for adding the exception in the first place, so I don't know what changes need to be made to clarify the spirit of the rule.
Would you be willing to initiate a staff discussion?

This profile needs serious work, its full of nlf, for instance the creature is said to have disease immunity because it was made to deal with diseased cockroaches. At best this might grant disease resistance but honestly it just sounds like a case of the disease not being transeferable to the creatures.

It again claimes immunities to possession and poison. It fails to explain beyond mentioning it's original purpose which from the explanation I saw was cleaning up diseased cockroaches. The possession only mentions parasites and doesn't elobarate on why resistance to said parasites would grant immunity to possession.

It has rage power due to it becoming enraged when exposed to blood... Theres no indication they are any stronger/faster/more powerful while in this state.

Now Im not sure if it's neccesarry to delete it but I'd like for others to take a look and judge it for themselves.

Ive messaged him, but when I and another user started posing these questions to him in this thread he didn't respond. It might be best to delete it, give him the paste data and let him work on it.

edit aplogies if Im being too cruel/rude but the profile needs work and I don't see the benfits of leaving it up in the mean time.

I don't mind keeping it, but I asked Nemo212 to write explanations for the statistics

Bonetail(Paper Mario)

Badly made, profile name's missing a space, delete this.

EDIT: Woki handled it.

Antvasima said:
It was deleted earlier, but it's seemingly been remade and improved. Assuming the statistics are accurate, it should be fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back