• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile creation for Ruler (Amor Caren Hortensia)

This could be a bit confusing to others so it should be added a small justification explaining that she was the one creating the magical chocolates of the event (including the golen chocolate and such).
I actually remember this (the shock of the mortal enemies servants becoming BFF was quite great), but would be probably good if also added the scan.
Reduce the hyperlinked part, visually speaking isn't really good so much blue when also combined with the blue background of the wiki, instead just hyperlink some key words of the justification, like in this case you could hyperlink the "only Caren can Purify" for example.
Same as before, reduce the hyperlinked parts, also, the scans of the imgur look a bit weird with a good chunk of the screen being just white, so if possible try to change them for ones that don't have that white background.
Uhhh, I don't really get the connection between that justification and energy manipulation/projection, if you want to add a scan for them just use some of her animations, the servant physiology page also already include the energy manipulation so you just need to show her beams for the energy projection (although energy projection is a really redudant ability having energy manipulation but whatever).
  • Limited Demage Boost (Deal more demage against Chaotic Alignment enemies with Noble Phanstasm)
Damage*
Why limited when she can clearly fly at will? There is nothing stating that her ability to fly is limited as far I remember.
Separate the Duplication from the comman, and Soul Manipulation was already listed previous so it shouldn't be listed again, either mention all the soul stuff together or remove one of them.
  • Social Influencing (Using her strong faith, she is able to guide the hearts of man in whichever direction she likes, as akin to brainwashing or seducing them[2])
A scan of this would be good.
Add a scan from Iron Faith to show her immunite to charm, terror and resistance to buster effects (which I guess should be listed as damage reduction).

The pig trait is completely a gameplay thing with not story back up for her as far I know, so it shouldn't be added, the same way other servants with said trait don't have that listed in their profiles here.

Also, being just two resistances (which should really be just one) it's unnecessary to separate them from the rest of abilities in another tab.
Uhh, as far I know we don't add gameplay only stuff from boss battles to the profiles, at least I don't remember another case where that happened. Also, damage*.
All previous abilities and resistances enchanched:
Can inflict Selfless love on every attack.
This don't deserve another separate tab, on top of the fact that it's just a gameplay thing.

Haven't read the rest of the profile but wanted to comment about the P&A section.

This could be a bit confusing to others so it should be added a small justification explaining that she was the one creating the magical chocolates of the event (including the golen chocolate and such).
Ok.
I actually remember this (the shock of the mortal enemies servants becoming BFF was quite great), but would be probably good if also added the scan.
Sure
Reduce the hyperlinked part, visually speaking isn't really good so much blue when also combined with the blue background of the wiki, instead just hyperlink some key words of the justification, like in this case you could hyperlink the "only Caren can Purify" for example.
Ok.
Same as before, reduce the hyperlinked parts, also, the scans of the imgur look a bit weird with a good chunk of the screen being just white, so if possible try to change them for ones that don't have that white background.
I actually have to change the size of the Scan, because the image file din't match with Imgur.
Then this white background happened, but i can probally change It.
Uhhh, I don't really get the connection between that justification and energy manipulation/projection, if you want to add a scan for them just use some of her animations, the servant physiology page also already include the energy manipulation so you just need to show her beams for the energy projection (although energy projection is a really redudant ability having energy manipulation but whatever).
For the God Flash, i trought It fits because of this:
Perception of the world outside of the usual five senses, including direct energy sensing of those concealing their presence
She emits a light on Erice, and reveal the prescense of the Shadow possesing her, i trought It would fit.
Why limited when she can clearly fly at will? There is nothing stating that her ability to fly is limited as far I remember.
I actually don't remember why i put limited, i change It now.
Separate the Duplication from the comman, and Soul Manipulation was already listed previous so it shouldn't be listed again, either mention all the soul stuff together or remove one of them.
Really? I remember some pages on this wiki listing
two types of Soul Manipulation in separate for each other, i trought It was Fine If i do só, because the methods are different.
But okay, i gonna change.
A scan of this would be good.
Ok
Add a scan from Iron Faith to show her immunite to charm, terror and resistance to buster effects (which I guess should be listed as damage reduction).
Ok
The pig trait is completely a gameplay thing with not story back up for her as far I know, so it shouldn't be added, the same way other servants with said trait don't have that listed in their profiles here.
Inst her a game character? I trought adding gameplay things would be fine since she comes from a game.
And I genuinely thought they don't have this traits on the profile, is because the page is outdated
I don't remember If the mention this traits on the story, só i guess i cut off.
Also, being just two resistances (which should really be just one) it's unnecessary to separate them from the rest of abilities in another tab.
Ok
Uhh, as far I know we don't add gameplay only stuff from boss battles to the profiles, at least I don't remember another case where that happened. Also, damage*.
I don't think It really contradicts anything trought, so is probally Fine?
This don't deserve another separate tab, on top of the fact that it's just a gameplay thing.
Ok, i Just gonna put same as before.
Haven't read the rest of the profile but wanted to comment about the P&A section.
Ok, thanks for helping.

Really? I remember some pages on this wiki listing
two types of Soul Manipulation in separate for each other, i trought It was Fine If i do só, because the methods are different.
But okay, i gonna change.
It happens, yes, however is preferable not to list the same power various times in a same key in the P&A, it's better if all the soul stuff is mentioned together in one justification.
Inst her a game character? I trought adding gameplay things would be fine since she comes from a game.
And I genuinely thought they don't have this traits on the profile, is because the page is outdated
I don't remember If the mention this traits on the story, só i guess i cut off.
I mean, there even exist a page that specify how one need to separate pure gameplay things from actual abilities. In the case of the effects from her skills is fine since those things tend to get mentioned in the materials and even her own in-game profile description (the lines that come from bond), but something so specific of gameplay (which pretty sure exist purely to balance more the game as I really don't remember any canon justification for the immunity to pig).
I don't think It really contradicts anything trought, so is probally Fine?
By that logic we would need to add any and all gameplay effects that any boss possess in a boss fight, even if they are purely a gameplay things and don't have any actual lore justification.

She is a Divine-Spirit as well, which means she should have some of the common feats among gods. E.g: Acausality type 4, High-godly regen, Abstract Existence,... You can check out the Lostbelt hax revision thread for that.

Ok, re-edited the page now and added the scans and other abilities.

I think is fine now.

Ok, re-edited the page now and added the scans and other abilities.

I think is fine now.
I don't see the scans added to the parts I mentioned though (like the Iron Faith one).

Since the other two tabs of Devil Caren and Baby Caren don't add anything then remove them, they serve no purpose and are actually just taking space for nothing, just leave the dive with the scrollbar where everything is listed, something like this, also no idea what you did in the code (as you made it a blog people can't check or correct things) to have so much space between the tabs and the attack potency but change that because it looks really bad. Another thing is not to bold everything in the statistics like you did. Generally speaking it should look like this. In general I notice various formatting problems (like the bolded parts, her NP animation being posted as a video instead of an automatic gif, etc) so next time I recommend trying to share sandboxes of pages you want to make with content moderators so they can clean up any mistakes before it get posted as a proper page, that and also pay attention to how most other profiles are formatted.
Can contend in battle against Servants like Cú Cuchulain, Kid Gil, Mash and the protagonist at the same time
I mean, be able to fight against them don't really mean she is necessarily smart, specially because she was supposed to have a stat advantage (plus they were able to defeat her without much problem when fighting her, even considering her various forms, power ups and copies).

I don't see the scans added to the parts I mentioned though (like the Iron Faith one).
I added the scan to Iron Faith on the resistance part.
But okay, i put on the demage reduction part too.
Since the other two tabs of Devil Caren and Baby Caren don't add anything then remove them, they serve no purpose and are actually just taking space for nothing, just leave the dive with the scrollbar where everything is listed,
Ok, i put there because some profiles look like that, but i agree is pretty useless, so i remove them.
also no idea what you did in the code (as you made it a blog people can't check or correct things) to have so much space between the tabs and the attack potency but change that because it looks really bad.
Changed.
I kinda have a problem with the reference list, so i spaced a little to fix, and forgot to change back.
Another thing is not to bold everything in the statistics like you did. Generally speaking it should look like this.
Ok.
her NP animation being posted as a video instead of an automatic gif,
I actually did make a Gif to represent the NP, but kinda having problems with the size of file. I fixed, now it is a Gif.

so next time I recommend trying to share sandboxes of pages you want to make with content moderators so they can clean up any mistakes before it get posted as a proper page, that and also pay attention to how most other profiles are formatted.
Well... i actually don't know any content moderator that i can ask, so i ended up not doing...
I mean, be able to fight against them don't really mean she is necessarily smart, specially because she was supposed to have a stat advantage (plus they were able to defeat her without much problem when fighting her, even considering her various forms, power ups and copies).
Ok, when you you put like that...

Ok, i put there because some profiles look like that, but i agree is pretty useless, so i remove them.
I mean, as far I now that sort of thing just happens when there are many different keys and various of them add things so they just list all the keys, including the ones that don't add anything, for consistency (or at least that's what we have done in Arifureta for example with some characters).
Well... i actually don't know any content moderator that i can ask, so i ended up not doing...
You could ask in the all purpose request thread and probably some of them would give it a look as they tend to be active in said thread.

I mean, as far I now that sort of thing just happens when there are many different keys and various of them add things so they just list all the keys, including the ones that don't add anything, for consistency (or at least that's what we have done in Arifureta for example with some characters).

You could ask in the all purpose request thread and probably some of them would give it a look as they tend to be active in said thread.
Ok, thanks a lot!

first, you have her listed as "High 6-B" in the first key. second, where does the 6-B stuff come from? was there another calc done that I didn't know about?

first, you have her listed as "High 6-B" in the first key. second,
Right, don't know why, i almost positive i put High 6-C
where does the 6-B stuff come from? was there another calc done that I didn't know about?
Well, Servants currently scale to 962 Gigatons, the almost upper limit of the tier, so Caren subsequent power up of 3x, bump her to 2886 teratons as God Caren.
8658 teratons as Devil Caren, and 25974 teratons as Baby Caren.

where was this stated?
bEHwfof.png

iBRIEfF.png

oRNEVTY.png

) ,Small Country level
), Small Country level

Besides that I think the rest of the profile is fine format wise at least, a recommendation though is that next time you try to make profiles as sandboxes instead of blogs so others can correct that sort of formatting mistakes and in general cooperate by adding things that could be missing (to mention an example, I helped Reaper with Qin Shi Huang sandbox by adding missing things).

Other thing is, try asking in the general thread (or in private) about intelligence feats of Caren in general as servant Caren is literally just normal but with a servant physiology.

Last edited:
Other thing is, try asking in the general thread (or in private) about intelligence feats of Caren in general as servant Caren is literally just normal but with a servant physiology.
Well, she don't actually appear much in events, so she don't show anything of extraordinary.
I think Hollow ataraxia might have some inteligence feats, but i have to re-read to see.

Anyway, i need to ask someone to apply this page, right?

Well, she don't actually appear much in events, so she don't show anything of extraordinary.
I think Hollow ataraxia might have some inteligence feats, but i have to re-read to see.
I was asking mainly due to her big relevance in Hollow Ataraxia where I suppose she have some intelligence feats that could be worth posting (as currently the things listed in her intelligence section are quite meh).
Anyway, i need to ask someone to apply this page, right?
Not really, to begin with as I said in the Q&A a thread isn't needed to post a page and instead is just a recommendation so other can see and correct things, at this point corrections were applied and there probably isn't going to be much more input from supporters unless you personally ask someone, so I think at the current state is fine enough to become a proper page.

Back