• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

This one's perfect.

10-3-2012+11-52-33+PM.jpg

First, you need to convert the PSI to Pascal.
Let me get this out of the way.

1809 PSI converted to Pascal is 12,473,000 Pascal.

You need an area affected in m^2 and a displacement component in meters, that is, how far the object moved after your punch hit the object in question.

Displacement would be the distance the object is hurled after your hit lands.
We just need to do these two and we're good.

I will say that if the final number is larger the further the punch sends the object then the calculation will be less than it could be because the machine forcibly stops the target so it doesn’t get sent off its hinges

I will say that if the final number is larger the further the punch sends the object then the calculation will be less than it could be because the machine forcibly stops the target so it doesn’t get sent off its hinges
Yeah, that's the main problem for this.

Sucks we can't just scale Big Show to a Hippo.

Maybe? Wouldn’t yield high results though, since the feat would only be as impressive as it’s individually most impressive explosion, also, debatably a circuit thing rather than explosion, which is why that one Big Show Cena feat couldn’t be calculated
I wasn't necessarily talking about the explosion, I was talking about the wall getting destroyed.

I mean the KE of Braun running the average human running speed is already a little over a kilojoule lol, could you just add Lashley’s weight considering Braun and him both piled together into the wall?

It seems like there might be some metal holding those together tho, so the result could be wall level
I mean I’ve tried looking up info on how LED walls are held together but can’t really find anything I can make sense of, engineering is not my strong suit so even if in a vid it was said how I probably would miss it entirely

I mean the KE of Braun running the average human running speed is already a little over a kilojoule lol, could you just add Lashley’s weight considering Braun and him both piled together into the wall?
Bobby Lashley weighs 273 pounds (123.831 Kilograms)

Back