• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

Btw, since Big Show's punch force is 1809 PSI, which is around the bite force of a Hippo, wouldn't that make the verse at the very least 62,000 Joules (62 Kilojoules)?

That's the AP of a Hippo btw.

I don't think the hippo's bite is actually more powerful than it's charge, it's just more damaging because piercing damage be like that

I don't think the hippo's bite is actually more powerful than it's charge, it's just more damaging because piercing damage be like that
I feel like Big Show should be comparable to a Hippo via his punch.

It's kinda hard to believe that someone who's punch is equivalent to a Hippo's bite force (which is piercing damage, Big Show's comes from a punch) isn't comparable to a Hippo.

Just needs approval and can be applied, but considering that there were numerous calc group members participating in the thread as the method was decided, hopefully its uncontroversial

Alright I'm adding it, Sorry for the delay I was just busy watching "hot stuff" on the internet..... now I'm free crazy right.

Last edited:
Calculated Feats:KiloJoules and Joules ResultVerse
1-JBL hits John Cena with a car191.10 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
2-Undertaker Coffin explosion165.07 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
3-Hogan throws Big Show WCW Halloween Havoc36.064 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
4-Rey Mysterio tanks a fall off the titan towers20.12 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
We need a calc that'll yield a result that's somewhere in between the Taker Coffin and Big Show fall feats to balance out the AP difference.

This is what KLOL said about calcing Big Show's punch:

First, you need to convert the PSI to Pascal.

You need an area affected in m^2 and a displacement component in meters, that is, how far the object moved after your punch hit the object in question.

Surface area of fist works I suppose (I guess you could measure the width and height of your fist plus that bit of the thumb that is on your fist which lands on someone).

Displacement would be the distance the object is hurled after your hit lands.

Surface area of fist works I suppose (I guess you could measure the width and height of your fist plus that bit of the thumb that is on your fist which lands on someone).
We can use this image to calculate the surface area of Big Show's fist.

big-show-reveals-the-secrets-of-his-famous-punch.jpg

Back