• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW The Scaling Chain Thread

Introduction:
Following the feats that Professional Wrestlers have in WWE and AEW.

Feats:

Calculated Feats:KiloJoules and Joules ResultVerse
1-Braun Strowman slams Kane through the wrestling ring5367.52 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
2-Big Show slams The Undertaker through the wrestling ring3486.28 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
3-Tazz slams Bam Bam Bigelow through the wrestling ring2842.127 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
4-Big Show Chokeslams JBL through the wrestling ring1614.799 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
5-Ultimate Warrior falling from the tallest building in the world (new)492.79 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
6-Stone Cold Steve Austin drops Triple H using Forklift299.77 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
7-JBL hits John Cena with a car191.10 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
8-Undertaker Coffin explosion165.07 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
9-Big Show striking PSI71.68 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
10-Kane survives a Limousine crash56.35 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
11-Hogan throws Big Show WCW Halloween Havoc36.064 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
12-Rock gets hit by a Semi-Trailer Truck/Tractor Unit35.09 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
13-Rey Mysterio tanks a fall off the titan towers20.12 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
14-Kenny Omega gets launched into a table11.19 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-C+)NJPW/AEW
15-NXT Takeover War Games 2019: Cole and Ciampa Cage Fall10.01 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-C+)WWE
16-Summeslam 2000: Shane falls from the stage8.46 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
17-AEW Break Break 2022: Adam Cole and Orange Cassidy falls from the stage7.06 kilojoules = Street level (9-C)AEW
18-Mankind fall from Hell in a Cell6.24 kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
19-Shane Mcmahon fall from Hell in a Cell6.22 kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
20-Steve Austin gets hit by a car3.39 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
21-Brock Lesnar lifts a shark3.39 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
22-AEW: Sammy Guevara gets hit by Golf Cart1.24 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)AEW

These feats comes from the TIERING CRT.

Cena Wall Busting Calc and Table breaking calc are not going to make a difference.

The goal is to make a proper Scaling chain which will be mention below once it's accepted. The following Scaling Chain is made by Randomguy2345.

The Scaling Chain
  • Supernatural Tier: >>299.77 Kilojoules
  • God Tier: >299.77 Kilojoules - 299.77 Kilojoules
  • Top Tier: <299.77 Kilojoules - 191.1 Kilojoules
  • High Tier: <191.1 Kilojoules - 165.07 Kilojoules
  • Mid Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 56.35 Kilojoules
  • Low Tier: <56.35 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules

Last edited:
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE MAKING THE SCALING CHAIN

Now after hearing all this information please DO NOT derail this thread and continue making the proper scaling chain from the table of calc mentioned above.

Things got out of hands the last time I interacted in the scaling so I will likely not interact much and let Randomwaifu2345 handle this I trust the judgement.

Now little bit of info before we get started.

Everyone who is in the same league as OMEGA and OKADA including the NJPW World Champs should be the absolute best. As 5th Leader of the Bullet Club Jay White just became the world champion few days ago at DOMINION 2022 and was recognized the King of Professional Wrestling in Verse (Scan)

The reason why I’m mentioning this is because Finn Balor/Prince Devit is the founder/Creator of the Bullet Club and it’s 1st Leader.

So Balor being the 1st leader should scale to Omega the 4th leader and White the 5th leader and hence why the skill should apply to these Bullet Club members and AEW World Champs such as Jox Moxley, CM punk, Hangman Page and Omega who was their record breaking champ and as well as NJPW Champ
(Might possibly NOT scale to Adam Cole cause Cole failed to defeat Hangman to became world champ),
If you agree then fine if not I’ll let Pika and Random do the rest.

INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE MAKING THE SCALING CHAIN

Now after hearing all this information please DO NOT derail this thread and continue making the proper scaling chain from the table of calc mentioned above.

Things got out of hands the last time I interacted in the scaling so I will likely not interact much and let Randomwaifu2345 handle this I trust the judgement.

Now little bit of info before we get started.

Everyone who is in the same league as OMEGA and OKADA including the NJPW World Champs should be the absolute best. As 5th Leader of the Bullet Club Jay White just became the world champion and was recognized the King of Professional Wrestling in Verse (Scan)

The reason why I’m mentioning this is because Finn Balor/Prince Devit is the founder/Creator of the Bullet Club and it’s 1st Leader.

So Balor being the 1st leader should scale to Omega the 4th leader and White the 5th leader and hence why the skill should apply to these Bullet Club members and AEW World Champs such as Jox Moxley, CM punk, Hangman Page and Omega who was their record breaking champ and as well as NJPW Champ
(Might possibly NOT scale to Adam Cole cause Cole failed to defeat Hangman to became world champ),
If you agree then fine if not I’ll let Pika and Random do the rest.
Hold on...

Since WWE recognizes AEW, TNA, and NJPW, would they all be at the same AP value as the scaling chain we proposed?

I would also like to mention that WWE bought Evolve in 2020, and had formed a relationship with the company since 2015, so anything Evolve-related should be used for wrestlers who were featured there.

Agree with Evolve since WWE owns it later on.
As commentary said Prince Devitt the FIRST, He is described currently in NJPW as not only a creator of Bullet Club but a historical figure for the leaders who lead the group aka Omega and White currently so i was thinking.

Prince Devitt the First = Rest of the Bullet Club leaders and people who are comparable to them scaling for skill.

Only question is does current Balor in terms of Skill is currently in WWE comparable to bullet club rest of the leaders such as AJ Styles and Omega ?
I'll copy paste the Leaders of Bullet Club from Wikpedia for easy scaling.
If balor is comparable in present day time (WWE) to anyone these then these all leaders should be comparable to Omega.

Since WWE recognizes AEW, TNA, and NJPW, would they all be at the same AP value as the scaling chain we proposed?
I'm in favor of same scaling rather then multi keys they all seem to recognizes each other.

Hold on...

I would also like to mention that WWE bought Evolve in 2020, and had formed a relationship with the company since 2015, so anything Evolve-related should be used for wrestlers who were featured there.
The verses being connected does not mean that they are equal in power, until we see WWE v AEW feuds or whatever, or an athlete from one company coming over and succeeding in another, there’s not much to suggest all the companies are even in power. Granted, Jericho kinda works for the second example for AEW, do the other brands have similar examples?

Only question is does current Balor in terms of Skill is currently in WWE comparable to bullet club rest of the leaders such as AJ Styles and Omega ?
Bálor has beaten Styles (admittedly as the Demon), he has won matches involving John Cena, Roman Reigns, etc. He has more than enough skill to match the leaders of Bullet Club

I'll copy paste the Leaders of Bullet Club from Wikpedia for easy scaling.
If balor is comparable in present day time (WWE) to anyone these then these all leaders should be comparable to Omega.
Nah. I don't think WWE Balor is as skilled as the Bullet Club leaders.

The verses being connected does not mean that they are equal in power, until we see WWE v AEW feuds or whatever, or an athlete from one company coming over and succeeding in another, there’s not much to suggest all the companies are even in power. Granted, Jericho kinda works for the second example for AEW, do the other brands have similar examples?
Evolve had wrestlers like Roderick Strong, Matt Riddle, Sami Zayn, and more compete in that company.

A lot of those guys are currently NXT wrestlers, or wrestlers in the main roster.

I was hoping we could get balor skill = to rest of the bullet club but I guess like random said he's not as skilld.
Alright people proceed with the rest.

Nah. I don't think WWE Balor is as skilled as the Bullet Club leaders.
I disagree with that, I think the general notion that Bálor is not as skilled a wrestler as those that surround him in his tier, even as the Demon, is ridiculous. How do you think he overcomes the strength disadvantage against some of the best in the biz? Most people in Bálor’s weight class would be crushed, most aren’t even capable of competing on the main roster

Bálor has beaten Styles (admittedly as the Demon), he has won matches involving John Cena, Roman Reigns, etc. He has more than enough skill to match the leaders of Bullet Club
Balor has pinned Cena on one occasion, and that was in a Fatal 4-Way match.

In a 1v1 matchup, Cena won clean.

Though despite this, I think Balor is skilled enough.

I disagree with that, I think the general notion that Bálor is not as skilled a wrestler as those that surround him in his tier, even as the Demon, is ridiculous. How do you think he overcomes the strength disadvantage against some of the best in the biz? Most people in Bálor’s weight class would be crushed, most aren’t even capable of competing on the main roster
I guess it makes sense.

Demon Balor relies more on sheer power/aggression than skill, so that doesn't really play a factor. Base Balor has taken losses to the likes of Austin Theory (though, to be fair, Theory is pretty damn skilled).

I'm neutral on this tbh

Balor has pinned Cena on one occasion, and that was in a Fatal 4-Way match.

In a 1v1 matchup, Cena won clean.

Though despite this, I think Balor is skilled enough.
What is the Fatal 4-Way meant to prove? If anything it makes the feat more impressive, and again, Bálor’s pretty much a cruiser weight, who usually have such a strength disadvantage WWE had to make a whole damn show just for them, him proving himself one of the best there is on his day isn’t a matter of strength, but skill

Very well then so How would be the scaling chain
???<<<Balor<<<<Styles<<<Omega
lol I don't get it 😭
Random make the chain.

Ehh...

Looking at some clips, I think it makes sense for Balor to scale to the other Bullet Club leaders, especially if he's the originator of it as well.

So yeah, I think Balor should scale to the likes of Styles and Omega.

I have seen people in other verses who are originators/first leaders obviously comparable to rest of the future leaders. I'm sure you people have seen them too mostly fighters from Mythological verses or real life comparable to the previous leaders.

So would the WWE characters that are significantly more skilled than WWE Balor be significantly more skilled than the Bullet Club leaders.

Omega skill comes from Okada, Shibata and Minoru Suzuki and we're gonna have to dive into that topic then on how many Bullet Club leaders defeated or won against those MMA NJPW legends.

Omega skill comes from Okada, Shibata and Minoru Suzuki and we're gonna have to dive into that topic then on how many Bullet Club leaders defeated or won against those MMA NJPW legends.
I mean, I think just due to being the original leader of The Bullet Club alone should make him Balor on par with the likes of AJ Styles and Kenny Omega.

What's also crazy is that multiple WWE wrestlers likely scale above, or are at the very least, equal to Kenny's skill, as they are significantly more skilled than Balor.

People like Undertaker, Jericho, Cena, and more apply to this.

Explain like I know Undertaker is called by commentary team the greatest striker of all time but that's vague unless you can show me him winning a kicking boxing/striking/MMA/Catch-Real life fights or something even then it depends on type of skilled fighters he faces Kenny has faced and defeated ridiculously skilled people.
I can agrue as far as skill goes Suzuk is above lesnar.

In verse being called that yes but actual arguemnts I posted in the docs tells a different story if we dive into their careers that's I why I suggest you click on very single link in the doc

Kurt and Brock has not been in MMA or Catch wrestling/Hybrid pancrase bussiness constantly fighting for 20 years of experience.
Saying Kurt is above Suzuki means Greatest MMA fighters and Kick-Boxers on earth such as Ken Shamrock are below Kurt.

Undertaker despite having MMA like strikes in real life holds no MMA record, Keep in mind only talking about Skill-wise if we were to compare LS and AP then in real life Lesnar would simply rip suzukis arm and even then it depends on which version of Lesnar and Which version of Suzki are being used as pointed out by people
Lesnar is closer to suzuki but lacks experience. (Tho that's the closest we can do.)

Kenny posses more techniques and full blown defeated people to earn those skills with an enitre arsenal of moveset. Even if we are to compare them they would actually have no legit techniques as such used by Suzuki or Ken Shamrock

Back