• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW The Scaling Chain Thread

Kurt and Brock has not been in MMA or Catch wrestling/Hybrid pancrase bussiness constantly fighting for 20 years of experience.
Saying Kurt is above Suzuki means Greatest MMA fighters and Kick-Boxers on earth such as Ken Shamrock are below Kurt.

Undertaker despite having MMA like strikes in real life holds no MMA record, Keep in mind only talking about Skill-wise if we were to compare LS and AP then in real life Lesnar would simply rip suzukis arm and even then it depends on which version of Lesnar and Which version of Suzki are being used as pointed out by people
Lesnar is closer to suzuki but lacks experience. (Tho that's the closest we can do.)

Kenny posses more techniques and full blown defeated people to earn those skills with an enitre arsenal of moveset. Even if we are to compare them they would actually have no legit techniques as such used by Suzuki or Ken Shamrock

Undertaker's been wrestling since 1987 (35 years). That's 15 years more than Suzuki's 20 years of experience.

Undertaker has legitimately been regarded as at the very least, Top 5 all time. I feel like this should put him on par with Kenny.

Plus, since we're saying that WWE Finn Balor is on par with AJ Styles and Kenny Omega in terms of skill, wouldn't Undertaker be significantly above that? He has far more experience under his belt than Balor, Styles, and Omega.

Undertaker's been wrestling since 1987 (35 years). That's 15 years more than Suzuki's 20 years of experience.

Undertaker has legitimately been regarded as at the very least, Top 5 all time. I feel like this should put him on par with Kenny.

Plus, since we're saying that WWE Finn Balor is on par with AJ Styles and Kenny Omega in terms of skill, wouldn't Undertaker be significantly above that? He has far more experience under his belt than Balor, Styles, and Omega.
I agree it's wrestling experience vs MMA/Catch wrestling exprience
since you are randomwaifu I can't really argue much 😳 but if you really wanna do this then in debates people will blast you with questions like
If Angle and Taker are MMA GODS then what their their record ? what are their moves ? How many decades of martial artiest they defeated ? What techniques they utilizes ?
You will be responsible for answering these questions then keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Guys... why do we need a skill scaling chain anyways? Can’t we just determine a characters level of skill when the time comes/if need be, this seems a lot of hassle when we can just list skill feats for characters in vs matches and whatever, we should just focus on AP scaling

Guys... why do we need a skill scaling chain anyways? Can’t we just determine a characters level of skill when the time comes/if need be, this seems a lot of hassle when we can just list skill feats for characters in vs matches and whatever, we should just focus on AP scaling
Fair for me.

I agree with Pika here.

Doing a massive scaling chain and trying to explain to multiple people who aren't knowledgeable on the verse would be extremely frustrating to do.

I think it's just best if someone were to ask how skilled a wrestler is, we should just explain to them how skilled they are instead of making an over-complicated scaling chain.

I think we're done here. We have the scaling chain for AP done and over with.

I think we can start doing matchups for the wrestlers now.

The Scaling Chain.
  • Supernatural Tier: >>299.77 Kilojoules
  • God Tier: >299.77 Kilojoules - 299.77 Kilojoules
  • Top Tier: <299.77 Kilojoules - 191.1 Kilojoules
  • High Tier: <191.1 Kilojoules - 165.07 Kilojoules
  • Mid Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 56.35 Kilojoules
  • Low Tier: <56.35 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules
Which wrestlers should be placed where ?
All NJPW and AEW stars will be 9-C+ list out some names

The Scaling Chain.
  • Supernatural Tier: >>299.77 Kilojoules
  • God Tier: >299.77 Kilojoules - 299.77 Kilojoules
  • Top Tier: <299.77 Kilojoules - 191.1 Kilojoules
  • High Tier: <191.1 Kilojoules - 165.07 Kilojoules
  • Mid Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 56.35 Kilojoules
  • Low Tier: <56.35 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules
I think we have tier assigned to all the characters with profiles already right? We just need to make these decisions when new profiles are made

Honestly I think the only thing we need to do here is approve of the chain itself, I don’t think there’s much else breathing down our necks

It sucks to see NJPW/AEW stars only being 9-C+.

Well, the highest yielding feat for the verse is this one right here. Wrestlers like AEW Jericho would scale to this (I'm not too knowledgeable on AEW or NJPW, so I'll leave it up to @DemonicDude to list names).

For WWE:

Supernatural Tier: "The Demon" Finn Balor, "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, and The Undertaker. The best of the best in the company. Only appear on special occasions, and usually have a presence about them that even startles the God Tiers of the verse. The Demon has a perfect match record, with the exception of losing to Roman Reigns, but Roman had to scuff out a win here. Facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania is considered an honor and something to earn by many, even for the God Tiers of the verse.

God Tier: Top Tier main eventers. Strongest of the verse, excluding the Supernatural tier. Have faced and defeated the best of the best on numerous occasions, which even includes some of the characters in the Supernatural tier. Wrestlers of this caliber include the likes of Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, and much, much more.

Top Tier: Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Big Show, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, and many more.

High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, and more belong here.

Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers Ricochet, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.

Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

What do y'all think of this?

Well, the highest yielding feat for the verse is this one right here. Wrestlers like AEW Jericho would scale to this (I'm not too knowledgeable on AEW or NJPW, so I'll leave it up to @DemonicDude to list names).

For WWE:

Supernatural Tier: "The Demon" Finn Balor, "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, and The Undertaker. The best of the best in the company. Only appear on special occasions, and usually have a presence about them that even startles the God Tiers of the verse. The Demon has a perfect match record, with the exception of losing to Roman Reigns, but Roman had to scuff out a win here. Facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania is considered an honor and something to earn by many, even for the God Tiers of the verse.

God Tier: Top Tier main eventers. Strongest of the verse, excluding the Supernatural tier. Have faced and defeated the best of the best on numerous occasions, which even includes some of the characters in the Supernatural tier. Wrestlers of this caliber include the likes of Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, and much, much more.

Top Tier: Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Big Show, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, and many more.

High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, and more belong here.

Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers Ricochet, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.

Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

I agree. I'd also put Seth Rollins and Kane as notable God Tiers of the verse.

And the rest of Retribution in low tier lmfao.

For WWE:

Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Ricochet, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.

We should probably add this to the Professional Wrestling page.

Although wouldn’t AEW scale to WWE Jericho if we are accepting the two verses as connected?

For WWE:

Agree fully with the chain, although wouldn’t Miz be top tier? He has wins against Cena, Reigns, he has won the Intercontinental championship countless times, he has enough precedent beating God Tiers to be a Top Tier for me

Agree fully with the chain, although wouldn’t Miz be top tier? He has wins against Cena, Reigns, he has won the Intercontinental championship countless times, he has enough precedent beating God Tiers to be a Top Tier for me
But then this is also the same guy who lost to the likes of The Boogeyman, who I'd say is a High Tier wrestler. (Since Boogey did get wins over the likes of JBL.)

Miz had to rely on underhanded tactics to beat them, but yes. I think he should be at that level, as he was still able to give them a good fight.

Though, that means John Morrison and especially Dolph Ziggler would be Top Tier, as they traded multiple wins with The Miz (Miz and Ziggler were legit playing hot potato with the Intercontinental Championship at one point lul).

Back