• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW The Scaling Chain Thread

But then this is also the same guy who lost to the likes of The Boogeyman, who I'd say is a High Tier wrestler. (Since Boogey did get wins over the likes of JBL.)
JBL is a definite Top Tier. He has gotten a win over John Cena before, and he has given the likes of Eddie Guerrero and Cena himself a good run for their money.

NJPW and AEW
God Tier: Best of the best Okada and people who scales to him Omega, Minoru Suzki, Kota Ibushi, Jay White, Huiroshi Tanahashi current world champ basically all world champs.

Top Tier: People who won U.S Championships in NJPW such as Jox Moxley, Will Osprey, Jeff Cobb surprisingly for defeating Okada yup that's happened, Lance Archer etc.

High Tier: Entire Best of Junior Divison.

Mid Tier: Tag team champions and Trio Tag team champions fellow bullet club members such as Chase Owens and Yurijo Takahashi

Low Tier: Toru Yano lol he actually defeated Moxely by tying him up in wires lol (He's just unpredictable)

There are waaaaay too much characters I don't think I can do it

Miz had to rely on underhanded tactics to beat them, but yes. I think he should be at that level, as he was still able to give them a good fight.

Though, that means John Morrison and especially Dolph Ziggler would be Top Tier, as they traded multiple wins with The Miz (Miz and Ziggler were legit playing hot potato with the Intercontinental Championship at one point lul).
You could argue that as an outlier, Miz has a far more consistent record than Ziggler, you don’t see him beating Cena and Reigns in title matches lmao

Yes he had a match with Cena for the US title but like again, he has very few showings on that kinda level, Miz has a handful minimun

NJPW and AEW
God Tier: Best of the best Okada and people who scales to him Omega, Minoru Suzki, Kota Ibushi, Jay White, Huiroshi Tanahashi current world champ basically all world champs.

Top Tier: People who won U.S Championships in NJPW such as Jox Moxley, Will Osprey, Jeff Cobb surprisingly for defeating Okada yup that's happened, Lance Archer etc.

High Tier: Entire Best of Junior Divison.

Mid Tier: Tag team champions and Trio Tag team champions fellow bullet club members such as Chase Owens and Yurijo Takahashi

Low Tier: Toru Yano lol he acturally defeated Moxely by tying him up in wires lol (He's just unpredicted)

There are waaaaay too much characters I don't think I can do it
I don't think making a scaling chain for NJPW or AEW will be necessary (for now at least).

You could argue that as an outlier, Miz has a far more consistent record than Ziggler, you don’t see him beating Cena and Reigns in title matches lmao

Yes he had a match with Cena for the US title but like again, he has very few showings on that kinda level, Miz has a handful minimun
Nope. Not at all. Ziggler and Miz are iconic rivals within the verse. They are shown many times to be basically equals to each other.

To put the nail in the coffin, despite the Spirit Squad, as well as Maryse helping him, Miz still lost to Ziggler.

Miz and Ziggler have fought on par with each other multiple times. To say Ziggler isn't on Miz's level doesn't make sense.

Wait we need to mentions calcs on the Professional Wrestling page too.
Yes.

I feel like for each tier, we should make a description for what AP value they scale to.

Supernatural Tier: "The Demon" Finn Balor, "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, and The Undertaker. The best of the best in the company. Only appear on special occasions, and usually have a presence about them that even startles the God Tiers of the verse. The Demon has a perfect match record, with the exception of losing to Roman Reigns, but Roman had to scuff out a win here. Facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania is considered an honor and something to earn by many, even for the God Tiers of the verse. Wrestlers on this caliber scale significantly above 299.77 Kilojoules.

God Tier
: Top Tier main eventers. Strongest of the verse, excluding the Supernatural tier. Have faced and defeated the best of the best on numerous occasions, which even includes some of the characters in the Supernatural tier. Wrestlers of this caliber include the likes of Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, and much, much more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 299.77 Kilojoules.

Top Tier
: Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Big Show, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, and many more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 191.1 Kilojoules.

High Tier
: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Wade Barrett, most Tag Teams, and more belong here. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 165.07 Kilojoules.

Mid Tier
: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers Ricochet, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier. Wrestlers are on this caliber scale to 56.35 Kilojoules.

Low Tier
: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 36.064 Kilojoules.

This should look better.

Last edited:
Nope. Not at all. Ziggler and Miz are iconic rivals within the verse. They are shown many times to be basically equals to each other.

To put the nail in the coffin, despite the Spirit Squad, as well as Maryse helping him, Miz still lost to Ziggler.

Miz and Ziggler have fought on par with each other multiple times. To say Ziggler isn't on Miz's level doesn't make sense.
Eh true their feud was a major footnote in both of their careers, I mean Ziggler is decorated enough himself so if you wanna put Ziggler in with Miz for Top Tier I don’t mind

Yes.

I feel like for each tier, we should make a description for what AP value they scale to.

Supernatural Tier: "The Demon" Finn Balor, "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, and The Undertaker. The best of the best in the company. Only appear on special occasions, and usually have a presence about them that even startles the God Tiers of the verse. The Demon has a perfect match record, with the exception of losing to Roman Reigns, but Roman had to scuff out a win here. Facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania is considered an honor and something to earn by many, even for the God Tiers of the verse. Wrestlers on this caliber scale significantly above 299.77 Kilojoules.

God Tier
: Top Tier main eventers. Strongest of the verse, excluding the Supernatural tier. Have faced and defeated the best of the best on numerous occasions, which even includes some of the characters in the Supernatural tier. Wrestlers of this caliber include the likes of Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, and much, much more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 299.77 Kilojoules.

Top Tier
: Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Big Show, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, and many more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 191.1 Kilojoules.

High Tier
: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, and more belong here. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 165.07 Kilojoules.

Mid Tier
: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers Ricochet, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier. Wrestlers are on this caliber scale to 56.35 Kilojoules.

Low Tier
: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 36.064 Kilojoules.

This should look better.
Yeah that looks great, put that in the verse page and we should be wrapped up here

Also, I just want to say amazing work from everyone who tried their hardest to upgrade this verse from the massive slump it was once in like a week ago.

It took us a week to get all of this done, when for most verses, it takes weeks upon weeks to get their shit done!

So for everyone who worked their ass off to upgrade this verse, give yourself a pat on the back, because you earned it!

Also, I just want to say amazing work from everyone who tried their hardest to upgrade this verse from the massive slump it was once in like a week ago.

It took us a week to get all of this done, when for most verses, it takes weeks upon weeks to get their shit done!

So for everyone who worked their ass off to upgrade this verse, give yourself a pat on the back, because you earned it!
I feel like I just did something special 🥰
Thanks Pika and Random and everyone

It is actually mad how volatile the verse has been in AP, it was 9-C+ from Hippos, then 9-B from tables, then into megajoules from a car, then the car got nuked, and ever since then we’ve been bouncing about with new calcs, them then getting invalidated, the verse looked like it was getting sent back into 9-C+ at some point, then we’ve been bouncing around the kilojoules again and now we’re here. Hopefully the verse can remain at a bit of a standstill AP wise for a while, or at the very least it changes in the form of small changes and upgrades rather than monthly radical re-shapings of the verse

And what's crazy is that we're about to start a 9-B tournament...

Well, it's Low hax, so @Pikaman unfortunately can't use Demon Balor (though he can always use base Balor).

It is actually mad how volatile the verse has been in AP, it was 9-C+ from Hippos, then 9-B from tables, then into megajoules from a car, then the car got nuked, and ever since then we’ve been bouncing about with new calcs, them then getting invalidated, the verse looked like it was getting sent back into 9-C+ at some point, then we’ve been bouncing around the kilojoules again and now we’re here. Hopefully the verse can remain at a bit of a standstill AP wise for a while, or at the very least it changes in the form of small changes and upgrades rather than monthly radical re-shapings of the verse
I wanna take this moment and thank you Pikaman whoever you are behind the screen for motivating me, Encouraging me to participate in these content revisions and once again having my passion return for this CRT and Professional Wrestling in general, I simply refuses to let my friends struggle in content revision thread and sit around and do nothing ☺️
Tens of years from now I will look back at this thread and what we went through and be like "Wow....I can't believe I actually did all of this" what a journey :cry:

I wanna take this moment and thank you Pikaman whoever you are behind the screen for motivating me, Encouraging me to participate in these content revisions and once again having my passion return for this CRT and Professional Wrestling in general, I simply refuses to let my friends struggle in content revision thread and sit around and do nothing ☺️
Tens of years from now I will look back at this thread and what we went through and be like "Wow....I can't believe I actually did all of this" what a journey :cry:
aw thanks lol, you did great work with his thread and in this verse in general 😁

Also, I feel that it is necessary to specifically note which tier a certain wrestler is in in their profile as there are people who don't know pro wrestling at all and therefore would misjudge the feat a wrestler should be scaled to (especially considering that they are mostly Wall level, unlike other verses which different tier have different and recognizable rating).

The issue is that all of the higher numbers come from God/Supernatural Tier feats, so we could be using a lot of “<“s

Here's the blog for Big Show's KO Punch and The Ultimate Warrior's building feat. The building feat was revised and it ended up getting a little less than 500 KJ.

I'll take the bite force of a Nile Crocodile (5000 PSI).

5,000 PSI = 34,474,000 Newtons per m^2
34,474,000 Newtons per m^2 = 34,474,000 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 34,474,000 Joules per m^2 = 1,482,382 Joules for The Ultimate Warrior's fist.

This should probably be put into a blog. If anyone needs some support links for this, then I got them for you.

19,000 PSI (Bite force of a Killer Whale) = 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2

131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2 =131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2 = 5,633,016.70851 joules for his fist

This could also be considered, but I really want to see if staff would approve of this first, as this could potentially lead into a NLF.

“Known to man” kinda does include animals not currently on the Earth. There’s not really NLF to be had with a very much catch-all statement

Not to mention the T-Rex which was all the way into 9-A…
I think you should ask a staff member about this.

If you want, I can give you the link on Kamala being billed as strong as some of the largest animals known to man, and we'll see what we can do from there.

Back