• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

There's also a compilation of wrestlers going through the barricade, which are made of hollow tube-like steel.
If that’s the actual material then there’s no way that will produce high figures

unless

A: The object is treated different in Kayfabe to real life (e.g. the thickness of tables)
B: The way the feat is performed is treated differently in Kayfabe to reality (e.g. The ring collapse with Show and Stauman when somebody probably just pushed a button)

then feats using objects will never produce good results because they were actually performed by the 10-A actors

So here's the scaling chain I have for the verse:

God Tier: >191.1 Kilojoules - 191.1 Kilojoules (Equal to, if not, superior to John Cena)

Top Tier: <191.1 Kilojoules - 165.07 Kilojoules (Can harm John Cena, or is somewhat comparable to him)

High Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <36.064 Kilojoules - 20.12 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of High Tiers)

Low Tier: <20.12 Kilojoules - 10.01 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)

I skipped the Kenny Omega table feat, as that's from a different company.

So here's the scaling chain I have for the verse:

God Tier: >191.1 Kilojoules - 191.1 Kilojoules (Equal to, if not, superior to John Cena)

Top Tier: <191.1 Kilojoules - 165.07 Kilojoules (Can harm John Cena, or is somewhat comparable to him)

High Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <36.064 Kilojoules - 20.12 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of High Tiers)

Low Tier: <20.12 Kilojoules - 10.01 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)

I skipped the Kenny Omega table feat, as that's from a different company.
So low tiers would be at least 9-C possibly 9-B? Ouch.

I suggest we do Scaling Chian on a different CRT right now main focus should be on attack potency, I'll make a sperate thread once this is over for that.

We have reached 5 pages and AP is not even fully done until someone accepts those Calc requests.
There is also other skill stuff when the time comes I'll mention so best to do the whole Feats thing in this thread.

We have reached 5 pages and AP is not even fully done until someone accepts those Calc requests.
It's not even that. The difference in AP between the Top and High Tiers is over 4x. That's way too big of a gap, as all of the other gaps in the scaling chain are significantly lower.

There is also other skill stuff when the time comes I'll mention so best to do the whole Feats thing in this thread.
That would be great.

Not really related but I was looking through potential GPE calcs and if the worlds heaviest man was lifted up to the height of the world’s tallest man (both across all of history) then it would be just short of 17 Kilojoules

Not really related but I was looking through potential GPE calcs and if the worlds heaviest man was lifted up to the height of the world’s tallest man (both across all of history) then it would be just short of 17 Kilojoules
Interesting.

I guess it is kinda relevant in proving that we are not gonna get 9-B results from wrestlers lifting other wrestlers (or results in the hundreds of kilojoules from any lifting feats) though

Using 1500kg as the weight of the car (although finding the exact model would be awesome and cool)
1500kg x 9.81m/s2 x 16.21m = 238530.15 joules or 238.53015 kilojoules

I took the average weight of a car, which is 4,156 pounds (1885.13 kg), and here's what I got for the Triple H feat.

9.81 x 1885.13 x 16.21 = 299,773.561113 Joules = 299.8 Kilojoules (Wall level).

So this is likely the highest yielding feat for the verse.

All we need is for someone to identify the model of the car Triple H was in, and we can then find the weight, and this calculation would be perfect to use.

I was busy reading "stuff" online.....in the meantime can we use the Car.ai website to identify ? Use various angles for the car
I tried carnet.AI but it seems to be struggling to identify the fact there’s a car in the picture, someone else can try it but idk if it’ll work

I took the average weight of a car, which is 4,156 pounds (1885.13 kg), and here's what I got for the Triple H feat.

9.81 x 1885.13 x 16.21 = 299,773.561113 Joules = 299.8 Kilojoules (Wall level).

So this is likely the highest yielding feat for the verse.
If nobody can find the right model for the car, then we'll just use this calculation.

But yes stamping and crushing a gold crown beneath your feat sounds like something you’d need to check with a calc group member on how to do

Back