• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
they aren't gonna be sorted by tier or anything just the AP which should be obvious enough for which is 9-B and 9-A (also gonna say idk what value they get one shotted at soo : P )

for some Supernatural Tiers since they've got very decent hax:
Hat Kid: massively superior to 167.77 MJ
Sans: AP is irrelevant as it'd be a hax fight
Hank J. Wimbleton or someone else from the series: is 251.04 MJ
Gabriel (Gabriel Dropout): superior to 13.55 MJ
Fulgore or some other KJ character: superior to 10.87 MJ

God Tiers and below:
Death (Dreamworks) or someone else from the verse: massively superior to 1.99 MJ
Frank West: 1 MJ with weapons being superior to it
Hank Hill: appears to be 6 MJ
Johnny Cage: 376.56 MJ
Pre-Nen Gon Freecss: 6.4 MJ

its getting late now tho so imma call it a night with these ones. in the morning i'll look through the tier pages again since I only got to about L when going alphabetically or remembered could be good (Tier 9-B and 9-A if people wanna look through themselves)

Last edited:
Hat Kid: massively superior to 167.77 MJ
Hat Kid seems like a bit much, but I'm willing to consider it.

Sans: AP is irrelevant as it'd be a hax fight
Didn't Sans stomp Undertaker in a previous thread?

Hank J. Wimbleton or someone else from the series: is 251.04 MJ
Type 8 Immortality is crazy ngl, but I'll consider him, too ig.

Yeah no lol.

Fulgore or some other KJ character: superior to 10.87 MJ
Honestly prefer someone like Orchid or TJ Combo.

Death (Dreamworks) or someone else from the verse: massively superior to 1.99 MJ
This one works.

Frank West: 1 MJ with weapons being superior to it
Maybe someone like Kenny Omega can handle him.

Hank Hill: appears to be 6 MJ
This one works, too.

Yeah ig.

I believe this verse is about to go through some massive revisions, so I'll hold off on this for now.

I actually kinda wanted to pit a Kamen Rider against Kenny Omega, because Omega is quite haxxed himself, so I'm specifically looking for a 9-B Kamen Rider that isn't bullshit levels of OP.
Black Sun isn't haxxed or OP, though; he is a more grounded one compared to Showa Riders.

However, his 9-B key probably scales somewhere around 100 kilojoules, so it won't work. His third key is usable, but I'll let you judge.

320 Megajoules

167.36 Megajoules

Scales above 318 Megajoules

318 Megajoules

Sea monsters~

Scales directly to 10 Megajoules and 251 Megajoules

320 Megajoules

167.36 Megajoules

318 Megajoules

Sea monsters~
Bruh :ROFLMAO:

320 Megajoules

167.36 Megajoules

318 Megajoules

Sea monsters~
💀💀💀💀

320 Megajoules

167.36 Megajoules

318 Megajoules

Sea monsters~
You're such a goon.

Far too many weapons at her disposal. Even if starting distance was like 3-5 meters, most wrestlers are at a extreme disadvantage.

These are pretty solid.

Class K LS, and Ana Pre that allows him to dodge things far, far faster than himself? No.

Shredder (2012) or someone else from TMNT (2012): 376.56 MJ
Most wrestlers don't stand a chance against Shredder thanks to his Immortality and Regen. Maybe the more haxxed can put up more of a fight, but I don't want to run that risk.

Sigh...

Hamsuke or a different Overlord 9-A: 128.77 MJ
🗿

Sure.

Rainbow Mika: downscales from 448 Megajoules
Seen her profile before. She's eligible.

Birdie: Scales to/downscales from 448 Megajoules (depending on which key is used)
This one is good, too.

Fei Long: Scales to 448 Megajoules
Viable.

T. Hawk: Scales to 448 Megajoules
`Good.

Chris Walker: Scales to 1.869 Megajoules
Yes.

Videl: Stronger than 1 Megajoule
Sure.

Spopovich: Far stronger than 1 Megajoule
Yep.

Shrek: Stronger than 1.99 Megajoules
This one's funny, and yes.

Fiona: Stronger than 1.99 Megajoules
Why not?

Scales directly to 10 Megajoules and 251 Megajoules
Seems to fine as long as the starting distance is 3-5 meters.

Guts. 9-A key. 0.04 tons.
Him again?

Seems to be alright as long as we use the right character.

Far too many weapons at her disposal. Even if starting distance was like 3-5 meters, most wrestlers are at a extreme disadvantage.
Maki doesn't always have these weapons on her, she picks and chooses what to use most of the time. just restrict her to melee and it should be fine I think.
Most wrestlers don't stand a chance against Shredder thanks to his Immortality and Regen. Maybe the more haxxed can put up more of a fight, but I don't want to run that risk.
Shredders immortality and regen come from Zombie/Undead Shredder which is its own key.

You can't restrict standard equipment.
i'm pretty sure they can be tho? if no equipment is specified by the thread creator, then its assumed she has just her standard equipment going off of what the SBA rules state "The following are the assumptions to be made for battles in versus threads, if no alternative assumptions are specified by the thread creator."

i'm pretty sure they can be tho? if no equipment is specified by the thread creator, then its assumed she has just her standard equipment going off of what the SBA rules state "The following are the assumptions to be made for battles in versus threads, if no alternative assumptions are specified by the thread creator."
Then I guess she's fine then if I can select specific equipment for her.

4.5 Megajoules

4.5 Megajoules
Doesn't seem too bad at a glance.

Rare Random W.
"Rare"
1eaG5ua.png

Back