• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Debating whether or not I want to put up this guy.
On one hand, he'd probably be a fun match up. On the other hand, not any one to really debate for him and based on the look of recent chapters, he's gonna get upgraded.

"Rare"
1eaG5ua.png
The cockmunching is actually wild.

Anywho, Suhyeon Kim vs Kenny Omega or Jericho? Honestly he isn't crazy and most of his hax are one time not long lasting use so him vs a non haxed character doesn't even sound "too" bad.
Oh.

Now that I know that, Jericho is probably the safest option.

Yall really tryna call me weird when this mofo random spying on me from my walls.
Everyone is weird. There's no such thing as a 'normal' human being (at least imo).

Yes obviously everyone is weird but everyone also has differing levels of weird. With 1 being absolute normal I'm like 2 you're 8 azon is 10.
Fair point, though I'd probably give myself a 6, and drop az to like a 7.

I've seen a lot more weirder people on this wiki.

Viktor Grigoryevich

54343825 joules.

His supernatural Luck may seem imposing but it doesn't make him unhittable. It basically only guarantees he'll land a strike when it'll win him a match. It basically just makes them more susceptible to getting hit (making them trip, causing the lights to blind them at an inopportune moment, causing them to cramp up so that they are unable to defend themselves against his punch, etc.)

Viktor Grigoryevich

54343825 joules.

His supernatural Luck may seem imposing but it doesn't make him unhittable. It basically only guarantees he'll land a strike when it'll win him a match. It basically just makes them more susceptible to getting hit (making them trip, causing the lights to blind them at an inopportune moment, causing them to cramp up so that they are unable to defend themselves against his punch, etc.)
I'll add him.

Back