• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Primarch Gauntlet for Abeloth and the Father

So here it is: after I saw that Abeloth has been beaten by the EoMK, I wondered what could she do against the Primarchs, and I added the Father because why not? (excuse me if I make some errors, I don't know 40k verse that much)

1: Lorgar

2: Magnus

3: Daemon Prince Magnus

4: (Bonus) Ka'Bandha

5: Sanguinius

6: Chaos champion Horus

7: Clears

Please make a precision if she loses a fight and wins the next one (example: if she loses against demon Lord Magnus and wins against Sanguinius)

Otherwise, you'll just have to say where Abeloth stops and where the Father stops (individually)

Full recovery between each battle (and always 1vs1)

Curious...the GEoMK vs the Father (or Abeloth) seemed both up to debate, maybe more info has been updated since then?

Phoenixssj3 said:
Curious...the GEoMK vs the Father (or Abeloth) seemed both up to debate, maybe more info has been updated since then?
Everything they have, Emprah resists it on a 1-B to High 1-B scale, meaning that they can do nothing to put him down. Meanwhile, Emps has EE so powerful that beings like these four can't do anything to reverse it so Father and Abeloth get stomped.

But I have a question...is there a big difference between the strongests and the weakest Primarchs? I mean, how much stronger is Chaos Horus or Sanguinius compared to Lorgar (pre-Chaos), is this completely one-sided and a matter of minutes, seconds, a total stomp...or would it be a fight lasting for hours/days?

Loyalist? Not much of a difference except maybe Magnus having the edge in hax and versatility.

Post-Heresy? The Daemon Primarchs are 2-C and the loyalists are 4-B. So a pretty big difference here.

Phoenixssj3 said:
I see, so you think that (pre-heresy) Lorgar could've put a descent fight against Sanguinius for example?
Sanguinius was actually among the most powerful Primarchs Pre-Heresy.

Planck69 said:
Phoenixssj3 said:
I see, so you think that (pre-heresy) Lorgar could've put a descent fight against Sanguinius for example?
Sanguinius was actually among the most powerful Primarchs Pre-Heresy.
Indeed, that's why I asked, how good would the weakest do against one of the strongests? Would he stand for minutes or hours or would he simply get stomped right away?

Phoenixssj3 said:
Indeed, that's why I asked, how good would the weakest do against one of the strongests? Would he stand for minutes or hours or would he simply get stomped right away?
There isn't any one-shotting happening, the difference mostly due to abilities, skill and in one or two case, hax. The weakest could have a decent fight with the strongest but it'd be over after a moderate amount of time. Unless they're fighting Magnus or something.

Looking at their profiles i dont see what stops Abelith from passively willpowr manipping them into submission

Planck69 said:
Phoenixssj3 said:
There isn't any one-shotting happening, the difference mostly due to abilities, skill and in one or two case, hax. The weakest could have a decent fight with the strongest but it'd be over after a moderate amount of time. Unless they're fighting Magnus or something.
Ok, thanks for the answer!

WeeklyBattles said:
Looking at their profiles i dont see what stops Abelith from passively willpowr manipping them into submissio
Would resistance to mind-hax cover that?

Planck69 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Looking at their profiles i dont see what stops Abelith from passively willpowr manipping them into submissio
Would resistance to mind-hax cover that?
It should. IIRC, stuff like that in Star Wars falls under Telepathy and Mind Control. The Primarchs are resistant to that. Especially those like Lorgar, Sanguinius, Angron, Magnus and Russ if we're talking Pre-Heresy.

WeeklyBattles said:
Actually its not, especially for stuff like Battle Meditation, Malicious Fury, and Crush Oppositio
Is it biological, spiritual or...? The Primarchs resist mental attacks in general.

exuse me but how the hell would the primarchs even survive a single hit form the father(with the exection of the once that have low godly like magnus)

since you know at least 4-A(multiple hundred TerraFoe) vs 4-B(3.5 Gigafoe for the gloriuse hawk boy sanguinius who is one of the stronger primarchs prior to some of their apothiosis that is)

so shoud the father or abeloth just tap them once on the forhead and turn them to slush

Sir sun man said:
exuse me but how the hell would the primarchs even survive a single hit form the father(with the exection of the once that have low godly like magnus)
since you know at least 4-A(multiple hundred TerraFoe) vs 4-B(3.5 Gigafoe for the gloriuse hawk boy sanguinius who is one of the stronger primarchs prior to some of their apothiosis that is)

so shoud the father or abeloth just tap them once on the forhead and turn them to slush
that won't happen

All the Daemonic ones and Vulkan just respawn at some point, psykers can pull shit off rather quickly and fix themselves, etc. Idk why daemon magnus is so early on this, but it definitely stops at him if not regular magnus via some weird spell stuff. He did cast other things without physical form, like when he wasn't born yet and was communicating with emperor.

Daemonic Magnus glares. Or BFRs beyond space and time. Magnus has too many things preventing mind hax. Literally dream structures and layers upon layers of defence.

As for the willpower thing, that would seem to be covered both under biological and mental resistances, and for Magnus in particular just shoving his mind into the warp so its hard to get to.

Wokistan said:
As for the willpower thing, that would seem to be covered both under biological and mental resistances, and for Magnus in particular just shoving his mind into the warp so its hard to get to.
yeah

WeeklyBattles said:
Power Nullification (Can nullify the powers of others through sheer force of will),
his will is never going to die
Abeloth resists power null
nor can abeloth make him submit due to his sheer will and lorgar would manipulate the threads of fate

Anyways, absolute hard stuff at Daemon Magnus, I'd still be confident in regular Magnus winning, and it wouldn't be impossible for Lorgar but 4-A Tk could just come out sooner or later and he wouldn't be able to do much about that.

Even if they manage to pass as magnus, chaos Horus Lupercal is being powered by the chaos gods IIRC (although I think that was to be used as a distraction against the emperor)

Btw fairly certain Ka'Bandha and probably Primarch Sanguinius are less of a threat than Daemon Magnus. Although you could probably argue Sanguinius higher.

Yeah I agree with Woki it stops at either Pre-Heresy Magnus or Daemon Magnus, plus Chaos Horus stomps especially since he should technically have Khornes Blessings.

Also if Daemon Magnus took them both into the Warp it would just get worse since hed have Type 5 Acausality.

Back