• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we downgrade the emperor intelligence from super genius? He doesn’t seem smart enough to qualified. I mean he not reed richard or Rick Sanchez smart from what he has show so far.
Saying the Emperor is not as smart as ******* Rick is one step above an insult and one step below a Geneva convention violation.

Don't necro threads.
Hey @AbaddonTheDisappointment / @Crabwhale are you guys going to make a new thread when TEATD is done or leach off this one? If its the latter we should just close this.
Should we downgrade the emperor intelligence from super genius? He doesn’t seem smart enough to qualified. I mean he not reed richard or Rick Sanchez smart from what he has show so far.
It's this weird thing
Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for extremely diverse purposes.

Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well.
If the Emperor messed with the Golden Throne to do his Webway Project, which I believe he did, he would still have Supergenius. Especially since DAOT Humanity had Supergenius tier technology during the Cybernetic Revolt.

But if the Golden Throne doesn't count the Akashic Reader might, which used the Astronomicon and the Emperor to work iirc or the Night Labyrinth which holds the Void Dragon in place that he cracked open to cripple that one Galactic Empire during the Crusade.

Im pretty sure Big E restored the Throne and added the shit for entering the webway (He did have some aid from the Mechanicus I believe).

I might see if I can’t find actual scans about it tho. Might be talking out my ass tho lol.

Hey @AbaddonTheDisappointment / @Crabwhale are you guys going to make a new thread when TEATD is done or leach off this one? If its the latter we should just close this.
Personally I'd prefer if we make a new thread since this is like, what three years old at this point

It's this weird thing

If the Emperor messed with the Golden Throne to do his Webway Project, which I believe he did, he would still have Supergenius. Especially since DAOT Humanity had Supergenius tier technology during the Cybernetic Revolt.

But if the Golden Throne doesn't count the Akashic Reader might, which used the Astronomicon and the Emperor to work iirc or the Night Labyrinth which holds the Void Dragon in place that he cracked open to cripple that one Galactic Empire during the Crusade.
Im pretty sure Big E restored the Throne and added the shit for entering the webway (He did have some aid from the Mechanicus I believe).

I might see if I can’t find actual scans about it tho. Might be talking out my ass tho lol.
It's stated some within the Mechanicum believe he found the core for the golden throne (The Master of Mankind; Epilogue). Then he states either he improved upon failed machines after gaining inspiration from said failures or came up with the idea himself and simply went from there (The Master of Mankind; Epilogue). Regardless though, he still designed the Golden Throne to tap into the Webway (1-A realm) so definitely within Supergenius imo.

Personally I'd prefer if we make a new thread since this is like, what three years old at this point
Alright.

It's stated some within the Mechanicum believe he found the core for the golden throne (The Master of Mankind; Epilogue). Then he states either he improved upon failed machines after gaining inspiration from said failures or came up with the idea himself and simply went from there (The Master of Mankind; Epilogue). Regardless though, he still designed the Golden Throne to tap into the Webway (1-A realm) so definitely within Supergenius imo.
Yeah that's what I thought. Tapping into the Webway/Warp with the Throne is a Supergenius feat, but most of his other stuff wouldn't be going by the newer rules about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back