• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people get so hung up about Custode dying to Eldar Solitaire, they are the equivalent of Custode for the Eldar after all, They got better tech as well so it is not out of the question for them to be able to kill Custode but every time people just get dismissive about it.

Guess the Eldar has been the punching bag for so long that anything they do which isn't a failure rubs people the wrong way.
I think the issue lies more on how many and how easy it was portrayed? Thats the complain I have heard.

I think the issue lies more on how many and how easy it was portrayed? Thats the complain I have heard.
The book is just not written very well. The point of the scene was that the Custodes were in the Palace for so long that they were prepared for the outside world. Which doesn't really jive with other material.

For the ease I think only something like 10 Custodes died and they took down a roughly equal amount of Harlequins. So it's not wild.

Huh, isnt that worse then? I thought it was a group of Solitaires, who are iirc the strongest Harlequin unit?

Huh, isnt that worse then? I thought it was a group of Solitaires, who are iirc the strongest Harlequin unit?
Eh some Custodes just got direct hit by some Shuriken Canons which are extremely powerful weapons.

Like obviously Custodes should be very difficult to bring down but Eldar have some pretty crazy tech and Harlequin’s are very dangerous.

The passage should probably be sourced as well.

Plus isn't that passage in particular is from a book where it was revealed the MC was being mind controlled by a Lord of Change the entire time? Feels weird to use that as the main speed scaling. At least nanosecond custodes come from a direct statement of their ability.

Warhammer has a NOTORIOUS problem with sourcing in our wiki. Some of the blogs are fine, but others have nothing and still others source while ignoring crucial context.

I like Matt and Azzy but I have no ******* clue what they were smoking when doing half this shit.

Warhammer has a NOTORIOUS problem with sourcing in our wiki. Some of the blogs are fine, but others have nothing and still others source while ignoring crucial context.

I like Matt and Azzy but I have no ******* clue what they were smoking when doing half this shit.
There's this old ass strain of weed called "2017", you should try it

Favorite of mine was the Emperor throwing the Void Dragon to Mars calc, which doesn't have a source and is bases entirely on internet telephone of the event that's not accurate.

There's this old ass strain of weed called "2017", you should try it
Is this mf telling me, a 2016 boomer, to try 2017? I was here before yo ass crawled out the primordial muck, sit down sonny.
Favorite of mine was the Emperor throwing the Void Dragon to Mars calc, which doesn't have a source and is bases entirely on internet telephone of the event that's not accurate.
You're forgetting the best bit where even the whole thing is further exacerbated by the event being relayed through symbolism and metaphor through one keeper to a future keeper which MAY NOT EVEN BE THE FULL TRUTH, since Big E is notorious for not giving that.

Necrons in the meantime feasting with the Infinite and the Divine, and the Twice-Dead King duology.

Plus isn't that passage in particular is from a book where it was revealed the MC was being mind controlled by a Lord of Change the entire time? Feels weird to use that as the main speed scaling. At least nanosecond custodes come from a direct statement of their ability.
Can i get more context on that ? Is the spear frozen las bolt feat unreliable.

Can i get more context on that ? Is the spear frozen las bolt feat unreliable.
The novel is Deus Encarmine, where one of the MCs thinks the spear is what's making him stronger and is bevoming the second incarnation of Sanginuis. But the entire plot of the novel is that a Lord of Change is doing all of that to cause a civil war and destroy the Blood Angels.

Also like, normal space marines battle Ariko multiple times when he had the spear and they weren't blitzed. Overall I just don't think the feat should be the flagship speed feat for the Primarchs.

They can keep their rating though, since Ferrus did a similar thing with a particle beam weapon
'Surrender to me.'
The Gardinaal looked back, his dead face inscrutable. 'No.'
Anger hissed through Ferrus' lips.
It had been explained to him that men blinded by rage saw red. Ferrus Manus was not a man. And when he looked upon the Gardinaal, carrying his sovereign defiance all the way to the foot of his throne, he saw only silver.
An argent flash spread through the haze as one of Strachaan's weapons systems discharged. It appeared to drag as Ferrus focused on it, crawling from the emitter cell in the Gardinaal's shoulder as if blunted by the primarch's gaze. Time slowed to a stop. Fury cooled, hardened, cladding Ferrus' heart and muscles in an aching chill. He saw the particle lash begin to accelerate. He threw out a hand and caught it. Incandescent sparks sprayed across the dais as the beam exploded in his grip. The liquid metal sizzled angrily, churning, diluting the reddened metal around his fist with fresh silver as the last sparks sputtered through his fingers.
Amar, a primarch's reflexes from receiving a particle lash to the face, blinked in hollow-eyed surprise. 'Leave us,' Ferrus hissed, as Strachaan began deploying additional hidden weapons systems.
-Ferrus Manus: Gorgon of Medusa

Last edited:
Ok so we should disregard the spear feat and use Ferrus feat instead. Also some one should calculate that feat for accuracy sake.

OMG they can't be real it still going with an extra book
yjov65pwlofb1.jpg

Should we downgrade the emperor intelligence from super genius? He doesn’t seem smart enough to qualified. I mean he not reed richard or Rick Sanchez smart from what he has show so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back