• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

I asked a translator called Sebz on Twitter to translate some pages from the second Pretty Cure Guide that I posted here (the one that you could view online). It will be a bit before he gets back to me but it will hopefully yeild some info on the dark king or the marble screw.

@SSK That's great. Hopefully, it will clarify the Power of Destruction and Creation, as well as, anything that happened in Max Heart.

@DinoRangerBlack Yep, hopefully it does. Even a single statement relating the Dark King being a threat to the universe would be enough to confirm him as universal since that would confirm the Queen's feat.

It is this guide: http://pearsehillock.blogspot.com/2016/12/futari-wa-pretty-cureprecure.html?zx=a31929d8f2d28085

It unfournately only covers part of the original series and it is the only guide I found online. The big possible take aways from the Cures would be the power of the Marble Screw and maybe the Rainbow Bracelets (little in this guide so unlikely).

It is a shame since what we need is the guides for Max Heart, as we basiclly know where the Cures are at the end of the original, and by finding out just the power of the Marble Screw Max and The Extreme Luminario we would be able extract so much other information (see my scaling from ep 22 and the movies above).

I've seen artbooks for Max Heart (and its films), so hopefully someone here can get their hands on them and they yield info. Don't know if it had full out guides like the original or if vol 4 of the guide mentions Max Heart at all. We might even have to go for the All Star guides.

Here are some thoughts for scaling the Dark King and the power up the Prism Stones give.

For the Dark King, use the first Cure fight as that is when the Cures were the weakest against him and with there weakest beam attack so even though it beat him, it would be the closest to his durability. So the Dark King would be slightly less (since he did hold the beam for a bit even after it got powered up) than the Cures' Marble Screw (at that time) + the Power of the Queen. That seems like the most likely read of that scene in terms of scaling but I guess if you wanted to high ball, you could say that when the Queen leant her power, the Marble Screw became based on her power and not the Cures. That is less likely, but just throwing it out there.

For the Prism Stones boost, I'm going off of some memories so it could be wrong and does go with some assumptions. The Seeds of Darkness were relative to Pretty Cure without the stones and with the Stones they were confident on taking on the Dark King. So the boost they give would be how many times stronger the Dark King is than the Cures.

@TGOP No, she doesn't. None of the Kirakira Cures do. In Superstars, despite being in their A La Modes, they were completely ineffective against Dark Oniobi. The Maho Cures were mostly on the defensive while the Hugtto Cures were on the offensive, though their efforts seems to fare far better than Kirakira Cures.....

That doesn't make her scale to Maho Cures by any means since not only he never confronts them directly save for the time he turned into a monster himself, he's not a fighter in any sense.

Did some quick clip watching of eps 26,30, 47-49 and got these observations:

-Dark King =Marble Screw (at ep 26) + full power of Queen
-Seeds of Darkness with Prism stones= Queen of Light to Dark King
-one Seed of Darkness held the Marble Screw easily.
-all the Seed of Darkness retreated from the Rainbow Storm (it took all 3 to hold it), indicating that if they stayed it would have been bad.
-Rainbow Bracelets had the Cures above the Seeds.
-Marble Screw<Rainbow Bracelets
-Fusion of the Seeds of Darkness with the Prism Stones (3x one of the Seeds with the prism stones?)<Rainbow Bracelets (Don't know how much strong the Cures got from eps 30-48, so don't know if this can fully be used as an indicator of how much stronger the Rainbow Bracelets makes the Cures)
-Rainbow Storm<Dark King with Prsim Stones
-Dark King with Prsim Stones<Powered up Rainbow Storm (The King held it off at first before becoming overwhelmed, would indicate how much stronger there Rainbow Bracelet form got from Pollun)

@TGOP That's not a blitz at all. It's just his MOTW trying to jump back into the portal and Cure Whipe yanked him back. That's no speed feat whatsoever. Cure Whip doesn't scale to the Maho Cures.

@TGOP It's not a blitz or a speed feat at all. It's just Ichika yanking him from a portal. We are not going to powerscale her to the Maho Cures over that. End of discussion. Please stop making a big deal out of simple scenes and show me an example of Maho Girls healing.

Just came back seeing the spring movie, starring Star team, Hugtto and KiraAla. While the film was mediocre at best, it has a huge feat that put the entire verse at multi-universe.

Skimmed through the fights from eps 27-46 of the original series:

-ep 35, Marble Screw was able to beat the Zekenna, eps 31-34 had them use the Rainbow Storm to Win, and Juna retreated
-ep 36, Belzei Gertrude (the strongest of the Seeds) did hold off and overpower the Marble Screw, but was visibly struggling and breathing heavily after smashing it.
-ep 39, Marble Screw overpowered Juna
-ep 40, Marble Screw overpowered Belzei (good fight to show that the Marble Screw can over power oppoenents that they cant't match in hand-to-hand)
-ep 41, Juna's power to consume pushed back the Rainbow Storm and was going to overpower it before Pollun stopped providing power and the Rainbow Storm just stopped.
-ep 42, Cure Black (alone), held a punch from Juna. She also was a lot faster than Regine as when she charged at Regine, She left an after image that Regine swipped at.
They also matched in kicks. Cure Black and Cure White were able to be relative in combat to Regine and Juna.
-ep 43, Cures held there own in combat against Regine
-ep 44, The Seeds are stated to growing stronger now (started in ep 43 that they were said to start changing)
-ep 46, the cures were overwhelmed by all 3 Seeds of Darkness

So the Cures growth in strength is an unknown amount times the Marble Screw Muliplier. This increase is less than the boost of the Rainbow Bracelets. They are able to handle two of the three Seeds of Darkness in there base by the end of the series. This also shows that the Rainbow Bracelet multipler is higher than the multipler of the Prism Stones

Cure Black Speed
Cure Black Speed 2
Cure Black Speed 3

@TGOP "Claims I'm downplaying Cure Whip because I don't like her or her season despite the fact I made a CRT on her season and requested a calc for her speed feat when Pretty Cure pages were next to none at the time."

The way I, or anyone else for that matter, scale characters in this site has nothing to do with our preference or feelings towards them. When scaling a character based off from their feats, it's not just about what they do but how legitamate, credible, and realiable the feat is. You are trying to powerscale a character from the simple fact she yanked an MOTW out of a portal and did nothing else beyond that. You don't need to know the franchise or ask admins or members to know there's clearly something wrong with that. It's the equilvalent of scaling Krillin to SSB Goku just because they clashed Kamehameha during their spar, only argubly worse in this case since there's no fighting at all. We are not scaling her to Maho Cures for just simply pulling a monster away from the portal. Period.

Also, I STRONGLY advise that this will be the first and last time you would use such an accusation.

@SSK If I have to be honest, everything you stated, doesn't really change anything and can't be applied as mutipliers at all. However, that image you found will grant Black and White Afterimage Creation.

@Spamac Multi-universe in Pretty Cure? Sounds to good to be true but I have to watch the movie myself to make sure.

@DinoRangerBlack I realise that thanks to the Queen of Light's feat, we already have an idea of Where the Cures are at the end of the original series and that the more useful scaling would come in Max Heart.

The point of those observations was to see how much stronger the Cures got from ep 26 to the end of the series in their base form so that once we find out how strong the Cures at the end of the series are compared to the Queen, then we can find out how Strong the Marble Screw from ep 26 was and thus how much stronger the Dark King is to the Queen. The Idea is to get a more precious measure of how Strong they are at the end of the series and as such of how strong they are at the start of Max Heart.

I know we still need the Marble Screw, Rainbow Bracelet, Rainbow Storm, and Prism Stone multipliers in order to isolate or at least make ranges for that power, all I was trying to do was have the ground work set up for that.

On a side note, I looked at the second guide book again and found 6 more pages that could potential contain useful inforamtion (I original found 6). So I'll request they get translated after a break after I get the original 6 back.

@DinoRangerBlack
SorryDino
In any case, even if it was accepted, and wasn't an outlier, it would only scale to all stars KiraKira cures, as we do not know when Mahōtsukai ep50 happens relative to a la Mode, and only speed, as Yummy was unhurt.

I just realised something, Higashi Setsuna is 8-C (probably), she's from another world, and her primary ability is teleportation. Cure Passion is an Enderman.

As for the Gelato's feat?

@TGOP I'll probably make pages on the Fresh Cures some other time. Ask for Gelato, that would be Wall or Street level but it's abit irrelevant since she's currently Small Building level in base and we rarely making keys of the Cures' civillian forms.

@SKK It's already obvious the Cures are much stronger in Max Heart. It's just that we have nothing to go by if you plan to make mutipliers for the Cures. Sure, they steadily get stronger but that's a result from progression and experience.

@DinoRangerBlack I agree with you, unless I missed some statment from the series itself, I think the only way to find the multiplers would be through guide books and thats if they contain that information at all.

They do get steadly stronger through progession and experience, my point is that I'm trying to apply ranges and multiplers to make it easier to understand. It's like what I wrote for them from eps 30 to 39/40 they got an unknown amount times stronger as to make the Marble Screw effective again. From ep 40-ep42/43, the Cures then scale to that Marble Screw. I'm not saying I'll be able to find exact multiplers or fully discover what exactly that unknown increase is, but rather to have a better understanding of how strong they are and thus how strong they will get with the scaling in Max Heart.

@SSK I see. Well then, let's just wait for those translations in case there's more.

@TGOP I believe her Striking Strength is already labelled Planet Class.

Back