• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predict the future of this Servant.Can they follow Gilgamesh impressive win/lose ratio?

Because i kinda bored,i make this thread for predict a servant who can follow Gilgamesh impressive win/lose ratio.

Gilgamesh,as we know is the most OP servant from nasuverse,and as we see he has an impressive win/lose ratio (including inconclusive),but as time goes,there another OP servant,either they strong enough but not in Gil level,or even in Gil level.

This thread is created for predict the future of another OP servant,can they follow Gil path or not?

The list are :

1.Karna

2.Quetzacoatl

3.Meltlilith

4.Solomon

5.Tamamo no Mae

6.Arthur Pendragon

7.Artoria Pendragon (lancer)

8.Scathach

9.Attila/Altera

10.Enkidu

11.Rama

12.Nikola Tesla

13.Ozymandias

14.Leonardo Da Vinci

15.True Archer (Alcides/Heracles)

I want to add Nitocris but her profile is not added yet.

Now lets the discussion begin!!

MONGREL! YOU DARE IMPLYING THAT THOSE WEAKLINGS DOWN THERE, CAN MATCH THE MIGHT OF A KING! SUCH BLASPHEMY NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED! *Pulled out EA from GoB* BE GRATEFUL MONGREL, YOUR KING IS ABOUT TO USE HIS MOST PRIZED TREASURE, WHICH IS TOO GOOD FOR A COMMONER LIKE YOU, TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. ovo

Homu Sweet Homu said:
MONGREL! YOU DARE IMPLYING THAT THOSE WEAKLINGS DOWN THERE, CAN MATCH THE MIGHT OF A KING! SUCH BLASPHEMY NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED! *Pulled out EA from GoB* BE GRATEFUL MONGREL, YOUR KING IS ABOUT TO USE HIS MOST PRIZED TREASURE, WHICH IS TOO GOOD FOR A COMMONER LIKE YOU, TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. ovo

BUT GILGAMESH SAMA,THERE IS KARNA,ENKIDU,OZY,AND EVEN SOLOMON WHO IS YOUR RESPECT RIVAL!!

Homu Sweet Homu said:
okay seriously, the only "servant" I know who can competed with his track record is BB...And we know How OP she is in tier 5.
Because this i didn't include BB and King Hassan,we already know their potential by seeing their number of thread.

However my list is a underrated OP servant that didn't get any match (expect maybe Meltlilith,Karna,Tamamo,Lartoria,etc....but still).

I mean, negating 90% dmg and a one-shot spear makes Karna look reaaaally good. Not to mention he is not arrogant, and is willing to shove a nuke in someone's face the moment they meet.

Apocrypha Inducement said:
I mean, negating 90% dmg and a one-shot spear makes Karna look reaaaally good. Not to mention he is not arrogant, and is willing to shove a nuke in someone's face the moment they meet.

The problem Karna have is,his strongest NP,Vasavi shakti will get restricted due of how deangerous it will be for himself.

AguilaR101 said:
I predict they don't get any matches added due to people not caring enough to give 7 votes
You must at least analysing number of sevant i create,why this x will be impressive as Gilgamesh,what their advantages,etc.

Also,do you want to share a tips for me how to make people voting?

Back