• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Crisis Superman 2-C feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I question the feat with Pre-Crisis Superman reseting the multiverse with Jaxon tbh.

It is made clear that the time trapper had to transport the energy of the GL rings to a "time dimesnion" in order for it to cause the possible futures of that earth to be "wiped out".

Said energy alone could not destroy the multiverse directly, or there would have been no need to send it to a time dimension and mess with the possible futures of that timeline that way, TT seemingly manipulated the energy to effect specific changes in the time dimesion branching off from that earth so only one outcome remained.

https://imgur.com/a/5LKrlkb

Superman simply canceled out that GL energy, as opposed to restoring the timelines directly, or countering an attack that can directly destroy the multiverse.

So in this case I think it is strongly implied that it wasn't raw power which could destroy or restore the multiverse, but a carefully placed large amount of energy in the time dimension that altered the course of the timelines.

Personally I think Low 2-C is more consistent and has a more reliable set of feats to back it up. This feat realy is outlierish even if used, and I think it is questionable at best to use it given the context anyway.

I think that this seems too roundabout rationalising regarding what was presented as a rather clear-cut feat. It is very unlikely that we will remove it.

1. Superman while he was possessed by Darkseid was able to stagger Doctor Fate with his punch.

2. Darkseid was confident after mind controlling both Superman and Martian Manhattan, they would both kill Doctor Fate or better worse, fatally injured hadn't Doctor Fate went serious on them.

3. Lar Gand was able to survive I believe 9 consecutive serious attacks from Time Trapper before finally dying to him, while Lar Gand himself was still weakened from lead poisoning. Darkseid on the other hand was able to one shot Lar Gand with a single blow.

4. Flash who was able to knock out Doctor Fate during their fight was unable to faze Superman due to his intense bio aura.

5. Maaldor upon dying created a timeline, hadn't both Superman and Power Girl sealed away his evil energy, his evil energy would have created several one of those timelines.

6. Blackstarr while fighting both Superman and Supergirl had the power of the entire cosmo and was growing ever since while they started fighting.

7. Lar Gand killed Time Trapper in one of the storyline, and put up a fight against Glorith, the same woman who once killed Time Trapper after betraying him.

8. Superman surving blows from Anti-Monitor and destroyed a huge chuck of his body, the same Anti-Monitor who absorb the power of few multiverse.

9. Ultraman beating the crap out of Doctor Fate giving him a thrashing.

10. Darkseid absorbed the power of Time Trapper and Mordru, before getting trashed around by Superboy and Supergirl.

11. Superboy channeling the power of Time Trapper to prevent the multiverse from destroying.

12. Superman after getting hit by Time Trapper, compared his power to his.

13. Superman rebooting multiple future timelines during his fight against Jaxon that was destroyed by Time Trapper.

14. Captain Marvel toying around with a guy who has the power of the cosmo.

15. Time Trapper preventing himself from getting hit by either Superboy or Lar Gand during their fight and even acknowledged Lar Gand as his greatest adversary.

What do more do you want??? By the way, all of the characters that I mentioned in this comment scales to Superman who all has 2-C feats of their own.

We should preferably close this thread, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back