• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Crisis Superman Immeasurable Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BtFYVrZ.jpg

Here superman flies into an existing wormhole to hyperspace which was stated to exist beyond space and time. The scan also talks about how normal physical laws don't apply to the hyperspace realm and that he traversed into the hyperspatial corridor in the opposite direction

thoughts?

I do not think this meets criteria for Immeasurable speed. Flying to a realm stated to exist "Outside of time and space" wouldn't justify that by default. And "Hyperspace" is just a fancy term for FTL space travel and/or traveling to alternate realms via portals. This is just dimensional travel at best and that's assuming Superman made the wormhole.

Off topic, but I noticed quite a few issues with Pre-Crisis Superman's page as his feat doesn't justify Immeasurable either. And I'm also positive that it's not consistent for either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back