• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Battle Banter

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
Watching Injustice 2 videos made me want to make this thread. In short, just come up with a short exchange between two characters (who may or may not have a profile here) that you think would be interesting to read/listen to, for example:

Superboy: You're nothing like my dad!

Injustice Superman: Your father was weak.

Superboy: [Eyes glowing] I'll show you who's weak!

Injustice Superman: [chuckling] I'm sure you will, kiddo.

What can you guys come up with?

Sidious: Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Aizen: All your plans proceeding as you had foreseen, was all a part of my plan since before you were born.

Iron Man: So what's your superpower cupcake?

Batman: I'm rich.

Iron Man: Well, so am I... *Repulsor noises*

Groot: I am Groot

Batman: I'm Batman

Groot: I am Groot

Batman: I'M BATMAN

Jojo: Nice watch

Batman: Comes standard with the suit

Jojo: Too bad you won't tell after I break it, your face that is

@Gargoyle

I don't think the Batsuit has a watch. Maybe a PDA, but not a watch. I also don't really remember many instances of Jotaro actually being called JoJo (same with Josuke after the initial chapters of Part 4).

@SirOven

Batman: [Pulls out the Hellbat Suit's Gauntlet] Two can play this game.

The Borg: You will be assimilated!

Cybermen: You will be upgraded!

Quicksilver: Damn, I'm fast!

The Flash: I'm faster!

Doctor Doom: You call yourself a doctor, but all you do is lose people you love.

The Doctor: You call yourself a doctor, and all you bring is doom.

Nappa: Hey look Vegeta! A Pokemon!

Zen'O: I'm not a Pokemon! I'm Zen'o! Zen'o!

Nappa: Did you hear that Vegeta? It's a Zen'o. I'm gonna catch it.

Vegeta: God damn it Nappa! Don't do it! Don't you dare!

Back