• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotcha! he-He-HE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD drink five hour energy. Its not like a drink, more like a drink. WOOOAAH-AAOOW hey, uh, G, did you bring the mail in yet? NoOoOoO-oh-oh-OH-oh I’ve been saving that to caaallm myself, lest I get too giddy from rubbing my ****. You know, you really need a woman, G. What’s a woman? What’s a woman? What’s a- What’s- What’s a woman? Woman? Drink five hour energy. DRINK five hour energy. Drink ddrrriiinnnk dddrrrrriiiiinnnnkkk fiiiiivvvvee hoooouuuurr (driiinnkk) (ddrrrriiiiinnkk)

I figured it out, Will! I’m gonna get dad what he always wanted. What, a pizza hut in the garage? Better, I’m gonnaaAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA watch and learn. Hello. Is President Bush there? I’m sorry, i cant hear you very well. Look at those funny little markings underneath the pictures. We call them words. Very well. Is President Bush there? I can’t read. AAAHAAAHH I’ll see you later. AaA

Eh-huh-HEH-heh-huhuhuh

Now this is a story all about how my LICENSE PLATE got flipped turned upside-down and I’d like to take a shit on a couple of guys and my mom! My mom got scared, and said WIBIDIBOOBISH I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said WISCONSSIIIIIINN, and it had dice in the mirror! If anything I can say NEEH-NEEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEHNEH

Directions. Phil, what are you talking about, I’m not having any MeeM. Well, yes, directions. Yeah, thank you. ssSSSSEE Jeffery, from an objective point of view, WhoOoOoOoOo? UuUuHhH iiiiiii dllllttt H jshy

BaaBaaBAAAH Hello! Is pres-es-es-es-es there? NoOoOo. Is President Bush there? NoOoO-OOHohOH. Carlton. Carlton. It’s Carlton. Carlton, are you by any chance Carlton? NOoOo. Not available? Perhaps you should let George NoOoOo that as Carlton, I’m in a position to scratch his bush if he’ll scratch mine, capiche? HellOoO?

Well, I think you’re being really unreasonable. Well Tough SHIT! I Don’t care. For you, sir! **** Phillip Banks. Banks wants to empty the Banks, fill our streets with Banks, and run a Bank making operation out of his Banks. But Dad, aren’t some of those banks. Carlton, honey, they’re ALL luls. How can they get away wiThere’s still time to fight back. I’m not gonna fight back. WhaWHAwhaWHAwhaWHAwhaWHA I’m not gonna fight back. WhaWHAwhaWHA W H A T? ooooohhhhhhoooooooohhhhhhHHHoooOOOOoohhhh huh. Lemme tell you a lil’ story. ooohh noooo. NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT this young boy who lived in Philly, the prettiest little boy you’ve ever seen in your life. And right next to him lived this FILTHY MCROTTEN DUDE, and he wanted his body, right? So one day the dude was about to get it on, right! The young boy said “No, you can’t be my boyfriend. So the nasty dude SNATCH OFF into his ASS and came out his dick, and do you know why? NoOoOo. Because the nasty dude had a two-headed COoOck. So, this story’s about you, isn’t it Will? That’s right, Uncle Phil. WILL YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! HoOheddiheh HoOOheddiheh HoOoOhe

More, after this. YeEyeEhyeEeh MM. MM. MM. eEeEeeh yoooUuuuUUUuoouuU. Uncle Phil, you gotta kick that man’s B U T T! Awh, he’s like beggin’, he’s like “awwhh, Phillip Banks, kick my BUUuuuutt.” PHILLIP BANKS. YOU should KICK my BUTT. Phillip Banks, kick the man’s BUUUTTTTT BUTTT butt butt butt butt. It goes against everything I stand for. What’s your P-P-P-P-POINT!? EyyaEyya EYYYA EYYA eyy-eyy-EYYA EYYA EYYEYYY

With over nine thousand percent of the district reporting, Judge Robertson has overwhelmingly defeated the district reporting. Heyy, on a brighter note! I see you brought your lovely family with you! Mmm Including your daughter, KFC! Your father Suckss so tell me; Are you free for dinner tonight? My father just got an erection. OUCH. WEEEELLLLLLL, WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? Let’s get the hell out of here. THERE GOES PHILLIP BANKS, THE BIGGEST ASS THAT EVER LIVED. WHAT A DOUCHE. HEH heh HEH heh HEHHEHHEHHHEH Excuse me? You heard me! SAAAAS! I think you should take that back, man. Oh, you do? Yeah. Well, I think you’re a BIg BOYY. Man, you can drop DEeEeAaAad. HEH-EH-HEH HEH HEH HEEH HA HO HA HO HUUUWAAGH Oh my God, he’s God! HAAAAAALEEELUUJAH eh. HEH. heh. Heh WOOOOAAAAAWOOOAAA

How you doin’, baby? Uuuummm, I just feel so guilty, Aunt Viv. I don’t care! I know, Aunt Viv. If I could digidigidigidig. REEER! REEeeEeeEEeer! Yeah, Carlton Banks. That’s B E A E N K E S, no E. HEHEHHEH hee. Hee. hee. Uh, that was a joke, maam. The phone’s dead! WILL! Aw, man, I am NOT a KILLER UUUAAAHH

I’d like to welcome you to the memorial for Carlton. Saying a few words on behalf of the departed will be Phillips. What can you say about Carlton? He was Carlton. At this time, I’d like to invite someone with an especially warm memory of Carlton. Come up here and share it with us. Sex. Did he not feel PAAAaaaAAAiin when he was HUUuuUURrrt? I mean I mean I mean I mean, did he not shit? Did he not DRERJ? He was only human, but yes, he was chicken and waffles. And I fail to believe that the world can profit from a man’s DICK. Each and every one of you should be really ashamed of yourselves! And who are you? I’m the Dude.

What’s a woman? Woman?

mmMMMmmMMmmm Look, I think I know how to help Will. We’ve gotta attack him. SHISH SHISH SHISH SHISH SHIIIIIIISH. WAAAyaaaYAAAyaaaYAOW WAheowyeoow ow EEEeeeEEE I was minding my DAMN BUSINE s soo DEE FROOO. HAAwoowwaAAWWOWoow I WAS MINDING MY DEE DEE DEEEE DEE DEE my DEE DEE DEEE DE DE my DEE DEE DEEEEE DEE DEE hooooooo. You won’t believe this! Hoyestshishneyshishbeynowin. You’re kidding! Phillip, I wanna kill myself. Would you make me a sandwich? Whoussnosfechich Whoussnofechich whoussnofe Chinese food. I’m gonna zip my pants up. Phillip, no! Dad! How could you say NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS. Haaallleelllaaaall nah nah na-na-nah, to me, heaven has to be, like, a cross between a Dikekike Video, and Chicken and winigish. See, it’s like, I could have a leg in one hand, and a brerb in the other!

Banks Residence. UHHHeeehhUUHHHeeehuuhh aaaaa uuwooouuwwo yaAaaAY. Well what was all that? SNISHKERBOBINSIN SNISHKERBOBINSIN SEEEeeeEEEEEEEeeEEEE! YAAAAAAA-A-A-A-A! F***OT! Will you make me a sandwich?

(Full House Theme)

I’m sorry.

EEEEeeeeEEEE eeeefffeeeee. Li’l Richard! BaaAAAAaaaAAAA haAAAAaaaAAAaa What’s going on out here? I’m living it up, Jeffery-fry-fry-fry-ry-fry-ry-ry. I hope they pay me more than they pay you more than they pay Master William. Oh, seriously Jeffery-fry-fry-fry-ry-fry-ry-ry. You should come get in on this. YAAAYYAAAAYYYAAAYYAA (NUMBERS NUMBERS) GWWAAAA HAAA GAAA HAA GAA CHICKEN. BAWK BAWK CHICKEN. Alright, don’t nobody call me a cow. Ja-ka-ku-ba-su-en-play-ken-bla-gir-win-free. YEEEE EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EEE-EE YES! Daaaaammnn, awh, daaaammmn, awh DAAMMNN! SwooOOoops. OOOoooOoooOOooooOOoOooo

Oh, uh, you’re wasting your time, idiot. LoloololololoLook, lemme tell you boys something about women. NeveEFeveEFeveEF evEFFeveF. Ooweeooweeoowee. Kemme tell you boys something about women. Something about women. Yeah, women is a trip, Uncle Funcle! Let’s say, you accidentally scream out AAAAAH and they jumping all out the back of your CAAaaAArrAAArrarar lell-aarr lell-arr lell-arrarr lell-arr lell-arr lell-arr lell-aahh lell-aarrr arr arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr arrr arrrrr ar arrrr ar arrrr ar arrrr ar arrrr. Would you make me a sandwhch? buuUuuUUu. You swindled me! I was planning to use that money on pot. Now if you’l excuuuuusssee me, I’m going to enjoy the one thing you cant swindle from me. Uh, hey, G, will you make me a sandwhich? nooOOooO.

Let’s play Brainstorm! HaaAAAA. Rarr rarr. Hehehehehohohuhuhuh, I can’t BELIEVE you missed that, G! Yeah, even Will could answer that one, and all he reads is

My first short story! Uh, hey, would you make me a sandwich? Your first short story and your first short story in the same room!

WELLL! If you’re so confident in my lack of ability, make a little wager, say, thirty dollars? Pfftt, done. What do you say, Jeffery-fry-fry-fry-ry-fry-ry-ry? Why not double your w? What the ****? And the question is: Who is the question? Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah AAAAAAAA NoOoOo. The correct answer is: No! SPLELLSS! I’M RICH! AHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHH What say we call Pizza Hut?

I’m sad. Some people will do anything for money. Why don’t they just asSHUT UP. The category is: Reek History. And the final Brainstorm question is: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? Oh, I know! The menivilization! The meniviliation? Correct! Erect! Hillary, how did you know that!? HaHAAAA and might I add, HAh.

MWWWAAWWAWWAWW. So you’re sure we should do this? Look, come on man, it’s either this or this. Will, Mom and dad are gonna kill us when they find out! Come on, come on! Okay, okay! AAAAAAAA Would you make me a sandwich?

Your mother is driving me crazy about azy about azy about azy about. Well gee, dad, why don’t you just make me a sandwich? I did it. Sex. SOOOO. (sandwhich?) You haven’t seen me, i'm not at home. You read it? You read it? I did read it. Yeah, that’s it. AaahAAAAHhaaahhaAAH Well that’s okay, because you read it! You read it and you read it. And I want you to REEEADD it. I will.

Oh! Check it out! PONIES ARE COMING ON! TURN IT UP! TURN IT UP! Why, Jeffrey? Do you like Ponies? What the heck is this? It’s ponies, dad! WHAT!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HORNY LITTLE ADOLESCENT MINDS!? I know I am, dad!

What’s going on in here? Iamoommyiiammommyiiaammoommmy. A. SNETS, This is Edible! I’ll say! MMMMMMAGNETS! AAAAAAHHHAAHH! do do do do do do. Give Viv some cookies! YOUUUOUUUOUUUOUUU Make me a sandwich?

Will, mom and dad are gonna find out what we did. No they’re NOT. SMAAaaaAAAMS. Jeffery, would you make me a sandwich? Yes! DIIEEE! Would you make me a sandwich…? Sandwich…? Make me a sandwich…? I made such a fool of myself. Uncle Phil will give you your job back! DIIiiiIIIiII! Jeffery, G, G, you can’t go, it was a joke man! Would you make make me a sandwich?

YOU DID WHAT!? ARE YOU HORNY LITTLE ASS MAMM MAAMM MAAMMM MAAAaaaAMMM What you did, was not only humiliating. If you were me, what would you do? Uh, a pizza hut in the garage? Hahahaha, I like that, you LOOK, you BIG EARED FREERF, YOU TAKE YOUR HORNY LITTLE ASS, AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! You know, I really don’t mind the yelling, but does he have to sssspiIPS?

Who are you? OOOooOOoooO ammeeOOOO ammeeOOOOO ameeOOO am I? I’M A BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT BLACK MAN BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BL BL BL BL BL BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT FUUuUUU. Show them to their table. How do you think Jeff feels when he changes into his gym shorts? Hey, whats that supposed to mean? Yoo hoo, Waiter? Die. SIMMIS? SIMMOMMIS? Plan beEEE. Say miss, say miss check it out, look, um, Me-ah-oh-em-ey-ah-ey-on-ah-oh-ah-eh-waAAA eyyah. What? Oh, my GOOOooOOoOOooOD! IDIOTS! This is my mother, Carlton. NOOOO! I wanna GROW! Woah! You two are reeaaalllleellll. SSSSSSS. I can’t believe you’d go through all right. We miss you. We love you, dad. We miss you. We love you dad. We miss you. All right. AaaAAAAaaaaAAAaaAAAaAAAA.

I’mma comin’, Luigi! Yo yo yo! My brother, Carlton! Hey, Luigi, would you make me a sandwich? NOO!

the-intrusive-thoughts-are-winning-intrusive-thoughts.gif

All-in-all, I'd give @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara's recent short story "The Folly of Five-Hour Energy" a 9/10 for its great characters, beautiful story telling, and amazing themes of hope, determination, and persevering through dark times.

The story starts off quite rough, with Phil having to struggle with his copious addiction to Five-Hour Energy (which I could relate to), and his desire to assassinate President Bush. Phil isn't a very likeable protagonist at first because of how his addiction negatively impacts his relationship with his friend Jeffrey, who owns the Philip Bank KFC and is a recurring antagonist throughout the entirety of the story, due to his license plate being expired.

Carlton's struggle with recognizing "what is a woman" and his struggle with coming out as a transgender woman is truly inspiring in how it is written and portrayed.

I never expected the Main Antagonist, Lil' Richard, to simply be a misunderstood man who only wanted to tell his own short-story, and was demonized by Master William, who was the real Main Antagonist.

Jeffrey disappearing after going to find Pizza Hut after losing a 30-Dollar Bet truly brought a tear to my eye, especially in how it affected Phil, new owner of Philip Bank Kentucky Fried Cum. His struggle in realizing that it was his own horniness that drove Jeffrey away is a beautifully written struggle and conflict. It's later revealed he was just doing edibles, but that doesn't retract from the tone of the story.

You truly feel for Carlton at the end of the story when everyone has disappeared from her life and left her alone to raise her son SIMMOMMIS, who now works at the local I-Hop.

Carlton's and Philip's struggles with their lives really do tie into each other- Carlton achieved her dream and discovered "what a woman is" while Philip did not get to kiss President Bush and then kill him. It truly shows the duality of mankind.

Gotcha! he-He-HE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD drink five hour energy. Its not like a drink, more like a drink. WOOOAAH-AAOOW hey, uh, G, did you bring the mail in yet? NoOoOoO-oh-oh-OH-oh I’ve been saving that to caaallm myself, lest I get too giddy from rubbing my ****. You know, you really need a woman, G. What’s a woman? What’s a woman? What’s a- What’s- What’s a woman? Woman? Drink five hour energy. DRINK five hour energy. Drink ddrrriiinnnk dddrrrrriiiiinnnnkkk fiiiiivvvvee hoooouuuurr (driiinnkk) (ddrrrriiiiinnkk)

I figured it out, Will! I’m gonna get dad what he always wanted. What, a pizza hut in the garage? Better, I’m gonnaaAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA watch and learn. Hello. Is President Bush there? I’m sorry, i cant hear you very well. Look at those funny little markings underneath the pictures. We call them words. Very well. Is President Bush there? I can’t read. AAAHAAAHH I’ll see you later. AaA

Eh-huh-HEH-heh-huhuhuh

Now this is a story all about how my LICENSE PLATE got flipped turned upside-down and I’d like to take a shit on a couple of guys and my mom! My mom got scared, and said WIBIDIBOOBISH I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said WISCONSSIIIIIINN, and it had dice in the mirror! If anything I can say NEEH-NEEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEHNEH

Directions. Phil, what are you talking about, I’m not having any MeeM. Well, yes, directions. Yeah, thank you. ssSSSSEE Jeffery, from an objective point of view, WhoOoOoOoOo? UuUuHhH iiiiiii dllllttt H jshy

BaaBaaBAAAH Hello! Is pres-es-es-es-es there? NoOoOo. Is President Bush there? NoOoO-OOHohOH. Carlton. Carlton. It’s Carlton. Carlton, are you by any chance Carlton? NOoOo. Not available? Perhaps you should let George NoOoOo that as Carlton, I’m in a position to scratch his bush if he’ll scratch mine, capiche? HellOoO?

Well, I think you’re being really unreasonable. Well Tough SHIT! I Don’t care. For you, sir! **** Phillip Banks. Banks wants to empty the Banks, fill our streets with Banks, and run a Bank making operation out of his Banks. But Dad, aren’t some of those banks. Carlton, honey, they’re ALL luls. How can they get away wiThere’s still time to fight back. I’m not gonna fight back. WhaWHAwhaWHAwhaWHAwhaWHA I’m not gonna fight back. WhaWHAwhaWHA W H A T? ooooohhhhhhoooooooohhhhhhHHHoooOOOOoohhhh huh. Lemme tell you a lil’ story. ooohh noooo. NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT this young boy who lived in Philly, the prettiest little boy you’ve ever seen in your life. And right next to him lived this FILTHY MCROTTEN DUDE, and he wanted his body, right? So one day the dude was about to get it on, right! The young boy said “No, you can’t be my boyfriend. So the nasty dude SNATCH OFF into his ASS and came out his dick, and do you know why? NoOoOo. Because the nasty dude had a two-headed COoOck. So, this story’s about you, isn’t it Will? That’s right, Uncle Phil. WILL YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! HoOheddiheh HoOOheddiheh HoOoOhe

More, after this. YeEyeEhyeEeh MM. MM. MM. eEeEeeh yoooUuuuUUUuoouuU. Uncle Phil, you gotta kick that man’s B U T T! Awh, he’s like beggin’, he’s like “awwhh, Phillip Banks, kick my BUUuuuutt.” PHILLIP BANKS. YOU should KICK my BUTT. Phillip Banks, kick the man’s BUUUTTTTT BUTTT butt butt butt butt. It goes against everything I stand for. What’s your P-P-P-P-POINT!? EyyaEyya EYYYA EYYA eyy-eyy-EYYA EYYA EYYEYYY

With over nine thousand percent of the district reporting, Judge Robertson has overwhelmingly defeated the district reporting. Heyy, on a brighter note! I see you brought your lovely family with you! Mmm Including your daughter, KFC! Your father Suckss so tell me; Are you free for dinner tonight? My father just got an erection. OUCH. WEEEELLLLLLL, WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? Let’s get the hell out of here. THERE GOES PHILLIP BANKS, THE BIGGEST ASS THAT EVER LIVED. WHAT A DOUCHE. HEH heh HEH heh HEHHEHHEHHHEH Excuse me? You heard me! SAAAAS! I think you should take that back, man. Oh, you do? Yeah. Well, I think you’re a BIg BOYY. Man, you can drop DEeEeAaAad. HEH-EH-HEH HEH HEH HEEH HA HO HA HO HUUUWAAGH Oh my God, he’s God! HAAAAAALEEELUUJAH eh. HEH. heh. Heh WOOOOAAAAAWOOOAAA

How you doin’, baby? Uuuummm, I just feel so guilty, Aunt Viv. I don’t care! I know, Aunt Viv. If I could digidigidigidig. REEER! REEeeEeeEEeer! Yeah, Carlton Banks. That’s B E A E N K E S, no E. HEHEHHEH hee. Hee. hee. Uh, that was a joke, maam. The phone’s dead! WILL! Aw, man, I am NOT a KILLER UUUAAAHH

I’d like to welcome you to the memorial for Carlton. Saying a few words on behalf of the departed will be Phillips. What can you say about Carlton? He was Carlton. At this time, I’d like to invite someone with an especially warm memory of Carlton. Come up here and share it with us. Sex. Did he not feel PAAAaaaAAAiin when he was HUUuuUURrrt? I mean I mean I mean I mean, did he not shit? Did he not DRERJ? He was only human, but yes, he was chicken and waffles. And I fail to believe that the world can profit from a man’s DICK. Each and every one of you should be really ashamed of yourselves! And who are you? I’m the Dude.

What’s a woman? Woman?

mmMMMmmMMmmm Look, I think I know how to help Will. We’ve gotta attack him. SHISH SHISH SHISH SHISH SHIIIIIIISH. WAAAyaaaYAAAyaaaYAOW WAheowyeoow ow EEEeeeEEE I was minding my DAMN BUSINE s soo DEE FROOO. HAAwoowwaAAWWOWoow I WAS MINDING MY DEE DEE DEEEE DEE DEE my DEE DEE DEEE DE DE my DEE DEE DEEEEE DEE DEE hooooooo. You won’t believe this! Hoyestshishneyshishbeynowin. You’re kidding! Phillip, I wanna kill myself. Would you make me a sandwich? Whoussnosfechich Whoussnofechich whoussnofe Chinese food. I’m gonna zip my pants up. Phillip, no! Dad! How could you say NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS. Haaallleelllaaaall nah nah na-na-nah, to me, heaven has to be, like, a cross between a Dikekike Video, and Chicken and winigish. See, it’s like, I could have a leg in one hand, and a brerb in the other!

Banks Residence. UHHHeeehhUUHHHeeehuuhh aaaaa uuwooouuwwo yaAaaAY. Well what was all that? SNISHKERBOBINSIN SNISHKERBOBINSIN SEEEeeeEEEEEEEeeEEEE! YAAAAAAA-A-A-A-A! F***OT! Will you make me a sandwich?

(Full House Theme)

I’m sorry.

EEEEeeeeEEEE eeeefffeeeee. Li’l Richard! BaaAAAAaaaAAAA haAAAAaaaAAAaa What’s going on out here? I’m living it up, Jeffery-fry-fry-fry-ry-fry-ry-ry. I hope they pay me more than they pay you more than they pay Master William. Oh, seriously Jeffery-fry-fry-fry-ry-fry-ry-ry. You should come get in on this. YAAAYYAAAAYYYAAAYYAA (NUMBERS NUMBERS) GWWAAAA HAAA GAAA HAA GAA CHICKEN. BAWK BAWK CHICKEN. Alright, don’t nobody call me a cow. Ja-ka-ku-ba-su-en-play-ken-bla-gir-win-free. YEEEE EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EEE-EE YES! Daaaaammnn, awh, daaaammmn, awh DAAMMNN! SwooOOoops. OOOoooOoooOOooooOOoOooo

Oh, uh, you’re wasting your time, idiot. LoloololololoLook, lemme tell you boys something about women. NeveEFeveEFeveEF evEFFeveF. Ooweeooweeoowee. Kemme tell you boys something about women. Something about women. Yeah, women is a trip, Uncle Funcle! Let’s say, you accidentally scream out AAAAAH and they jumping all out the back of your CAAaaAArrAAArrarar lell-aarr lell-arr lell-arrarr lell-arr lell-arr lell-arr lell-aahh lell-aarrr arr arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr ar arrr arrr arrrrr ar arrrr ar arrrr ar arrrr ar arrrr. Would you make me a sandwhch? buuUuuUUu. You swindled me! I was planning to use that money on pot. Now if you’l excuuuuusssee me, I’m going to enjoy the one thing you cant swindle from me. Uh, hey, G, will you make me a sandwhich? nooOOooO.

Let’s play Brainstorm! HaaAAAA. Rarr rarr. Hehehehehohohuhuhuh, I can’t BELIEVE you missed that, G! Yeah, even Will could answer that one, and all he reads is

My first short story! Uh, hey, would you make me a sandwich? Your first short story and your first short story in the same room!

WELLL! If you’re so confident in my lack of ability, make a little wager, say, thirty dollars? Pfftt, done. What do you say, Jeffery-fry-fry-fry-ry-fry-ry-ry? Why not double your w? What the ****? And the question is: Who is the question? Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah AAAAAAAA NoOoOo. The correct answer is: No! SPLELLSS! I’M RICH! AHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHH What say we call Pizza Hut?

I’m sad. Some people will do anything for money. Why don’t they just asSHUT UP. The category is: Reek History. And the final Brainstorm question is: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? Oh, I know! The menivilization! The meniviliation? Correct! Erect! Hillary, how did you know that!? HaHAAAA and might I add, HAh.

MWWWAAWWAWWAWW. So you’re sure we should do this? Look, come on man, it’s either this or this. Will, Mom and dad are gonna kill us when they find out! Come on, come on! Okay, okay! AAAAAAAA Would you make me a sandwich?

Your mother is driving me crazy about azy about azy about azy about. Well gee, dad, why don’t you just make me a sandwich? I did it. Sex. SOOOO. (sandwhich?) You haven’t seen me, i'm not at home. You read it? You read it? I did read it. Yeah, that’s it. AaahAAAAHhaaahhaAAH Well that’s okay, because you read it! You read it and you read it. And I want you to REEEADD it. I will.

Oh! Check it out! PONIES ARE COMING ON! TURN IT UP! TURN IT UP! Why, Jeffrey? Do you like Ponies? What the heck is this? It’s ponies, dad! WHAT!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HORNY LITTLE ADOLESCENT MINDS!? I know I am, dad!

What’s going on in here? Iamoommyiiammommyiiaammoommmy. A. SNETS, This is Edible! I’ll say! MMMMMMAGNETS! AAAAAAHHHAAHH! do do do do do do. Give Viv some cookies! YOUUUOUUUOUUUOUUU Make me a sandwich?

Will, mom and dad are gonna find out what we did. No they’re NOT. SMAAaaaAAAMS. Jeffery, would you make me a sandwich? Yes! DIIEEE! Would you make me a sandwich…? Sandwich…? Make me a sandwich…? I made such a fool of myself. Uncle Phil will give you your job back! DIIiiiIIIiII! Jeffery, G, G, you can’t go, it was a joke man! Would you make make me a sandwich?

YOU DID WHAT!? ARE YOU HORNY LITTLE ASS MAMM MAAMM MAAMMM MAAAaaaAMMM What you did, was not only humiliating. If you were me, what would you do? Uh, a pizza hut in the garage? Hahahaha, I like that, you LOOK, you BIG EARED FREERF, YOU TAKE YOUR HORNY LITTLE ASS, AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! AND YOU FIND JEFFERY! You know, I really don’t mind the yelling, but does he have to sssspiIPS?

Who are you? OOOooOOoooO ammeeOOOO ammeeOOOOO ameeOOO am I? I’M A BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT BLACK MAN BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BL BL BL BL BL BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT FUUuUUU. Show them to their table. How do you think Jeff feels when he changes into his gym shorts? Hey, whats that supposed to mean? Yoo hoo, Waiter? Die. SIMMIS? SIMMOMMIS? Plan beEEE. Say miss, say miss check it out, look, um, Me-ah-oh-em-ey-ah-ey-on-ah-oh-ah-eh-waAAA eyyah. What? Oh, my GOOOooOOoOOooOD! IDIOTS! This is my mother, Carlton. NOOOO! I wanna GROW! Woah! You two are reeaaalllleellll. SSSSSSS. I can’t believe you’d go through all right. We miss you. We love you, dad. We miss you. We love you dad. We miss you. All right. AaaAAAAaaaaAAAaaAAAaAAAA.

I’mma comin’, Luigi! Yo yo yo! My brother, Carlton! Hey, Luigi, would you make me a sandwich? NOO!
oh

Back