• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, does anyone get their scaling from weakened Ares? Because if not, we could probably merge his stats into this:

Varies (Ares’ power level fluctuates depending on how much peace or war is in the world), up to Large Island level (Even while weakened by the peace imposed by the Regime, he was able to defeat Aquaman. At his peak, he is superior to Wonder Woman and can easily overpower her)

Aquaman has other scaling, so removing Ares from his justification and then merging Ares’ keys shouldn’t cause any problems.

TBH in that case a higher would do
Also I've done the edits for the guests so we can close this after the deletions for Manta and Enchantress are handled

I'll make separate threads for the speed, street tiers and p and A additons

Varies (Ares’ power level fluctuates depending on how much peace or war is in the world), up to Large Island level (Even while weakened by the peace imposed by the Regime, he was able to defeat Aquaman. At his peak, he is superior to Wonder Woman and can easily overpower her)
Before we finish up, is everyone good with me applying this to Ares?

Wait a little. What did you finally apply for Zeus in relation to Highfather, Darkseid, and Superman?

I think the best would either be removing the 'likely higher', or removing the 'likely higher' entirely. Though I wouldn't be opposed to keeping it, Superman and Darkseid looked like they could have gone waaay longer, if Apokolips wasn't in peril of destruction.

Zeus should at least be "At least High 6-C", the backhand slap shows him to be clearly above Superman to a major degree and his superiority should be clearly noted
I would not say, based on the showings that we have, that he's above by a large degree. Sure, it knocked him back, and probably stunned him briefly, but other than that it really didn't do much. He wasn't spitting up blood, like some of the gnarly hits in the series do.

Also, am I the only one bugged by our current photo for Superman (High Councilor)?
Pretty minor complaint all around, but maybe we could just add the current photos into the gallery and have something like this be the main photo?

Well, the suggested replacement image does not show his full body, so it looks even worse in my view.

I would not say, based on the showings that we have, that he's above by a large degree. Sure, it knocked him back, and probably stunned him briefly, but other than that it really didn't do much. He wasn't spitting up blood, like some of the gnarly hits in the series do.
So is this the only issue that we still have to reach a conclusion for here? Has everything that has been accepted in this thread been applied?

I unwatched the thread a while back.

All that's going on is the Zeus stuff, so how about I just remove at least, likely higher, casually, far more powerful, 'Wonder Woman stated that not even Superman is capable of causing him harm', and do the same on these profiles?

I unwatched the thread a while back.

All that's going on is the Zeus stuff, so how about I just remove at least, likely higher, casually, far more powerful, 'Wonder Woman stated that not even Superman is capable of causing him harm', and do the same on these profiles?
I agree with WW statement (since it was likely about his intangibility) and likely higher but he should stay at least, even if there wasn't a fight Zeus very easily dominated Superman with a casual backhand and he's clearly stronger than Ares and WW

Supes wasn't bleeding but he was clearly hurt by the strike (wich again is casual) and kneeling on the ground after that and he immediately stopped trying to attack Zeus whereas before getting it, he attempted to strike him several times

I feel like we should open a thread that's concerned with all things Injustice, with resistances, profile pictures, just everything that covers what needs to be worked on in the Verse.
Maybe a Discussion thread?
I have plans to do a thread for hax so we could do one for images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back