• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Praise the sun! Escanor Vs Firamon

Just as well as any other Digimon that doesn't have an X-Antibody.

Basically, he'll gain a huge boost in stats and maybe a resistance or two. Depends on the situation that's not under Firamon's control. Overwrite just happens.

How strong is Escanor's mind resistance?

Seems Inconclusive to me, Esca has resistance to Heat, Mind, and Soul so he won't get one shotted. He has statistics amplification, First has Overwrite so it's a counter for that.

Don't see anything one has that could give them a good edge over the others, what's their AP.

Escanor passively gets stronger the longer the fight goes on though.

Yeah. But the only Storm calc that was effected according to Kalt was Wizardmon's which gets downgraded by CAPE and then ends up lower than what they are already. Without CAPE they'd be High 6-B+ right now. Be we had to go lolCAPE which I and many people don't like.

Yeah, I was talking about those. From what I talked to Kalt about only Wizardmon's calc would be effected. Well so would Cervantes' calc, but that's a different verse.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, I was talking about those. From what I talked to Kalt about only Wizardmon's calc would be effected. Well so would Cervantes' calc, but that's a different verse.
^ Can confirm.

The reason is that the storm calcs currently used don't use the horizon, they use other methods to find the radius

No, but it definitely wouldn't reach High 6-C, so there is no point.

Given that our latest storm revisions (accounting for visibility) essentially put a cap of 10-20 km on the horizon distance, i'd be surprised if it reached 7-A tbh

Back