• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

What would a character whose presence as a law changes the history of humans grant them? Say for instance the idea of ghosts was never a thing in the world and then one day the idea of Ghosts is presented and this stretches across history changing it and making Ghosts commonplace in the history

What would a character whose presence as a law changes the history of humans grant them? Say for instance the idea of ghosts was never a thing in the world and then one day the idea of Ghosts is presented and this stretches across history changing it and making Ghosts commonplace in the history
This would be at least Abstract existance.

And the rest I couldn't understand.

Information Manipulation (Type 1 and Type 2)

Concept Manipulation and Creation (Probably Type 2)

Causality Manipulation

Reality Warping and Law Manipulation

What type of ability is if a mind user entered someone's mind, that said mind contains a endless void while there are also some of the mind user's deepest fears in there, and overtime started slowly enveloping them (The Mind User) in darkness. Any ideas?

Last edited:
What type of ability is if a mind user entered someone's mind, that said mind contains a endless void while there are also some of the mind user's deepest fears in there, and overtime started slowly enveloping them (The Mind User) in darkness. Any ideas?
Mind user has mind manip

The guy being mind haxed would get resistance to mind manip

Mind Manipulation, endless void mind dont mean much wo context

resistance to mind manipulation

What is the Voldemort reference? Also he could've just made him explode and looking at the blood thats what it seems like
But what could this explosion be?

Would that be explosion manipulation? But wouldn't that make a lot of sense, given that the wardrobe is still intact, or could it be a concentrated explosion?

Breath Attack and that feat looks mhs+
Sorry to bother you again, could you help me come up with ideas of what these two things below could be?

Number 1
He detransformed “He Bufeng” who turned into a black cat. And he kept those cat ears after detransforming him.
Number 2
He created a barrier that if anyone tried to enter, they would automatically be teleported away. ( The main character is the white cat in the first image. )

Prob just aesthetic

Teleportation and force field creation
I understood that the ears would be aesthetic, but would the detransformation be aesthetic? Because "He Bufeng" transformed, but the main character simply detransformed him back.

And thank you very much for enlightening me on number 2

How about if he resist his own evil Conscience and choose his benevolant Conscience.
if that make any sense? Is it qualify as resistance?
That looks like Multiple selves type 1, resistance to mind manip for resisting its own evil conscience, and self-Mind Manipulation for being able to choose which conscience he has.

The world is based on the delusions of each character trapped by B.

The world changes based on the character's delusion in his stage

1° stage is a temple (C)
2° stage is a ruin (D)
3° stage is a burning place (E)

Each stage is based on the concept that each character has of himself (C being a goddess, D being Jet Black Wings)

Or even each world/scenario is based on the personality of each character (E has an athletic, lively, and energetic personality, making its stage a place on fire where exercise is predominant.)

At the same time, each scenario has unique enemies.

And then threatens to erase everything as an illusion once A destroys it all the characters will be released and will feel a sensation as if they have lost their saved data.

What ability would it be?

The world is based on the delusions of each character trapped by B.

The world changes based on the character's delusion in his stage

1° stage is a temple (C)
2° stage is a ruin (D)
3° stage is a burning place (E)

Each stage is based on the concept that each character has of himself (C being a goddess, D being Jet Black Wings)

Or even each world/scenario is based on the personality of each character (E has an athletic, lively, and energetic personality, making its stage a place on fire where exercise is predominant.)

At the same time, each scenario has unique enemies.

And then threatens to erase everything as an illusion once A destroys it all the characters will be released and will feel a sensation as if they have lost their saved data.

What ability would it be?
Lets see... Subjective Reality, Pocket Reality Manipulation and sealing, I would say

Power null or Biological manip
Thank you very much for enlightening me on this part, if it's not too much trouble, could you help me with these things below?

The main character is in a game world created by a villain, where everyone who enters must follow the script to finish, but the main character simply forces the ambulance to appear so that the script flows more quickly.

Here the character inhales a kind of aura and is able to see the tricycle's past.

Thank you very much for enlightening me on this part, if it's not too much trouble, could you help me with these things below?
I would say th first one is a kind of plot manioulation, maybe some kind of data manioulation or information manioulation mixed in.

Second one is just retrocognition via Psychometry or something similar

The ability to see through your own puppets eyes.

I'm aware that Body Puppetry is involved to control the puppet, but how about seeing through the puppet's eyes? Telepathy? (Limited) Clairvoyance?

I'm aware that Body Puppetry is involved to control the puppet, but how about seeing through the puppet's eyes? Telepathy? (Limited) Clairvoyance?
i believe telepathy fits that better?

maybe some form of Hive mind?
i believe telepathy fits that better?
What do yall mean, it is literrally marked as one of the examples for Clairvoyance 💀

"Visual Linking: Viewing something through someone else's eyes" - Clairvoyance page, type 4

What ability would a person gain if they resist the force of a Macrocosm maelstrom?
and what ability would a Character get if they can absorb the Dark powers from a shard? The Shard contains the ability of a goddess Nyx but the Character could absorb the ability without getting the shard's ability or a power level amp. They just absorb it without any form of effect or amp.

Last edited:
Back