• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Need some help here.
  • Character A can cut off character B head and replaces it with his own then he gains the ability, memories and appearance of the character B.
  • If a Character has Probability Manipulation. But it's not really a normal probably manipulation for example a character can do numerous things at the same time for example there may be one possibility where he dies but at the same time there may be Possibility where he lives. All things happens at single time. Is this qualifies for Reality warping + Probability Manipulation
  • Also about this Probability Manipulation Ability. Character exist as an Possibilities but also exist as reality at the same time. There is this one weapon which destroys a character from past present and future on Conceptual level. But due to this Probability Manipulation the character can survive that. Is it Qualifies for Immortality type 9? I mean Technically in timelines the character dies but another reality he kinda exist simultaneously right ?
  • Also is thei probability manipulation grants the Limited Acausality type 3 ? For being able to exist in multiple reality?
  • If Character A creates army of dead people and summons and makes them fight for him. The resurrected characters has theirs Orginal powers also what ability this Grants the character A?
Bump

Need some help here.
  • Character A can cut off character B head and replaces it with his own then he gains the ability, memories and appearance of the character B.
Power mimicry + Memory manipulation + Shapeshifting
  • If a Character has Probability Manipulation. But it's not really a normal probably manipulation for example a character can do numerous things at the same time for example there may be one possibility where he dies but at the same time there may be Possibility where he lives. All things happens at single time. Is this qualifies for Reality warping + Probability Manipulation
So (Schrödinger’s cat)? Just Probability manipulation and a form of immortality?
  • Also about this Probability Manipulation Ability. Character exist as an Possibilities but also exist as reality at the same time. There is this one weapon which destroys a character from past present and future on Conceptual level. But due to this Probability Manipulation the character can survive that. Is it Qualifies for Immortality type 9? I mean Technically in timelines the character dies but another reality he kinda exist simultaneously right ?
  • Also is thei probability manipulation grants the Limited Acausality type 3 ? For being able to exist in multiple reality?
This is just Acausality Type 3
  • If Character A creates army of dead people and summons and makes them fight for him. The resurrected characters has theirs Orginal powers also what ability this Grants the character A?
Enhance Necromancy I guess? Definitely not power bestowal since he don’t actually give them any power, just them retaining their power.

Power mimicry + Memory manipulation + Shapeshifting
I had doubt regarding this because of this comes under power absorption or power mimicry. Which one really suites ? Or both ?
So (Schrödinger’s cat)? Just Probability manipulation and a form of immortality?
Yeah it's clearly mentioned about Schrodinger cat😂. But is reality warping and logic manipulation works for this ? Also high godly regeneration?
This is just Acausality Type 3
What what about Immortality type 9? Does it works ?
Enhance Necromancy I guess? Definitely not power bestowal since he don’t actually give them any power, just them retaining their power.
Yeah necromancy makes sense. But is it Qualifies for Summoning?

Thanks btw helping here.

If you exist everywhere yet is nowhere in the time and space of a cosmology , and is unobservable and uninteractable by any being in the cosmology, even abstracts and Nonexistent entities, what abilities does it grant specifically

Passive in grand cross are laws that affect the very game itself and affect reality and must be followed what ability is this?

Hi I have posted a few abilities I could fine for 4 knights of the apocalypse chapter 76 and wanted a feedback on them

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 76:
Arthur:
-Forcefield Creation (Could repell Percival without even moving)

Meland:
-Summoning/BFR/Additional limbs/Stats reduction/Portal creation (Can Summon the « Hands of the dead, these hands seems to weaken the ones that they grab to the point where they can’t defend themselves, they come from dimensional holes on the ground and can attract people in the « Other World »)

Tristan:
-Fear Manip (The hands of the dead went back to the « other world » due to a simple stare)
-Gigantic balls (is attacking Chaos)
All I know is that the last one is factual

Not everything might be correct I’ve tried to find new abilities but might have forgotten some.

I myself doubt a bit the Stats reduction but wanted to include it anyway to have opinions

Edit: Here is the link for the entire context
https://ww4.***************.com/chapter/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-chapter-76/

Also what would an ability that invert senses be
Pelliot From 4kota can use Perverseness making your head turn right if you wanted to turn left or making you running left when you want to run to your right
I added Mind Manip but idk if it is correct

Pelliot From 4kota can use Perverseness making your head turn right if you wanted to turn left or making you running left when you want to run to your right
chapter?

Also during chapter 4 Percival adapts and his magic grow far stronger really fast he creates little golems that knew instantly the weakness of Pellegarde’s ability

They are the ones that could find a piece of the coffin of eternal darkness that was burried they also are the ones to grow rapidly in intelligence to the point of basically speaking fluently

Would it be some kind of Clairvoyance information Analysis type of shit?

yeah if it keeps things out.
Can you answer my previous messages and give your opinion please ?

Hi I have posted a few abilities I could fine for 4 knights of the apocalypse chapter 76 and wanted a feedback on them

All I know is that the last one is factual

Not everything might be correct I’ve tried to find new abilities but might have forgotten some.

I myself doubt a bit the Stats reduction but wanted to include it anyway to have opinions

Edit: Here is the link for the entire context
https://ww4.***************.com/chapter/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-chapter-76/
Chapter 60

https://ww4.***************.com/chapter/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-chapter-60/

Don’t get spoiled
if you love the serie and want to keep reading it without spoils:
Here are the panels i talk about
Also during chapter 4 Percival adapts and his magic grow far stronger really fast he creates little golems that knew instantly the weakness of Pellegarde’s ability

They are the ones that could find a piece of the coffin of eternal darkness that was burried they also are the ones to grow rapidly in intelligence to the point of basically speaking fluently

Would it be some kind of Clairvoyance information Analysis type of shit?
Thanks in advance

Is it stated to be adaptation? it can just be duplication with instinctive reaction i
prob accel development

Infiltrating a castle without anyone noticing and walking into a room with five people, and staying in it without anyone noticing, counts as Stealth Mastery?
Note: He has Large Size Type 0

if the entire verse is videos and God tier removes them from existence, but a character is resurrected in the void created by that, it would be type 4 at a mid/high godly level

Chapter 60

https://ww4.***************.com/chapter/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-chapter-60/

Don’t get spoiled
if you love the serie and want to keep reading it without spoils:
Here are the panels i talk about
Bump

What is the skill that increases the time it takes to use a skill?
Example: A hax takes 1 minute to use again, and this skill makes it take 2 minutes.

What is the skill that increases the time it takes to use a skill?
Example: A hax takes 1 minute to use again, and this skill makes it take 2 minutes.
Wait I might be able to help on this one
Deathpierce ability allow him to delay attacks and is considered as energy manipulation

Godspeed"During her time as a Reactor-class Holy Knight, Jerichopossessed a slashing technique referred to as Godspeed. It was lost with the removal of her demon blood.

Since Jericho unlocked a new ability thanks to demon blood in response to a situation is that RE?

nothing really, they just start using their power in other ways, it's kind of like if I had electricity Manipulation, normally I'd throw shock, but now change my combat style to blow up electronic devices from a distance
Their combat class or power level is increasing while fighting at an alarming rate

Back