• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Need some help here

Character A is such that trying to regen yourself in his presence regens him instead of you, likewise trying to increase your statistcs.

Basically he can redirect regen/stat increases onto himself

those three. reality warping probably too
Only that ?

For example character A creates a world with some laws and concepts which benefits them.
Character B Completely hacks that and changes its fate and laws and concepts. Can set a rule where if a character moves from a spot the whole universe gets destroyed in an instant like that.

Need some help here

Character A is such that trying to regen yourself in his presence regens him instead of you, likewise trying to increase your statistcs.

Basically he can redirect regen/stat increases onto himself
Statistic amplification and kind of absorption as well?

If I am turned to stone, and I can get back to normal as long as I have stamina.
Would it be resistance or unconventional resistance?

A char is capable to control the neurons of the brain at Quantum level to increase his power, intelect, potency, speed, skill and shit

Need some help here.
  • Character A can cut off character B head and replaces it with his own then he gains the ability, memories and appearance of the character B.
  • If a Character has Probability Manipulation. But it's not really a normal probably manipulation for example a character can do numerous things at the same time for example there may be one possibility where he dies but at the same time there may be Possibility where he lives. All things happens at single time. Is this qualifies for Reality warping + Probability Manipulation
  • Also about this Probability Manipulation Ability. Character exist as an Possibilities but also exist as reality at the same time. There is this one weapon which destroys a character from past present and future on Conceptual level. But due to this Probability Manipulation the character can survive that. Is it Qualifies for Immortality type 9? I mean Technically in timelines the character dies but another reality he kinda exist simultaneously right ?
  • Also is thei probability manipulation grants the Limited Acausality type 3 ? For being able to exist in multiple reality?
  • If Character A creates army of dead people and summons and makes them fight for him. The resurrected characters has theirs Orginal powers also what ability this Grants the character A?

1. Can turning human into vampire treat as corruption?
2. This vampire can bask object(like floor, throne) with his blood and the object will gain regeneration similar to him. What ability is this?

Need some help here.
  • Character A can cut off character B head and replaces it with his own then he gains the ability, memories and appearance of the character B.
  • If a Character has Probability Manipulation. But it's not really a normal probably manipulation for example a character can do numerous things at the same time for example there may be one possibility where he dies but at the same time there may be Possibility where he lives. All things happens at single time. Is this qualifies for Reality warping + Probability Manipulation
  • Also about this Probability Manipulation Ability. Character exist as an Possibilities but also exist as reality at the same time. There is this one weapon which destroys a character from past present and future on Conceptual level. But due to this Probability Manipulation the character can survive that. Is it Qualifies for Immortality type 9? I mean Technically in timelines the character dies but another reality he kinda exist simultaneously right ?
  • Also is thei probability manipulation grants the Limited Acausality type 3 ? For being able to exist in multiple reality?
  • If Character A creates army of dead people and summons and makes them fight for him. The resurrected characters has theirs Orginal powers also what ability this Grants the character A?
Bump

What could this be......

Character A traveled back in time to change history to affect Character B. However nothing in the present actually changes until Character B himself remembers and allows those changes. Once this happens, then did history begin to change

What power would it be to be able to turn your fingers into dynamite?
Note: He can make them go back to normal.

What could this be......

Character A traveled back in time to change history to affect Character B. However nothing in the present actually changes until Character B himself remembers and allows those changes. Once this happens, then did history begin to change
Resistances to Causality manip?

Well let me be specific. The universe and everything didn't change, not just Character B. History in its entirety didn't change until Character B was like "Sure, I'm fine with these changes", then everything changed accordingly.

Well let me be specific. The universe and everything didn't change, not just Character B. History in its entirety didn't change until Character B was like "Sure, I'm fine with these changes", then everything changed accordingly.
Time manipulation, retrocognition, causality manipulation, and reality warping as well I guess?

I've got a lot of helpful answers to this but I wanted to hear your thoughts

There are few things as well

1. This entity is also disconnected from the cosmology, so destroying the cosmology will have no effect on it. How do you deal with it?

2. As mentioned earlier, it watches over everything, but it's nowhere . Ie. It's unobservable by anything within the cosmology. And the Cosmology has abstract entities, Nonexistent Entities, Data/Info Type 2 entities, and so on. How do you deal with it?
Bump.

Back