• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

In term of what? Statistic wise?
It's... unclear. Just makes enemies easier or harder.
unknown.png

unknown.png

What ability would this be?
A spirit that is never seen, a spirit of invisibility.
 If we take the words of Jennul the Hidden Wolf as they mean, he cannot be seen.
 On the flip side, Jennul only reveals himself when we don't see him.
 And for some reason, only in front of the person whose eyes are closed.
 It is not that it is invisible, but that it does not really exist while the eyes are open.
 Perhaps that is the characteristic of the spirit of the divine.
 I close my physical and magical eyes.
 I don't hear a sound, I don't feel a presence.
 But they must certainly be there now.
 They're probably attacking me right now, trying to make me go godforsaken.
 <I reached out my hand in front of me, and sure enough, I grabbed it.
 At this moment, he materializes and exists.
 A cracked voice echoes in my head.
'-Brilliant you have caught me, whom you shall never see. Pass, Anos voldigoad..."

The sound of a door opening is heard, and the touch of the hidden wolf disappears from the hands of <I guneas>.
 When he opens his eyes, he finds that Jennul the Hidden Wolf is not there.
Selective/ Subjective/ Limited Invisibility, Intangibility, Abstract Existence, NEP 1?

Unconventional Sleep BFR? For context, the transition was them being sent into a dream, bypassing sleep because they thought they'd been sent to another dimension

What ability would this be?

Selective/ Subjective/ Limited Invisibility, Intangibility, Abstract Existence, NEP 1?
Conditional NEP based on whether or not the character is being observed. Pretty potent if the character can already see NEP.
Unconventional Sleep BFR? For context, the transition was them being sent into a dream, bypassing sleep because they thought they'd been sent to another dimension
If their consciousness are being sent into a dream = Sleep/Dream Manipulation
If they're physically being sent into a dream = Immersion

Yeah. But I was wondering if it was unconventional.

For them, they thought they'd been bfr'd into another dimension, and didn't know they were in a dream until they discovered inconsistencies within it. ie. Sleep didn't happen

So this character is a Youtube that can cause his intros to hit others, his edits affect reality, create hypothetical scenarios and he can "back" the "video" to change events, is this Plot Manipulation?.

Is this Info Type 2?

Theres a world called "The Digital World". Think of it as the Internet. The only difference is humans can be turned into data and sent into it, and they can be deleted and warped by manipulating the files in it from the outside Computer

Weird, why are they exceptions?

The Digital World is another Plane of reality. Although it doesn't have influence outside the computer

Weird, why are they exceptions?

The Digital World is another Plane of reality. Although it doesn't have influence outside the computer
cuz because in Megami tensei everything is a virtual reality-like, Digimon the virtual beings are of a transcendental nature, in SCP the Cyberspace is actually a part of the noosphere, Megaman the virtual beings are equal in existence, a pure universe and they can go to real world

if the plane of reality is something like a real universe that has its own flow, not like the matrix (A SuperPC simulation), then it would be type 2 like Pixel gun 3D, since what they influence one can influence the real world

Okay I just finished watching the episode.

The installed anti virus nearly left the Virtual World and it's missiles destroyed the building in the real world. Meaning the Virtual World is equally real. Just another Plane of reality

Info type 2 then?

wait, with that context the machine is more of an immersion system so if it converted humans to data and can reverse it then, those missiles were what caused the house to explode when they moved to the real world as they turned real, rather than the influence of the virtual world.

so it's not type 2, it's Data Manipulation

So what power is it where you can prevent others from using an object? In Zelda the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore made it so that gods can't use the Triforce even if they wanted to, such as the goddess Hylia who couldn't harness it's power.

So what power is it where you can prevent others from using an object? In Zelda the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore made it so that gods can't use the Triforce even if they wanted to, such as the goddess Hylia who couldn't harness it's power.
powernul

If there's an ability that can powernull powers and equipment, but it only works on those gifted those powers and equipment from god; how do we equalize that in matches and on profiles?

Hopefully I'm asking this question in the right place.

If there's an ability that can powernull powers and equipment, but it only works on those gifted those powers and equipment from god; how do we equalize that in matches and on profiles?

Hopefully I'm asking this question in the right place.
then its holy powernul and would only power nul things from the god of the verse

Is it really power null? The gods don't have any of their abilities nullified when trying to use the Triforce it just doesn't work for them like it does everyone else.
powernull can work on individual powers and not powernul everything. But idk the context could be something more.

then its holy powernul and would only power nul things from the god of the verse
Well, yeah, my question is how we would treat it when applied to other verses. Like how TSBs in Naruto have powernull for being stated to pnull all ninjutsu and we allow it to be used on things similar to ninjutsu from other verses.

Basically, what could be considered similar enough from another verse for this powernull to apply? That's my real question.

Well, yeah, my question is how we would treat it when applied to other verses. Like how TSBs in Naruto have powernull for being stated to pnull all ninjutsu and we allow it to be used on things similar to ninjutsu from other verses.

Basically, what could be considered similar enough from another verse for this powernull to apply? That's my real question.
is the triforce some special type of energy?

Back